It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Quick Enough

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This experience makes me realize that I have been losing love my whole life, and every person that appears to be placed in front of me by Mother Nature, I have lost. The only girlfriend I have had was abducted, so there are nefarious forces at work also in my life, because I am always abandoned, and that is what they do to people.

I was prepared for the ultimate soulmate, finally after growing into an adult, I finally after all this time find somebody that I am willing to buy a ring for, and propose to. I was told by divine providence what to do. But when it came time for me to bring my game and ask her out, I failed.

As the months went by I kept trying to show that I am the right one. Constantly being shown that I am not wanted anymore, and that I am in the path of pure wrath from her.

Enough was enough, and I made her so upset with me, that she got with one of the guys that was hitting on her. So now they are together, and I have felt her feelings removed from my soul. Still through all the suffering I feel that she is too important and that I shouldn't give up.

I think there are very few people we meet that we are able to feel true and real love for. If you come across real love, it will be very similar to a drug. It will give you an intense high. And now from seeing that her love is being given to another and that it is all my fault, it is more than an intense low. It is like I want to die.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UFOdanger hang on, deer member... it is okay, love is in abundance... wherever you are, there you... Are um wiote from other member said the quote is from Buckaroo Banzai.
You'll be okay.
I have lost in love, most of us humans have... just let it go and if it is true it will eturn seven fold.

Be well. Please don't mind my auto. Correct I am on simple tablet, here.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Chin up, mate.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Wait...WHAT???

Your girlfriend was "abducted" and you're fretting about having to find a new girlfriend?????

WOW!!! HOLY CRAP!! WOW!!

That's like being on a plane which is plummeting toward the earth and worrying about having two different colored socks on!!

edit on 7/17/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'm pretty sure the abduction was by a rival and is a metaphor.

I hope it is anyway.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I'm pretty sure the abduction was by a rival and is a metaphor.

I hope it is anyway.

Well, his screenname is UFOdanger so I am thinking maybe she really was abducted.

Or it could have been DBCowboy, he does have a reputation.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UFOdanger

I was prepared for the ultimate soulmate, finally after growing into an adult, I finally after all this time find somebody that I am willing to buy a ring for, and propose to. I was told by divine providence what to do. But when it came time for me to bring my game and ask her out, I failed.

As the months went by I kept trying to show that I am the right one. Constantly being shown that I am not wanted anymore, and that I am in the path of pure wrath from her. Enough was enough, and I made her so upset with me, that she got with one of the guys that was hitting on her.

So, someone didn't like you and your response was to make them like you less? Productive. Totally normal. No deep seeded emotional issues there. Your soulmate will be along in no time.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
... it is okay, love is in abundance...

Some of the best advice I've heard from a member here.

People so often fall into the trap of believing in a scarcity model for love. Love doesn't run out. If it did, you would love your children less and less the more you have. It can never be stolen or monopolized. It is indeed "in abundance."

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
So, someone didn't like you and your response was to make them like you less?

Just like marriage!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Enough was enough, and I made her so upset with me, that she got with one of the guys that was hitting on her.

If this guy went to marriage counselling, he'd ace it. Look at how he takes responsibility for his actions...AND everyone else's.

(post by UFOdanger removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

To his defense I always blame stuff on aliens when my wife is pissed off at me.

Or Obama. Depends on my mood.

(post by UFOdanger removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

We don't have aliens or Obamas in Canada; all though, once a trucker informed me that Obama was an "outer-spacer", hence, all the worlds problems, surely.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
We don't have aliens or Obamas in Canada...

*sigh*

It sounds like such a magical place.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

It's a sparkling ice palace of passiveness.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join