It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of multiple officers down in Baton Rouge - CONFIRMED

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

12:45 p.m. Police in Louisiana say they are using a specialized robot to check for explosives near the body of a suspect who was shot and killed in Baton Rouge early Sunday.

Baton Rouge Police Cpl. L'Jean Mckneely Jr. says authorities do not have an immediate indication that explosives are present.

hosted.ap.org...

EOD robots are hardly comparable to 'terminator' robots.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

My understanding is Addis is in West Baton Rouge, and that mall is not. Who the hell knows though.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Yes, that was certainly a case of panic on the part of the police there. Understandable but still, a bad mistake.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

When I was at China Lake that was one of he big things they were doing was working on that robotic tech.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

Many people have, and continue to do so, but just like on this message board, the hatred always garners the most attention.

I hope you're right. I'm sure you're right. I'm sure someone has.

I guess I just see too many extremes recently and it's getting to me.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
2 suspects changing clothes in a Walmart taken into custody.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Annee

The thing that weirds me out about that is that it seems like cops were WAY freaking worse back then, to black people anyway. I mean you see video of protesters getting ripped to shreds by dogs and beaten mercilessly and sprayed with fire hoses and now a cop nudges someone and it's police brutality. Of course there are still problems, but they seem to pale in comparison to what went on back in the day.

I really think social media and all these phones are a mixed blessing. On the one hand it helps for legit cases of abuse, on the other everyone posts a bunch of crap and gets super riled up before there's any info out (*cough me in this thread).

Yes. I'm not saying there wasn't need for improvement and tactics. Humans are an evolving species.

And I'm not against fire hoses for crowd control.

I've known and heard quite a few people say a cop took them aside, roughed them up, or scared the crap out of them - - - best thing that ever happened to them.

Whatever happened to Personal Responsibility? This "blame game" is a downward spiral.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I guess I just see too many extremes recently and it's getting to me.

It definitely feels like extreme is the new normal lately, not just in the US, everywhere you look now.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Okay. Wasn't sure if it was the same or not.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Source of that?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Did anyone catch Snarl's post in another thread the other day?

BLM leaders cahooting with AG Lynch and by extension Obama to create civil unrest via race divisions to enact Martial Law just to stop Trump.

Initially I thought poppycock but suddenly not so much. I told the wife if true expect another event, just wasn't expecting it the next day. # people.... This # needs to end.

allnewspipeline.com...

edit on 17-7-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: roadgravel

Source of that?

Being reported on the cable news. Doesn't mean they are shooters though. Maybe just a thief picking the wrong day to steal or something else.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Is not going to happen actually martial law will make Americans become vigilantes and thing will get worst, they will arm themselves more.

Americans will no take any government mandate very seriously this days.

Is not going to happen.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

That just sounds like normal for WalMart. Joking aside, are they suspects in this case? I would assume so, just want to double check.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You're missing the point. Think civil unrest, you know in this instance a war on the police. Contrary to common belief it's their job to keep us safe. Now imagine an all out war on cops. You don't think the military would come in?

You honestly think vigilantes would stand a chance against an invasion of our own military, tanks, drones, snipers in position. You watch too much tv.

link   
Scanner putting out another shots fired report, officers en route

link   
The Mayor of Baton Rouge has said that there was more than 1 shooter and at least one of them was from out of town.
He called it clearly as an ambush.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Officer shot in 'vicious' attack on Milwaukee's south side, suspect dead

The fun never ends.

Officer stable.
edit on 1720160720161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The day that the Government declares Marshal Law - it will be the end for it.

Wait until their heads are rolling ... no mercy on these politicians.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join