It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of multiple officers down in Baton Rouge - CONFIRMED

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Any descriptions of the shooters?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well this is the way to go when it comes to gun violence and on top of that this will help push those that has been manipulated by media and certain groups to think that white cops are targeting black people.

Now the government can push for gun control because cops are dying, because obviously it didn't work the other way around.

The way this whole issue is been manipulated is incredible, give the population something to feed on and then add just enough spark to start a fire.

Yes I agree, this will only get worst.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

Wearing all Black or fatigues.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So very very heartbreaking.

Someone needs to stand up loud and proud and tell folks this isn't the way to fight. Taking innocent lives to avenge others taking lives doesn't fix the problem... it only escalates and compounds the problem... and makes you exactly what you claim to hate. Someone has got to stand up and offer a better way for everyone.

But Obama ain't going to do it... Trump ain't going to do it... BLM ain't going to do it... and the police fraternities and unions ain't going to do it....

God love and bless the officers in Baton Rouge and everywhere. God help us all -- no exceptions.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So they have no idea... Great

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Not that I've heard, so far.

Heard that 1 was wearing a "mask" maybe.

Still an active situation.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Earlier police investigating reports of some men with TX plates going into a Walmart and buying black clothes, changing into them and leaving.

Also reports of officer being in the convenience store when a woman ran in and said there was a masked man with a gun outside. Officer ran out and shooting started. Per store clerk via her boyfriend. They have taken clerk's phone and have her in for questioning, of course.
edit on 7/17/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Honestly, it appears that many members are just as bad as the media trying to use this horrible event to push their own narratives.

Doom and gloom, blame our "leadership", they're going to push gun control, blah...blah.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I drove through Baton Rouge about 2 months ago and it is an open air prison, drug dealers everywhere, not a super friendly place if you're white.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

How can I forget our dear introvert, see no evil hear no evil, is ok, my dear fellow member sometimes propaganda also works on those that can never differentiate crap even if its full of flies and stinky.

link   
Fourth officer confirmed dead.

link   

yes.
calm down people.

with each random statement, people coming in the news and the thread late just gobble whatever doom and gloom non sense you post.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Now the government can push for gun control because cops are dying, because obviously it didn't work the other way around.

Yes I agree, this will only get worst.

The government can certainly make it get worse. I have zero intentions of relinquishing my guns for any reason ... think Charleton Heston.

If they don't like getting shot by BLMers ... think of how they're gonna feel when they kick the next hornet's nest. LOL

link   
Was the terrorist shooter / shooters shouting "Allahu Akbar" or "Black Lives Matter" this time?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Well, what are your thoughts? To trust that the "leadership" will fix these problems for us? That we need gun control? And yes, this is rather gloomy subject matter, period.

link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
America is experiencing the repercussions of very poor leadership and corruption reaching all time highs.

Oh BS, the president cannot make a group of thugs think like civilized people. It's not a lack of leadership (they're listening to the leadership they WANT to listen to) It's the damned fallout from ignoring the pink elephant stomping around the room -- a budding domestic terrorism group. The longer they're around, the less I see them as an activism group & more as a direct threat to everyone's safety & security. BLM is terrorism unchecked because doing anything constructive about it is racist & gets blowback. NOT doing anything about it leaves it to fester like the boil it is. Damned if we do, damned if we don't until people of all colors everywhere grow a pair.
edit on 7/17/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Earlier police investigating reports of some men with TX plates going into a Walmart and buying black clothes, changing into them and leaving.

Also reports of officer being in the convenience store when a woman ran in and said there was a masked man with a gun outside. Officer ran out and shooting started. Per store clerk via her boyfriend. They have taken clerk's phone and have her in for questioning, of course.

I heard that too.

Any rate the co conspirators are long gone.

Ditched the weapons.

Ditched the clothes.

And will live to ambush another day.

edit on 17-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

I drove through Baton Rouge about 2 months ago and it is an open air prison, drug dealers everywhere, not a super friendly place if you're white.

Because driving through a town, particularly near interstate exits, is such a good indicator. Did they wave drugs atcha?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
A forth officer has died. reddit.com

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join