It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren unleashes Tweetstorm on Trump-Pence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The election year is going to just get nastier as things go from "tit-for-tat" to "ramping it up a notch."

Elizabeth Warren has gone on a Twitter rampage against Donald Trump this weekend--on Saturday morning, she started with a response to his vice presidential pick, Mike Pence, whom she referred to as a "perfect match" for Trump: "Two small, insecure, weak men who use hate & fear to divide our country."

Source: Link to news story

Trump's comebacks aren't very strong at all - he's stuck on the "heritage" thing (her ancestry was proven) and the "Pocahontas" bit, but can't seem to find a decent rebuttal to the things she lobs back at him.

Will he spend time and energy in a Twitter battle with her? If he has any sense, he'll ignore it and go on. However, I suspect he'll rise to the bait, giving the Internet and the world a lot more entertainment, now that the howls of laughter over his first logo (and the jokes about Trumppence) have died down.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
The election year is going to just get nastier as things go from "tit-for-tat" to "ramping it up a notch."

Elizabeth Warren has gone on a Twitter rampage against Donald Trump this weekend--on Saturday morning, she started with a response to his vice presidential pick, Mike Pence, whom she referred to as a "perfect match" for Trump: "Two small, insecure, weak men who use hate & fear to divide our country."

Source: Link to news story

Trump's comebacks aren't very strong at all - he's stuck on the "heritage" thing (her ancestry was proven) and the "Pocahontas" bit, but can't seem to find a decent rebuttal to the things she lobs back at him.

Will he spend time and energy in a Twitter battle with her? If he has any sense, he'll ignore it and go on. However, I suspect he'll rise to the bait, giving the Internet and the world a lot more entertainment, now that the howls of laughter over his first logo (and the jokes about Trumppence) have died down.

Naw, He doesn't need to. He has a meme factory on the internet that takes care of all this stuff. Guess its just been a slow day on /r/the_donald

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Liz needs to get some streams and gifs going.

We need to see her waving her arms and snapping her head up and down.

The motions are very effective.

But attacking Pence is useless.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
She really is firing arrows...must be in her blood

-Christosterone

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Oh he will rise to the bait. He couldn't resist it.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

This is nothing new.

She's obsessed and quite frankly seems mentally unstable.

Hope she loses re-election.

I'll donate to her opposition.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Could you please point me to anything that factually says her "heritage is proven"? I haven't seen that anywhere. Everything about her heritage, that I've seen was based on 'family stories'. No family tree, no DNA. As a Native American, I find her to be reprehensible. I'll put my family tree next to hers any day and you'll see whose heritage has been proven.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I really don't think Donald is worried about what 'Pocahontas' has to say. She is irrelevant and out of touch.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I find it amusing the left constantly complains about Trump's tone and insults, yet someone like Warren responds with sexist insults and that's ignored.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

regardless of who hurls the insults, i don't want my elected leadership to stoop to school yard behavior.

i expect people elected to positions of authority to behave as adults and deal with situations in an adult manner.

edit on 17-7-2016 by subfab because: typo

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Some elitist, whiny, communist cow has an issue with Trump/Pence.

Oooooooooh. . . . big surprise!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Yes, there is something very very wrong with her, Im not American but I do follow the goings on in the world, but looking at her objectively as a non voter in your country, she definitely needs a checkup from the neckup.

Donald Trump reminds me of fred flintstone, obnoxious, loud, brash, funny but deep down inside a good guy.

If i were an American I would vote for him.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I like warren, but she stooped to name calling here

there is so much material in his policy ideas and decisions I think she should stick to that

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Byrd

Elizabeth Warren unleashes Tweetstorm on Trump-Pence

Oh great, she's stooping to his level. How mature of her.

They need to just meet on the playground and settle up.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Warren ranks very high on the Top 10 Loons in the US.Higher than the Presidential Candidates

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This woman is about as Native American as my turds are.. I suspect the only reason she "identifies" as Native American is because to a liberal being white is considered "boring" or even shameful. Nevertheless, it's hard being whiter than this woman.

If liberals were consequential in their madness they would relentlessly attack her because of cultural appropriation.

Not defending Trump but I can't take this person seriously.

top topics

join