It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Place A Few of These Leaves in the Corners of Your House and You Will Never See Cockroaches Again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I have some. Works pretty good.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
And horse apples....you know the boisdarc fruit.....

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Yes I read that too.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
recluses are outside their proclaimed territory and are found in places they claim they dont exist. Ive found a few even in los angeles well outside their territory.

Went camping in northern california. On the day i come back i have a fever then look down and find a lesion bleeding on the back of my calf. I look through the sleeping bag and there one was. Even had a missing leg from its battle through the night fending off my leg. It was pretty shy in demeanor although after confirming it was a recluse i killed it. The lesion on the back of my leg grew to the size of a nickle and became pitted eating the tissue underneath. Took 4 months to heal into a flat greyish slightly depressed scar.

Recluse bites are no joke.
edit on 18-7-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I guess for a time, they tried to push environmentally friendly termite repellent around house foundations. It just funnelled the termites to the weakest point in the barrier and then into the house? Killing termites is much more efficient?

Do cockroaches smell with their antennae?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join