It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is CERN doing something worthy to be movie-directed by Quentin Tarantino?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: GmAndre

In short, the videographer is not credible.

How your post proves anything like this?

Please eleborate, if you want to defend this thesis. Anyway, if you are right and know it, you would be able to express it with the reasons behind.

I'll give you a chance to write a new post and defend this hypothesis better, if you feel you are right.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Wait chronaught is saying the videographer in the video has no idea what hes talking about? Now im really confused. What part of his narrative doesnt make sense? Cause anti matter being out of phase undetectable light energy makes more sense than it being a electron spinning in retrograde. What do they call them leapsons.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Just saw the vid Link.

I must admit I'm disappointed in this Vid. For me this seems as Christian propaganda wrapped in a CERN/Mandela paper.
The video starts of with low level science and than gradually degrades into a Christian dogma Video usinging ME , darkmatter , antimatter and CERN as an Argument to follow the Big Guy in the Sky with at the end a Jesus on cross sequence.

I don't have anything against Christianity but depicting CERN as the 'portal to evil' doesn't solve a bloody thing it just adds to the general CERN Myth....

edit on 7172016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

I explicitly examined this matter while posting. As you, I am feeling over-polluted with Christian dogma, I stated this. Yet this video differs a ton. A ton! I am quite experienced in theology and my last likehood would be Christianty, yet I see very clearly through. This person is not dogmatist. Maybe sometimes in the video he uses some words wich are also used by dogmatists, which make you fix this close relation. I wound never promote something that is crap on ATS, this would be personal inelligence insult to myeself and insult to all readers who I respect.
edit on 17-7-2016 by GmAndre because: spelling

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

but Chuck Norris told me.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

i think hes talking about opening the door to a parallel universe.
just like BBC News told us, CERN want to open Pandoras box.
Cant Wait!...............

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Watched video in the late wee hours until 22 or so minutes and then got scared and turned it off...I will try to get past the good parts about the Bible...all the way through, in the light of day.
Thanks for the excellent thread and clear writing.
I'll be burning a lilac candle, just in case.
Also, I will place a sodalite stone before the images of CERN video, in a few days or more... so as not to let any demons into my fair space.πŸ˜‚

Thanks for the warning.😞

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Too many folks I have above average confidence in . . .

assert toooo many dark things about CERN . . . for there to be 0.0% fire for all the smoke.

And, its location, interestingly, is at an ancient satanic worship site/doorway.

Time . . . uhhh . . . will tell.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Tarantino is like Micheal Moore if he can make money off a movie that deals with a popular subject then he's going to make that movie. After all its his job.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GmAndre

originally posted by: chr0naut

In short, the videographer is not credible.

How your post proves anything like this?

Please eleborate, if you want to defend this thesis. Anyway, if you are right and know it, you would be able to express it with the reasons behind.

I'll give you a chance to write a new post and defend this hypothesis better, if you feel you are right.

The video says that Nikola Tesla worked with protons and electrons. The Proton was discovered and named by Ernest Rutherford in 1920. Tesla's last patent (for an aircraft design) was in 1928 and he had stopped most of his scientific and engineering work about that time. I have not come across any reference by Tesla himself that used the word "Proton". Although Tesla's "death ray" may possibly have used a proton beam, it never actually existed in anything but hypothesis.

The videographer talks about "grams of antimatter", but the particles the LHC smashes together have a mass of 0.000,000,000,000,000,000,000,012,772,9 grams. The mass of the actual antimatter particles produced by the collisions are infinitessimally smaller. This is why a simple and small Pfenning trap can contain the antimatter particles produced, for short periods of time, if they appear in the trajectory of the trap (despite what the videographer said).

He describes antimatter as an alternate dimension (but he obviously has no idea of what a dimension is, and really means an alternate world). Antimatter is actually a part of this world, It is a type of matter with a negative charge.

Antimatter was first theorized by Dirac in 1928 yet the videographer says that it was known since the 1800's to "attract demonic entities". The first observation of antimatter was in 1932 by Carl Anderson who was studying naturally produced Cosmic Rays. The final proof of antimatter was established in 1964 by James Cronin and Val Fitch at Brookhaven National Laboratory. To the best of my knowledge, there have been no noted supernatural occurrences at any particle collider. The statement that antimatter attracts "things from another dimension" is obviously false.

Antimatter is also not 'dark matter'. They are just different stuff. Dark matter was theorised to try and explain how galaxies move. Their movement would require vast 'missing masses' to achieve the required gravitational force. Because we can't see it, we say it is "dark". The reason theorized for our inability to see this missing matter is that it consists of weakly interractive massive particles (WIMPs) of some sort (like solar neutrinos are WIMPs).

The videographer then goes on to say that the LHC will enable production of "pounds of antimatter" which is laughable. To produce just one gram of antimatter would require billions of LHC sized particle colliders running constantly for thousands of years. Not to mention the enourmous energy requirements of running sufficient numbers of particle containement traps for the same period.

Antimatter is also not "pulled out of another dimension" it already exists within the particles we are colliding and is revealed when we break them apart. That is why we smash the particles, to reveal the components that make them up.

Stephen Hawking suffers from ALS and could easily have a valid reason for antagonism to the concept of God. Despite this, he has authored books like "God Created the Integers" and has given great depth of thought to the question. The suggestion that he is now championing "intelligent design" due to the near death experience of his brother is a hoax.

Also in the video, there is an implication that matter is "good" and antimatter is "evil" but there is not the slightest bit of evidence anywhere for the statement.

The videographer also said that dark matter has an "energy level" that is detectable. If it were detectable, it wouldn't be dark matter. They also say that some unnamed college kept dark matter and it caused problems. Since we don't know what dark matter really is (we can only see its gravitation on galactic scales), how would anyone have any to keep? Let alone, why would the videographer want to keep the name of the college secret?

As you can see, the person who narrates this video does not know what they are talking about. They are ignorant, making things up and are not credible.

edit on 17/7/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Wait chronaut. Back up there now you got me really confused. So youre saying anti matter is NOT negatively charged interdimensional light capable of attracting demons. It clearly says lucifer is made of anti matter in the video. Whome am i supposed to believe you or the guy with a video on youtube?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Wait chronaut. Back up there now you got me really confused. So youre saying anti matter is NOT negatively charged interdimensional light capable of attracting demons. It clearly says lucifer is made of anti matter in the video. Whome am i supposed to believe you or the guy with a video on youtube?

Well, it's a dilemma, because I have a YouTube logon, too (not that I have any real content of general interest posted there).

Antimatter is an essential element in smelly cheese production, but they can't let the general public know because, you know... atomic farts are a WMD danger.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Im willing to bet that antimatter is responsible for Cincinnati winning the nba this year. Its the new steroid. i heard they injects it. Light from the annihilation shoots out their ass. I know it sounds crazy but you can see the 511 in certain shots that were timed just right when lebron goes for a jumpshot.
edit on 17-7-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GmAndrewatched complete movie and it was great! it may have simply been the narrator's voice... that was so excellent, although a bit scary...with content... that's not bad, though.
If you are interested in another take on CERN, I will post a link if not, thanks for the great OP.
Hope to try to understand the conversation in beginning of OP and its relation to the topic, will read again.
Have a good Monday/Tuesday🎁🎌🎐

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Im willing to bet that antimatter is responsible for Cincinnati winning the nba this year. Its the new steroid. i heard they injects it. Light from the annihilation shoots out their ass. I know it sounds crazy but you can see the 511 in certain shots that were timed just right when lebron goes for a jumpshot.

Oh, the humanity!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
the secret of anti-matter, they are looking for anti-matter everywhere, apparently there is as much anti-matter as there is matter. they know that it appears in thunderstorms, and they can create thunderstorms, yet they cant find matter.
for me they are not telling the full story, i wouldnt be surprised if HAARP and CERN are linked.

science.nasa.gov...
angelsanddemons.web.cern.ch...
geopolitics.co...

edit on 18-7-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Now, that's a lot better. You are picking very nicely... the points that can be picked up. Yey I think that being non-professional or not is not way that people shuld judge. Thank you for the critic post anyway, hope people read you, and wtach the video also, that way they can make their mids according to their own cognition. My statement backs up the importance of the narrator, nevermind he could have somewhere slips, where shows like amateur as you observe. We all do, in such endevours and I think is important the underling unifird reality, rather the fractals and simple words.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join