It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of multiple officers down in Baton Rouge - CONFIRMED

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

There are Black Sovereign Citizens movements, Moorish Sovereigns

And in Kansas City

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: intrptr

It happened six hours ago. It's an active investigation. Did you expect everything to be done already?

I expected more so far than "man with a gun".

Is that the mantra these days and all we need to know?

As soon as I said it UK truth and kosmicjack have begun to peel back the onion...

my frustration is that within those six hours theres hundreds of comments. People should hold off till they got something...

Now I'll shut up, maybe.... not.

Well they said at the very beginning of the press conference, and said it multiple times, they were only giving information that they had positively confirmed. If they didn't have the shooter's life story, they weren't very likely to release it.

Add to that its an active investigation and it just reinforces it.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Sovereign Moors or something as I recall

link   
[SNIP]
I think this is his mom:
www.facebook.com...

I cant see, I dont have a Facebook login.
edit on 17-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: We do not allow personal info like addresses, phone numbers, etc, to be linked or displayed of victims or suspects or their family/friends.
edit on 7/17/2016 by eriktheawful because: Removed Link

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert
Just read some stuff on twitter that this man may have been part of the Sovereign Citizens Movement.

We will have to wait and see if it's true.

Aren't they those weirdo's who believe they only need to follow the laws they want and pay no taxes?

Yes. The ones who believe gold fringe means admiralty law, courtrooms are ships, and that they can take over "the ship" if the judge leaves the room before they do.

And any number of other magic legal tricks you too can learn for the low, low price of three easy installments of $29.99.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Yup...a black 29 year old male.

And from a Police Union leader..."And those police-involved shootings, make no mistake, are what absolutely have triggered this rash of senseless murders of law enforcement officers across this country. It's reprehensible. And the president of the United States has blood on his hands that will not be able to come washed off."

NewsMax

So...Obama is now speaking. I'm counting the minutes until he pulls his gun BS. Lets find out.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Divided by Race American sovereign groups are commonly delineated along racial lines. White American sovereigns tend to be concerned with the U.S. Constitution and state constitutions, and their interpretations of those documents in a historical context. African-American sovereigns often lean toward Moorish history and African culture as the basis of their sovereignty. Religion, particularly the Moorish Science Temple, may also play a role in racial division and recruitment or indoctrination within a particular sovereign group.

While there is often noticeable racial division among sovereign groups, it is important to remember that sovereign citizens all have the same basic beliefs and will share their criminal tactics with each other. Sovereign citizens, with few exceptions and despite their differences, will choose to unite against their one common enemy: the government and its agents.

policemag

edit on 17-7-2016 by desert because: ETA bold

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
WOW! Where is the pod? Obama didn't go after guns. I'm shocked.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Yup...a black 29 year old male.

And from a Police Union leader..."And those police-involved shootings, make no mistake, are what absolutely have triggered this rash of senseless murders of law enforcement officers across this country. It's reprehensible. And the president of the United States has blood on his hands that will not be able to come washed off."

NewsMax

So...Obama is now speaking. I'm counting the minutes until he pulls his gun BS. Lets find out.

Which will be a tough act to conjure up, seeing as either the Sheriff or Chief point blank said "this isn't about gun control, it's about what we have inside us" during their conference.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

The man was radicalized by Black lives matter and Obama's anti-man-in-blue speeches..

I'm not going to get sucked into that rhetoric, at best its disingenuous "this early" and an attempt by some to focus blame.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
That awkward moment when BLM starts taking black lives.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
That awkward moment when BLM starts taking black lives.

I don't think it's been proven that he was part of or inspired by BLM.

Do you have something that verifies that?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Just a feeling with current events

link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

www.facebook.com...

Did he declare anything in there? I dont have login.

link   
a reply to: misfit312

Absolutely heartbreaking! This poor baby was robbed! He will never get to know his father, his father will never get to watch his son grow in to a man...

This cycle of violence is sickening.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

www.facebook.com...

Did he declare anything in there? I dont have login.

That may not be him. Press is reporting that his FB and Twitter accounts were taken down.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 17-7-2016 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Domo1

You may have seen the news story a couple years ago about the Florida woman who claimed Moorish identity. FL ‘sovereign citizen’ names imaginary nation to claim ‘diplomatic immunity’ from traffic laws

Another news story, a Chicago woman

link   
a reply to: misfit312

Been reading/ following this from page 1. Totally shocked and saddened.

Just want to add my deepest sympathies. My heart felt condolences to all Officers who lost their lives.

This moved me to physically cry...R.I.P.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join