It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cueva de los tayos 1984 excavation - a pyramid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I stumbled over a statement that a 13 level pyramid with an eye on the top was found in 1984 excavation in Equador. If I am not mistaken in Cueva de los tayos.

It's about this artifact.The statement was that is quite old also.

Well right away, the feeling of the rotten maggots came to me, so I opened google and started a search to verify this thing. However, not a single credible source, from archeological character is existing according to my search. That's why I beg you if you have any idea of such, please post it here.

Otherwise I dismiss this as fake artifact and Hoax.
But thus said, who would possibly be so brain-damaged to do such a ridicilous fake...

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: GmAndre

Look into Juan Moritz(?)...and The Gold of the Gods, Father Crespi and the caves in Equador.

Also has photos of an expedition with am astronaut and Equador military.

Perhaps its a start...about legendary city there called Taos.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

PS: Not clear if you were talking about an object or a place. Both can be found at the locations and subjects I suggested above.

MS

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thank you for the input, yet my aim is to find more "mainstream" sources about the pyramid artifact solely.

Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

The expedition/excavation with a full Equadorian Military squad, and American astronaut of the legendary underground caves and mythical city TAOS... I thought was about as mainstream as it gets? Pictures from the expedition were quite
extraordinary.

Good luck in your search...

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Getting back to you...dont credit the or discredit this site...just use it to direct you to other leads. I believe its the story youre seeking. Good luck....MS

www.disclose.tv...

"In what maybe one of the biggest discoveries ever, a team of explorers is claiming that they have found the legendary golden library and other mysterious treasures in the Tayos Cave system in Ecuador. THE LEGENDARY GOLDEN LIBRARY The team announced that they accidentally found some hidden tunnels that were obviously dug out artificially sometime in the ancient past while inside one of the main chambers. The team was able to follow one of these tunnels for approximately ½ mile and came upon a large room containing the golden library and various other treasures. READ MORE.....(cont.)"

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yep, I am finding this kind of articles all around. And I understand their publishers, but there must be a genuine oration over such an extraordinary excavation, not only from "alternative media" sites. And my failing to find such, just makes me wonder...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
That artifact (and many others purportedly found with it) has been discussed here numerous times. They're fake.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I was directing him more so to the excavation he asked about.

The photos from the caves inside
edit on 19-7-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
On a visit to tulum some natives mentioned abundant artifacts for sale at low prices.
I left the area to go hiking and came across a camp where clay items were being sundried and on a whim when the natives were not looking i scribbed the letters proj126 on the bottom of a drying clay item.
A few days later the natives came to sell ''real'' artifacts and lo and behold one of these had proj126 on it._._.Sigh .

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
some time ago while i was busy digging on the internet /(for oops) i came across an article by The Telegraph newspaper about an underground city with depictions of lizard men and gold foil books with strange symbols on them. i think the story was from 1946..anyway my hard drive with the copy of the images from the telegraph died back in 2013..so no proof.. and yes the now defunct orion conspiracy site had a number of images from /''terra cruise''""de la tayos or whatever that place was''

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

The pyramid is one of Klaus Dona's collection. If you haven't heard of him, he's something like a middle-man for the cottage industry in fake artifacts. He acquires numerous objects that have no provenance beyond hearsay and therefore can't be checked out. So when I say middle-man, he could be making them himself for all we know because the evidence trail usually ends with him.

But thus said, who would possibly be so brain-damaged to do such a ridicilous fake..

There's a market for this stuff that runs in tandem with the tourist scene in South America. The businesses tend to be owned by Europeans and Americans and are located in Peru where the cost of living is quite cheap. They market the mysteries of S. America with 'lost trails' and 'hidden mysteries' and some have private museums with crazy-looking 'alien' skulls behind glass cases.

The cost of living means it only takes a few tourists each year to finance a comfortable lifestyle. Not millionaire-rich; just the kind of money that pays the bills and allows for some luxuries. The lifestyle needs customers and they have to hustle and work hard to draw them in.

There are the books, the YT channels, the websites and the tours that all work together to create a market. I wouldn't necessarily say that all of them are hoaxers because I do believe a few are sincere in their 'ancient aliens' beliefs. Nevertheless, the actual bedrock of their business model is one of deception and hustling.

join