It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Quick Enough

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: fossilera
a reply to: UFOdanger

I keep hearing more and more of me in your posts - again, if someone is showing interest, at this point, you are better off with the person that is showing the interest.

Communication plays an equal role in relationships: If you cannot even get out a simple "hi, how are you?", and are just standing there, then it's not going to work out because it will look and feel awkward. I also hear a lot of "If I can...", "Maybe...", "appears".

I know it's not the answer you want to hear, but are you 110% sure she was forced to accept another person? My guess is, she moved on on her own accord. In fact, she's taken right now, and I don't care if she were your soulmate, she's not single (aka, off-limits).

I also know it's harsh (especially coming from me), but here's what will happen if you go out of her life completely: She's with someone else! You will become a memory, nothing more. Be careful that you do not mistake her making casual conversation for flirting. Do not wait for her, because she's clearly not waiting for you (life ain't like the movies where you can just waltz in, take her hand and the two of you run away). If she truly wanted to be with you, then she would not be with someone right now.

-foss
well stated, perfect sense in this post... memories are good to have as long as the next committed partner isn't trying to destroy sentimental value, that is different from emotional baggage... sometimes jealousy and possession confuse the two... and everything is civil.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: UFOdanger that the moon is waning, give your emotions over into the great ocean and let them be washed and released... if even in thought... the Earth is cover in water.
There is a sort of expression about letting true love go, and if it is indeed true, it returns... whether it be this woman you feel for or a correct and compatible match... love is waiting for you and it may return as a butterfly on the breeze, guiding you to being comfortable and calm... then you just might know what to say when your struck with the love bug... meditation on being kind and gentle, you never know what one has been through as to why they respond the way they do... maybe she was scared from past experiences?
No one likes to be pressured into bad timing, one must be natural, calm and kind..in matters of the heart...planets might align and you will find true romantic type of love...~
Take care of things you have to do for you, until the time is right to get out there and keep your eyes open for a woman that strikes your fancy... it could be at a coffee shop or asking for directions to a nice place to get some food... be well and take care.
Eat cooked beets soaked in very small, dash of rose water, dash apple cider vinegar and spring water..good for heart Chakra... opening your heart to love in abundance, crazy as it sounds.

Hi, these are very beautiful words and very true. I do know about letting go of true love, and it comes back, and if it is not let go, it runs away. I heard that hell was just a separation or distance away from the eternal source of light, and heaven is being in the presence of that essence of creation.

The planets and stars were aligned when I had the magnificent opportunity of love. Before we met I was a normal guy with no extra emotions, after we parted I found myself a human being with an open heart. So my eyes are open to this reality of creation pushing us to experience this, and I hope that any experience of love is just something to fill in the gap until we are able to experience the true fulfillment of soul and unity, when searching the depths of my intuition and subconscious, I am getting the message that it will never happen, but at other times I get the message that it is still possible.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: fossilera

I keep hearing more and more of me in your posts - again, if someone is showing interest, at this point, you are better off with the person that is showing the interest.

Communication plays an equal role in relationships: If you cannot even get out a simple "hi, how are you?", and are just standing there, then it's not going to work out because it will look and feel awkward. I also hear a lot of "If I can...", "Maybe...", "appears".

I know it's not the answer you want to hear, but are you 110% sure she was forced to accept another person? My guess is, she moved on on her own accord. In fact, she's taken right now, and I don't care if she were your soulmate, she's not single (aka, off-limits).

I also know it's harsh (especially coming from me), but here's what will happen if you go out of her life completely: She's with someone else! You will become a memory, nothing more. Be careful that you do not mistake her making casual conversation for flirting. Do not wait for her, because she's clearly not waiting for you (life ain't like the movies where you can just waltz in, take her hand and the two of you run away). If she truly wanted to be with you, then she would not be with someone right now.

-foss

Hey thank you, I understand your reason to be honest. I forced her, meaning that she just got tired of waiting for me and couldn't take it anymore. I know this made her move on, but since I did nothing drastically wrong the seed of love should still stay in her heart and be able to sprout again. Oh we used to chat at first, but after like 3 or 4 conversations she began moving away, she wanted me to get to the point and close the deal when I thought we were to get to know each other until there was a clear sign.

After what happened, all that has happened, I believe the current solution is to make myself available one time per week at random, but the thing is that I just walk by and say hi to her friends and I don't go to where she is at, so if she ever wanted to make contact it could be done. And her friends know that I deserve her and it is just a bunch of words that turned things out like this. But when I do come by once a week, I can feel that her spirit is urging me to, that she secretly loves me, that she secretly wants me, and I think her boyfriend knows this because he has been acting strange, he walked into the wall the other day and his attention is off, she smiles to me even when he is around. But after I come by, right after I weep every time, and then get depressed but when I feel her spirit, it is just love that is the only way to describe it, but I can feel how she feels, and that is why I think she could be the real soul mate because not only of all that happened, which could be some massive evil delusion or the truth, but that it seems so easy to communicate with her when she is not here, and that is why I keep saying those words like "appear," because some people believe in being psychic but this would point to a psychic type of connection. Like this person is visiting you in your mind.

So my thinking is that I will go in, not to where she is, but just come by once per week for the next two years. And other people were already brought into my life, so in the mean time I will not reject love but I am going to work on everything that prevented me from being with her like getting a better car and better place and being more stable, and the goal is that in the next year she will see that I have made a complete change full circle from where I was as a shameful shy person, to a great man capable of sweeping her off her feet. And hopefully this full change will show that I am true in my heart and will enable forgiveness and acceptance.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

"I will not reject love but I am going to work on everything that prevented me from being with her like getting a better car and better place and being more stable"

I think these are great changes to make although, do it for yourself, not someone else. Good luck!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Yeah, another month went by and this thread will turn into dust. I did what everybody said, which means I have not seen her since. But, the new one that God put into my life, it looks like I was not quick enough again, I was connecting with this person and my life was finally close to eternal happiness, then after only one night of working on other things she must have thought I was neglecting her and she got upset and decided to show me that after one tiny little mistake she is going to date other people. So after I finish with a relationship that caused me a year of pain, now I go to bed every night with a grimace on my face and tears flowing out of my eyes because once again true love is flaunting itself right in front of my eyes like a carrot on a string because she probably knows that I need it with all my body soul and heart so because I can be emotionally manipulated, and I look like a man on top of things, these things will be committed towards me in a pursuit to humble me and inflict a realization upon my being that I will have to understand what it feels like to not have things I truly want.

The only time I saw a psychic he said that my love line in my palm was almost nothing, and that I was always going to run into this trouble that causes me grief and pain. He was right about other things, it just makes me think I am destined to never find one person in the world to comfort my soul, and that I am always meant to live in constant grief. I have heard stories of people who didn't see each other for months then one day they went back and they got married, but with my curse it just doesn't look like it.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

DUDE...if a chick bolts on you after just a single night of doing something else (not 'some-one' else) she ain't worth havin'!!! Period!!

If I were you, I'd send her a...THANK YOU NOTE!!

ETA...I think you're taking this all way to serious! Are the 2nd words out of your mouth after you ask someone on a date..."Hey, let's get married, settle down and have kids"? I mean seriously! Do you like walk around with an engagement ring in your pocket??? Wear Krazy Glue for lip balm?? Just relax a little! Otherwise you'll have a big neon flashing sign on your forehead saying "DESPERATE!!" Women are great, but not all of 'em. Just don't worry about it. The right one will come along sooner or later, and if not...so what? You've got to enjoy yourself, and being yourself, before someone else is going to enjoy being around you. BTW...there's a whole new movement of men out there doing their own thing. I just read about it the other day, it's called something like MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way). If it's too much stress then screw it...just relax, enjoy and move on.

edit on 10/2/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join