It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tila Tequila the Sacred Clown

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

yeah, it seems as if Prince Harry beat her to it....lol

millennials.today...

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
So, how long have you followed this woman?

Hubby and I had a business. I basically ran the front office and surfed the net for about 20 years.

Tila Tequila was in the news quite a bit for her crazy antics.

She is an opportunist. And "nutso".

Whatever pays the bills. Whatever gets her attention.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 18 Jul 2016 15:56:55 -05001620167America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Hubby and I had a business. I basically ran the front office and surfed the net for about 20 years.

Tila Tequila was in the news quite a bit for her crazy antics.

She is an opportunist. And "nutso".

Whatever pays the bills.
Whatever gets her attention.

I think you have some quote issues.

Oh, I'm sure Tila Tequila would have fit right in as the Front Desk clerk at a family business in Arizona.

edit on 18-7-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I'm not impressed by your name dropping and I could care less about who this Gina Cerminara character is. So you've met an abundance of New Agers? Is this supposed to make you credible? The New Age movement is in many ways a travesty, I don't value the watered down teachings of Westerners putting their own spin on other worthier traditions. It all went downhill after Blavatsky.. Buddhism is a higher vehicle of transformation, the New Age movement is a psyop filled with garbage channelling and teachings designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator so if that is your benchmark for credibility it only speaks to your lack of judgement.

I do not think you can be taught, you have shown that elsewhere.

And do not presume you know my age child, I know yours though and I am older than you.

Really though, this stalking thing you've got going on.. following me around the forums, I don't know if it's appropriate. At this point I'm almost worried, I don't know if you're obsessing about me or if it's some huge coincidence. Do I need to be on my guard here? I mean it's clear from what you have written earlier that you're a dark witch and a practitioner of black magic but I don't wanna be presumptuous here. I would tell you that it's never too late to seek the light but I get the feeling I would be wasting my time..

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
n/m

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
u can be taught, you have shown that elsewhere.

And do not presume you know my age child, I know yours though and I am older than you.

So, you're over 70.

Consider us done. I have no interest in communicating with you.

I have no tolerance for mind games.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I'm young at heart?

I didn't know we were a thing.. but ok.
edit on 18-7-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Mind games? It's a full Moon, you're acting irrational imagining things like that.

Annee.. don't break up with me, I'll change.. I promise! There's a thin line between love and hate so I know you must be close to loving me?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I don't see the sexual innuendo though..

OK, so you're an idiot.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I'm not the one peddling childish memes like some basement dwelling teenager obsessed with sex.

But if it's as obvious as you suggest where's the harm in explaining. I'm not convinced this isn't a case of a juvenile mind or some other obscure youthful reference, seems that would be right up your alley.

Edit: Ok, I see.. "spunk", ha ha.. very mature. I'm not awfully familiar with such slang though seeing as I'm not a native English speaker.
edit on 18-7-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: Ok...

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I'm not impressed by your name dropping and I could care less about who this Gina Cerminara character is. So you've met an abundance of New Agers? Is this supposed to make you credible? The New Age movement is in many ways a travesty, I don't value the watered down teachings of Westerners putting their own spin on other worthier traditions. It all went downhill after Blavatsky.. Buddhism is a higher vehicle of transformation, the New Age movement is a psyop filled with garbage channelling and teachings designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator so if that is your benchmark for credibility it only speaks to your lack of judgement.

Really though, this stalking thing you've got going on.. following me around the forums, I don't know if it's appropriate. At this point I'm almost worried, I don't know if you're obsessing about me or if it's some huge coincidence. Do I need to be on my guard here? I mean it's clear from what you have written earlier that you're a dark witch and a practitioner of black magic but I don't wanna be presumptuous here. I would tell you that it's never too late to seek the light but I get the feeling I would be wasting my time..

Impressively well made point.
*Claps

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

So, you're over 70.

Why do you have a problem with his age?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

So, you're over 70.

I don't

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Impressively well made point.
*Claps

What is the point?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I'm glad i've never heard of this woman.

and you say she has more balls than all of us here on ATS? thats probably because they're all in her chest.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

So, you're over 70.

I don't

Then what were you referring to ?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Then what were you referring to ?

Really though, this stalking thing you've got going on.. following me around the forums, I don't know if it's appropriate. At this point I'm almost worried, I don't know if you're obsessing about me or if it's some huge coincidence.

An egotistical, wordy, button pusher - - - who PM'd me twice to keep it going. I did not respond.

Is that the behavior of a mature person?

edit on 19-7-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

It's ok, we sometimes enjoy throwing jabs at people who look better than us... I get it. It's human nature to be jealous of others

Besides.. She's really far right so if you don't like republicans, you wont like her either. She just has a few strange illusions to go with it. But... So do a lot of people here at ATS. If you believe in something that others would think you're crazy over, then you would fit in that category as well. Same for me and anyone else.

C'mon. She may be a little insane but from the looks of it, she knows what she's doing. If she didn't I would think no one in their right might would go out of their way to get so many haters if it didn't come back in some kind of reward.

I admit... I think she's hot. But... Hotness doesn't sway my outlook on someone one way or the other. She's irritating but funny as hell at the same time. For her, it's water off a duck's back. She presses on for whatever her purpose. I don't honestly believe SHE honestly believes everything she says. I put her somewhere between eye candy and comedy. BUT... She does make some valid points. I didn't say she was right all the time and I would never believe in lizard people or anything crazy like that but she is fun to watch.

Balls? Hell yes. When was the last time you stood up in public where everyone could see you and knew your name, in front of friends, relatives and the like and said something outlandish by their standards but something you yourself believed in? Me thinks if you had that kind of mindset, your 'handle' would be your real name without fear of letting people know who you are.

]
edit on 19-7-2016 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

C'mon. She may be a little insane but from the looks of it, she knows what she's doing. If she didn't I would think no one in their right might would go out of their way to get so many haters if it didn't come back in some kind of reward.

I have issues with people "out there" just to be "out there".

Guess I'll reserve any further opinion to see if she matures in some way.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

I have issues with people "out there" just to be "out there".

Guess I'll reserve any further opinion to see if she matures in some way.

Would that include singers and actors? What about clowns? Comedians? Isn't anyone that holds any kind of public figure status "out there just to be out there"? Fame is just that. I would include politicians but at least half of their motivation is corruption.

<< 1    3 >>

join