It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happened to ed walters?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
seriously what? after he made the ufo pictures he dissapeared and none ever heard of him again
did he die?is he living a normal life or is him still taking pictures in secrecy?

sorry for the wierd question!
edit on 17-7-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Maybe if you included more information about him, like links to his films, etc. would help?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
seriously what? after he made the ufo pictures he dissapeared and none ever heard of him again
did he die?is he living a normal life or is him still taking pictures in secrecy?

sorry for the wierd question!

No one seems to know. Bruce Maccabee also does not know, and was the one to examine Ed's photos. Some people think he might have got a permanent ride somewhere from one of the UFO pilots who visited him often.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

thanks! he indeed apears to have disapeared!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Perhaps he quit the UFO making adventure after they found the model of the "UFO" he took pictures of

www.astronomyufo.com...

edit on 17-7-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Perhaps he quit the UFO making adventure after they found the model of the "UFO" he took pictures of

www.astronomyufo.com...

Knowing how the military hates real UFO sighting evidence, they would be more than motivated to produce that model, present it to the masses, and claim fake.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

sorry for the wierd question![/quote

Ed spends a lot of his day drinking at the Elks Lodge on Hwy. 98, Navarre, Fl. He has stories to tell, but you have to buy him a Jack and Coke first.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

i agree with you the model was just a plant by disinfo agents

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

are you joking or did you really meet him?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Wishful romantic thinking or do you have some evidence that points in that direction ?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

well first the model looks quite crude compared to the photos
second he also took diferent photos which show different objects
also its quite sad to see he being compared to the likes of billy meier and admsky

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I never spoke to the man but listened to him and some of the other older locals tell their tales.
I have not been there in a few years but I bet if you call the lodge and ask for Ed you will find what you're looking for. If he had passed away it would have been newsworthy in these parts, so I expect he is still in his stool.a reply to: humanoidlord

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

ok

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Wishful romantic thinking or do you have some evidence that points in that direction ?

70 years of disinformation and ridicule plus a multi-million dollar yearly budget to make the problem a non issue and an issue to be laughed about is more than enough evidence.

The real question is are you going to be a victim of military dis-info, and be laughed at by the dis-info agents, or are you smarter than they are?

And there is the part that Bruce Maccabee has discussed the images and was a friend to Ed Walters, and he says Ed was not a hoaxer and I trust Bruce Maccabee because he just so happens to be a very smart guy and a professional when it comes to analyzing images for fakery.
edit on 17-7-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
A couple of years ago our friend from down under Cuckooold put together a farily comprehensive couple of threads about the Gulf Breeze UFO incidents.

Gulf Breeze UFO Flap (Part I): Ed Walters, Photos of Unusual Clarity and Hoaxes..,or not...?

The Gulf Breeze Saga (Part II) : UFOs, the Gulf Breeze 6, and the End of the World

I highly recommend you take your time and read through them. Part II was particularly enlightening even though Mr.Walters formed no real part in it. Strange stuff!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I hope you realize the very notion of "disinfo agents" was created by hoaxers. Frank Scully, Silas Newton and George Adamski were the first scoundrels to claim that the Government was out to discredit them. Ever since, this excuse has been defense number one for fakers when their story crumbles.
Roswell Slides promoter, Jaime Maussan: "The whole history of the 'Mummy' to me is part of a disinformation campaign aimed to discredit me and other people." Yeah, right.
edit on 18-7-2016 by CardDown because: punctuation

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

www.astronomyufo.com...

Knowing how the military hates real UFO sighting evidence, they would be more than motivated to produce that model, present it to the masses, and claim fake.
Absolutely a possibility.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

oh thats new!
well who knows some of eds photos look interesting
also i hate that jaime maussan idiot
edit on 18-7-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Alive and well in 2014.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

thanks you have resolved the mistery now we need to inform bruce maccabe!
edit on 24-7-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

top topics

join