It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Bastille Day Truck Killer Not A Lone Wolf: Seven In Custody

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7
a reply to: andy1972

Depends on the angle they were shooting from. Surely they weren't standing directly in front of a speeding Semi. Most likely on the Right side (passenger side) of truck.

Even when the truck was slowing to a halt don't you think at least one would have positioned himself in a better place to have a direct line of fire? I don't see much damage inside the cab either.

And now they're painting him as a schizophrenic just like Michael Adebowale in London..people with medical problems like that are easy to control and influence. As they already live in a delusional world, it would be easy to tip him over the edge with a few well chosen words. I think this man has as much to do with Islamic terrorism as Chuck Norris.
edit on AM1Mon20161972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

come to think of it, why would he slow down in the first place ? maybe he thought that was enough ? or do dying people use car brakes to rest in peace ? something very strange about what is happening around us these days, i don't want to even scratch my head because i might do it in a way that i might cause an injury to my head skull and brain.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
He may well have had mental problems.
Someone without mental problems planned this attack, selected him and gave him the money however.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

come to think of it, why would he slow down in the first place ? maybe he thought that was enough ? or do dying people use car brakes to rest in peace ? something very strange about what is happening around us these days, i don't want to even scratch my head because i might do it in a way that i might cause an injury to my head skull and brain.

Slowed down to a halt as in he was hit and dying...I don't mean he slowed down on purpose.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
He may well have had mental problems.
Someone without mental problems planned this attack, selected him and gave him the money however.

I would give that some credibility...they always seem to choose easy targets to manipulate and then when the deeds done it's easy to destroy them in the press because of their past...why do these people always have a similar profile?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Quite.

They are the easiest to manipulate, you answered your own question .

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972
Bring more weapons and grenades - as the French police seem to think I drive on the right and not on the left this should be easy. Why is there not ONE shot directly where he would be sat everywhere BUT at the driver's seat .
Was he sat on the right ?
Was the lorry actually remote control being driven by someone else? (sarcasm).
that is one of the questions I have been wondering. Another is why did he stop? He was not injured at that point. What happened to the initial reports of a passenger firing a gun at the crowds as he drove?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7

Depends on the angle they were shooting from. Surely they weren't standing directly in front of a speeding Semi. Most likely on the Right side (passenger side) of truck.

yup that is possible, but the holes in the driver side of the truck are concentrated on the side of the truck box and not the driver door. Some holes were on the driver side of the windscreen, but around the edge not where the driver was. Also, I thought they were shooting after the truck had stopped

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

well, according to one blogger the bullet holes in the truck are stickons and according the picture of the truck taken from directly in front of the truck there is no blood on either seat. According to its strange that there are bullet holes in one door but no exist holes or dents on the door on the other. Similarly there are no broken windows bar the bottom left of the windscreen.

Given these anomalies might be embarrassing for some, a story like this would be a good 'next' story to cover up the above points and convince the public.

Also, this story would also serve a useful role in covering up a proposition such as " the truck was hijacked by technology that G W Bush said would be developed for taken control of hijacked planes.

Such technology was suggested as the cause of a reporters death whose car crashed into a tree and exploded in the US a year or so ago. This bloke was on his why to publish a story that would severely embarrass or even implicate a 1% er in something illegal.

Any technology developed for the purpose of good also be turned and used for the purpose of evil. For example, such might also explain how no mayday call has been made from the last 4 passenger jets that have crashed or dissappeared. It might also explain the somewhat erratic behaviour of some of these aircraft.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join