It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tila Tequila the Sacred Clown

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
So it seems like Tila Tequila has become somewhat of a sacred clown.. I always liked the spunk in that woman.

Her bent these days seems to be super far right, a reaction to the slippery slope of SJW types no doubt. I don't necessarily agree with her about the crazy things she says, I just love her spirit of craziness, the spirit of questioning everything.. So she's narcissistic in the extreme? Probably stems from self-hate. Well, I like her. She's full of energy and vigour and has more balls than most guys I've ever met.

I got stuck on her Twitter for a while, I found it pretty hilarious. So much liberal rage.. truly Zero F*cks Given!

Check it out, what do you guys think? A modern day bimbo contrarian, personally I think she's the incarnation of a great Buddhist master, she's here stirring the pot a little bit. I know for a fact she's with the dragon crew.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
She thinks she's a "Watcher" and met with aliens who gave her instructions.
'Nuff said.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Check it out, what do you guys think? A modern day bimbo contrarian, personally I think she's the incarnation of a great Buddhist master, she's here stirring the pot a little bit. I know for a fact she's with the dragon crew.

Hey, she gotta make a living and to do that she needs more followers and only way she can do it is to make these cuckoo claims. It`s either making a fool of herself or suck c... so respect in this regard.

Btw...I thought she said she was replaced a while ago, so how do we know this is really her? A great Buddhist master? Highly unlikely

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Interesting, her twitter background is her wearing a Nazi swastika armband next to Trump

twitter.com...

A lill fame really mess up people

And she also is a flat earther, is that her real twitter?
edit on 17-7-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
So it seems like Tila Tequila has become somewhat of a sacred clown.. I always liked the spunk in that woman.

Her bent these days seems to be super far right, a reaction to the slippery slope of SJW types no doubt. I don't necessarily agree with her about the crazy things she says, I just love her spirit of craziness, the spirit of questioning everything.. So she's narcissistic in the extreme? Probably stems from self-hate. Well, I like her. She's full of energy and vigour and has more balls than most guys I've ever met.

I got stuck on her Twitter for a while, I found it pretty hilarious. So much liberal rage.. truly Zero F*cks Given!

Yes, having big boobs and great hair, and posting pics of those boobs is great way to show that she has forsaken and shed the fragility of the flesh show she has become in tuned with Buddha.

Did I say she has a nice rack?
edit on 17-7-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
PHRASING OP

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Those are not balls Hon.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So, how long have you followed this woman?

Hubby and I had a business. I basically ran the front office and surfed the net for about 20 years.

Tila Tequila was in the news quite a bit for her crazy antics.

She is an opportunist. And "nutso".

Whatever pays the bills. Whatever gets her attention.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I haven't followed her at all.. Except from hearing about her now and then, I chanced upon her Twitter by accident and I found it outrageous and funny. Shockingly subversive.

So many people have limited views of what old souls actually do. They think they all act like stereotypical saints. In fact even Buddhas do not always act in this way, even if they have attained enlightenment in one life it doesn't mean they will automatically be enlightened upon rebirth. They have to work hard at it.. if that is even within the boundaries of their mission. "Kill the Buddha" means kill your conception of what a Buddha is, people have stereotypical and even childish views on how a Buddha should act.

Maybe comparing her to Diogenes would be ridiculous to many but her spirit is that of defiance and challenging orthodoxy. She's lived a troubled life for sure, this only adds to her perspective. She is still relatively young, who knows what's in her future.

And yes, she is ballsy.. I know grown men that are more timid than her.

She thinks she's a "Watcher" and met with aliens who gave her instructions.
'Nuff said.

Yeah.. she also says she secretly controls the World. Nuff said.. and alien contact really isn't all that uncommon. That's why she's a Watcher and you're clueless on the outside looking in.

a reply to: Domo1

It's annoying when people think everyone will understand their obscure references like they too are familiar with every meme under the sun. Luckily the first hit on google was explanatory, I don't see the sexual innuendo though..

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Everyone has the right to believe what they want and none of us should have the right to tell them otherwise. After all, we're ALL here on a conspiracy site believing in all sorts of different far out things. If you don't, chances of you being here are probably slim to zero.

I love Tila! She's hot and she just don't give a damn. She's got more balls than any of us here for a lot of the same stuff we here at ATS believe and preach. I say good for her. She's not scared to say what she thinks. 99% of America can't say the same unless it's hidden behind a fake name or piece crafted picture. We all tend to speak our minds when no one knows who we are. She simply doesn't care and that's admirable.

I even finding myself agreeing with some of her political statements. She says things as raw as I feel them sometimes and even when I don't want to draw the attention from others and simply keep my mouth shut... she screams my inner voice at times and I think it's bad@$$ even though my nerve is spineless compared to hers.

Out of millions of viewers and millions of followers... apparently not all of them think she's a nutcase. Food for thought.

edit on 18-7-2016 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Everyone has the right to believe what they want and none of us should have the right to tell them otherwise. After all, we're ALL here on a conspiracy site believing in all sorts of different far out things. If you don't, chances of you being here are probably slim to zero.

Just like Ann Coulter, making money off saying (and doing) outrages stuff. Whether it makes sense or not.

www.thisis50.com...#-crazy

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

the propaganda machine destroyed the true meaning of the swastika, our unconscious sees this symbol is an archetype that means "too be good"
TPTB use archetype images to turn us away from our true self......

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Indigent

the propaganda machine destroyed the true meaning of the swastika, our unconscious sees this symbol is an archetype that means "too be good"
TPTB use archetype images to turn us away from our true self......

It's an ancient symbol that was used, or ended up being used to represent something that became horrific to humanity.

We live in the present. What it used to be is not relevant in the mass public forum.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

eh and what do you know about the power of the unconscious mind.
the symbol has been used across the globe universally to signify the meaning to be good, it was used in every continent before we could even travel to these places, i have no interest in how people still use all this Nazi bullsh*t as if it still means something, there are evil people on all sides, but its only the winners that right new rules. i see it as a symbol of good but i wont have it up on my wall or flashing it at people, when i see it, my mind says that means to be good.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Hold on a second.

Food for thought? You got to be joking right? Even I believe in some wild theories but what she`s claiming is on a whole another level.

I love Tila! She's hot and she just don't give a damn. She's got more balls than any of us here for a lot of the same stuff we here at ATS believe and preach. I say good for her. She's not scared to say what she thinks. 99% of America can't say the same unless it's hidden behind a fake name or piece crafted picture. We all tend to speak our minds when no one knows who we are. She simply doesn't care and that's admirable.

You sure you`re thinking with the right head? I pasted your whole paragraph just to show you how you percieve her. Her being hot comes first, before anything else. She knows this and as an opportunist she will make the better of it.

If you ask me, she has found a niche where she can sell herself without even taking her clothes off, with only negative being a clown, but I suppose that`s better than working on the street...so again, respect in this regard.

Rest is just a load of bollocks that I doubt even she believes in. All is fine...as long as people staring at her boobs don`t notice that she contradicts herself every other second.

Out of millions of viewers and millions of followers...

This only tells you that there are millions of fanatic boob followers or people in need of a good laugh, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

eh and what do you know about the power of the unconscious mind.
the symbol has been used across the globe universally to signify the meaning to be good, it was used in every continent before we could even travel to these places, i have no interest in how people still use all this Nazi bullsh*t as if it still means something, there are evil people on all sides, but its only the winners that right new rules. i see it as a symbol of good but i wont have it up on my wall or flashing it at people, when i see it, my mind says that means to be good.

Me? I've had OBEs and other experiences since first memory. Just born that way.

Used to go to the "gray place" a lot. One time a tall man in a long white robe came to me. He told me I could not "fly" anymore. He said I was too young (about 6) to understand living in 2 different worlds (spirit world and physical world). I wanted to return to spirit world, but he said I needed to stay here. Basically, he grounded me to earth.

The Christian Cross is pagan too.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Well, that's essentially what heyokas do.. The difference between her and Ann Coulter is that Ann isn't really a contrarian, or even crazy for that matter. There's no crazy wisdom to be found in her words and she never talks about metaphysics. I think Tila has a spiritual connection, she is in some sense open to other worlds. I think she mentioned that having a brain aneurysm changed her and opened her up to other realities in some capacity. Though I'm sure she talked about the spiritual stuff long before that.

But yeah, that's what sacred clowns do:

The heyoka (heyókȟa, also spelled "haokah," "heyokha") is a kind of sacred clown in the culture of the Lakota people of the Great Plains of North America. The heyoka is a contrarian, jester, and satirist, who speaks, moves and reacts in an opposite fashion to the people around them.

The Heyókȟa is thought of as being backwards-forwards, upside-down, or contrary in nature. This manifests by their doing things backwards or unconventionally — riding a horse backwards, wearing clothes inside-out, or speaking in a backwards language. For example, if food is scarce, a heyókȟa may sit around and complain about how full he is; during a baking hot heat wave, a heyókȟa might shiver with cold and put on gloves and cover himself with a thick blanket. Similarly, when it is freezing he might wander around naked, complaining that it is too hot. A unique example is the famous heyókȟa sacred clown called "the Straighten-Outer":

He was always running around with a hammer trying to flatten round and curvy things (soup bowls, eggs, wagon wheels, etc.), thus making them straight.
— John Fire Lame Deer

The heyókȟa symbolizes and portrays many aspects of the sacred beings, the Wakȟáŋ. His satire presents important questions by fooling around. They ask difficult questions, and say things others are too afraid to say. Their behavior poses questions as do Zen koans. By reading between the lines, the audience is able to think about things not usually thought about, or to look at things in a different way.

Principally, the heyókȟa functions both as a mirror and a teacher, using extreme behaviors to mirror others, and forcing them to examine their own doubts, fears, hatreds, and weaknesses.

She may not behave in this manner consciously but in essence her behaviour is very similar to that of a sacred clown.

And Annee.. it's kind of funny that you would link to a 50 Cent site, I didn't expect you to be such a fan of gangsta rap. Kind of cute for an old person like you. From now on I'll have to picture you with a doo-rag and a baseball cap sideways on your head. The link is broken by the way.

As for the Nazi stuff, I think it's a phase that she'll eventually grow out of. It may be the consequence of an extreme rejection of modern progressive values, values that more and more people are starting to find poisonous. The far right stuff is fairly new as far as I know, for a while she was even considering converting to Judaism. It may also have something to do with her being in the process of embracing and integrating her masculine qualities.

I find great truth in the idea that both conservatives and liberals are characterised by either a feminine or masculine imbalance, liberals by the former and conservatives by the latter. Liberals want the state to take care of them like it was their mother while conservatives want a powerful military and a somewhat authoritarian approach, a stern father figure. That's not to say that liberals aren't authoritarian too, but they're authoritarian in a very different and more subtle way.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well, that's essentially what heyokas do.. The difference between her and Ann Coulter is that Ann isn't really a contrarian, or even crazy for that matter. There's no crazy wisdom to be found in her words and she never talks about metaphysics. I think Tila has a spiritual connection, she is in some sense open to other worlds. I think she mentioned that having a brain aneurysm changed her and opened her up to other realities in some capacity. Though I'm sure she talked about the spiritual stuff long before that.

Thanks for proving anyone can find a way to justify anything in their own mind.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Right... like she isn't aware of spiritual realities.

What a pointless and substanceless reply.

a reply to: Specimen

You don't really think that Buddhism is about being "in tuned with Buddha" do you?

That's pretty clueless..
edit on 18-7-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: Added another reply.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

And Annee.. it's kind of funny that you would link to a 50 Cent site, I didn't expect you to be such a fan of gangsta rap. Kind of cute for an old person like you.

These media stories can be picked up anywhere. No specific connection to that particular site.

But, my kid, who does video production has worked with 50 Cent. What happens in Hollywood, stays in Hollywood.

I was raised in Metaphysics and Paranormal Psychic stuff back in the 50s. Before you were born, I'm sure.

I was a Customer Service manager at a Self Help publishing company. Had personal contact with Deepak, Virtue, Jeffers, Dyer, Weiss, Williamson, etc.

Do you know who Gina Cerminara is?

So, really child - - - you can stop thinking you're teaching me.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join