It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of multiple officers down in Baton Rouge - CONFIRMED

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Anon on Twitter "shooter has been identified as Sam Hyde #BatonRouge"

Using an app so can't link to it, has a picture of a white guy with glasses.

A comment on the twitter feed said Sam Hyde is a hoax.

link   

Anon on Twitter "shooter has been identified as Sam Hyde #BatonRouge"

Using an app so can't link to it, has a picture of a white guy with glasses.

Sam Hyde is probably a hoax name.

NEWS
JUNE 12, 2016
SAM HYDE: GUNMAN POSSIBLY IDENTIFIED IN MASS SHOOTING AT PULSE NIGHTCLUB IN ORLANDO BEING RULED A HOAX

The country woke up to the tragic news this morning of a mass shooting at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, which police are saying is being seen as “an act of terrorism.” So far, 20 people have been confirmed dead and 42 were taken to area hospitals with gunshot wounds and other injuries. Now, reports have started coming out that the shooter was a man named Sam Hyde, but that appears to be nothing more than a hoax.

www.inquisitr.com...

link   
a reply to: neo96

Thanks.

Probably a hoax, gonna unfollow them fools now.

link   
a reply to: Domo1

I would have too! All my life until 3 years ago I lived in Saginaw, Mi finally moved when shooting started happening on my street..Once my friends and I were driving down the street and people started shooting at each other from both sides of the road... Never would I have stayed to videotape it.. I wanted out as fast as possible..

She even got out of her car at the end!

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Meh, Anonymous. Reddit did a great job tracking down the Boston Marathon Bombers.

Link

Oh Sam Hyde is an old joke, I remember that. I thought he looked familiar. Internet "comedian".
edit on 1720160720161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Thanks.

Probably a hoax, gonna unfollow them fools now.

Not just twitter.

Sam Hyde

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

It's a hoax. Google Sam Hyde Know Your Meme

“Sam Hyde Is The Shooter”
Sam Hyde has been a target of several smearing campaigns started by anonymous trolls and critics of his comedy series on 4chan. According to various news sources, his name has been invoked as a possible suspect in a number of nationally covered mass shooting events in the United States in recent years, including the ones in San Bernardino, Kalamazoo, Hesston, Minneapolis, Planned Parenthood in Colorado, the Naval base in San Diego, the Air Force base in San Antonio as well as Capitol Hill, among many others

edit on 1720160720161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I wouldn't jump on that Sam Hyde thing. We see this everytime...some innocent person blasted all over the place.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I been noticing that too, people get blamed for things they don't do, no a good thing, but I guess some will use this type of places like twitter and Facebook to go after other people.

The police will not release the person name this fast.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
At work so I'm in and out of the thread so can't keep up with what's posted already and what isn't.

Heavy police presence in Addis, LA which is a neighboring town to where the shooting took place. Reports are that its related to the shooting. Spokesman has said the dead shooter may have had body armor but they're trying to confirm one way or the other.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I been noticing that too, people get blamed for things they don't do, no a good thing, but I guess some will use this type of places like twitter and Facebook to go after other people.

Unless he is at large, in which case getting a name out is important.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Yes that is true, but I got the feeling that this one is going to be tag as a lone killer.

link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: marg6043

Unless he is at large, in which case getting a name out is important.

Not if they're not 100%, like with that guy in Dallas whose back the police painted a target on.

link   
a reply to: Ohanka

It's the police fault.

They will go to the officers funeral and celebrate and laugh and have a joyous time.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

He'd have to go after the mainstream media and BLM, so it's hard to imagine effective action being taken.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

That was the report of shots fired at Cortina Mall (spelling?) maybe? They just said police investigated and could not ascertain if shots were fired.

edit on 7/17/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I heard the name Gerald Cummings over the scanner. Warrant for larceny in Texas. I believe it was a black male. Not sure if it was one of these guys.

Watching that video was chilling. Sounded like an AR-15. I hate to call it full auto after what I said on the Dallas shooter. But I was right on the gun/caliber so I will go that far this time. I WILL say, that was some fast firing. Very fast.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

That one is coming I am sure that the are waiting for the right moment when strong feelings are high to make the announcement of what the administration is going to do to keep the cops safe.

He has to make a statement that is for sure, this is the targeting of cops for God sake.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DinobotIV

People don't mess around down in the bayou I have some friends I used to train with from that area heard lots of stories

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join