It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is CERN doing something worthy to be movie-directed by Quentin Tarantino?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

actually im sure he is, his mind is far out, loved his last movie!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
From back forth...

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
I got more questions cause im confused. Hows it teleport the matter when the lights at the anti part of the cycle.

Is the light going back in time when its anti matter?

We have to go again the Cause Principle Unity quote I gave. Thats why I gave it. Sorry, I cannot be more exact than Bruno, I am a bass player, you know.

Wait so in the picture the matter goes..

The answer of this question is oscillation. Lets propose that anti matter is just condensed matter to limitless. The eyepoint of oscillation. Like the essence of black hole - existing in material vanity. (but this are just my unscientific speculations)

Antimatter is dark energy and ghosts feed on antimatter? Anything thats not physical is antimatter and thus from a different dimension?

Faaar away. You have a bit of a blockage here. First physical is not the proper word. Perceptable is better. Than dimensions is such a modern power-word with no exact sense that I cannot afford to jeopardize myself by commenting on it. Third, ghost is another similar kind of word, we'll just suffer the common intelligence of the reader If I have to rake upon it. But hay whatever, cheers, its crap-slap tough idea that the whole thing is. To me it took years my brain to adapt... somehow. Expect no clearness in an day! Anyway, go ahed with more questions I could... comment on.
edit on 17-7-2016 by GmAndre because: hmm..

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

/on
I guessed that people who know Tarantino would say only the best for him, usually honest guys get the decent reputaion! A bit envy for your proximity with him.
/off

Terri Gilliam, Quentin Tarantino, Sergo Leone.

You don't need to learn meataphysics anymore, anti-matter, shanti-matter.

This are the guys who can explain it to you!

edit on 17-7-2016 by GmAndre because: hmm..

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: GmAndre

Ok.. fair game😊
I can whole heartedly say QT won't BS you. He will however get a rise out of you. He will tie it into another character. After that.... he's rogue. The guy has been genuine since 2005. 2005 is when I signed up for work.

Terry Gilliam. From the quest of the holy grail? Now you brought the god😄
edit on 17-7-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
So anti matter is a lot like a top? If matter spins counter clockwise than anti matter spins clockwise.

Hows the photon got a charge i thought it was light? Or does bending the light put the matter outside the observable and it becomes antimatter?

Im confused.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Ok back on point... been trying to fathom this. Please go on👍

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I dont understand the bruno connection. Wasnt he a philosopher that agreed with copernicus about stars being suns with planets? He thought god was disolved into everything and thus could only be observed indirectly.

Is that like anti matter is the essence of god?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

A metaphor. Anti-matter is like a blink of an eye. Matter is like your oppen yes. It's natural, you open them you close them. Your heart works the same way, your nervous system too, yet we preceive an our who ystem is concerned only(or mostly) with the expansion part. The positive factor. The negative yielding factor is the anti-matter momentum. Yield in eastern thought is not only the receiving factor, but the incorporated force for expansion or redirection too. Thus some say life comes from death.

This is from William Ting book on Tai Chi:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Is that like anti matter is the essence of god?

God is the essence of God. Anti-matter is partition concept. If we have to go mathematically I can speculate that anti-matter is exactly 1/6th of God.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
can you explain this theory in musical terms? I might understand better, i dont percieve the world well outside of comparing it to musical constructs. Im not intellectually gifted. I like bass though. Mine has 4 strings.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Wait i didnt see your tai chi post. I get it now so anti matter is like the yin to lights yang? Anti light? So sorta like negative energy?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I like the tai chi quote. I want to learn tai chi i think its tailands best nartial art. My neighbor does tai chi and ill watch him practice then try and learn what he was doing. The high kicks are pretty cool that he does especially the fast spinning one. But im afraid to punch the boards like he does. Breaking them looks hard. I like the sound he makes when he kicks fast. he says "Oss!" and then bows all serious like. it looks cool. Do you know tai chi? I wanna learn it so bad.
edit on 17-7-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Anti matter could take down an asteroid couldn't it?
Using it as an earth based weapon would be foolish..maybe a fuel.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Its simple model. When you play a chord or a note, the positive oscillating string revibrates through the acoustic negative body or magnetic pickup, thus you have experience(sound, life). If we make comperhation, what is played and heard is in the "matter realm", and the "anti-matter realm" consist in the transformation of the oscillating movement of the string into sound.

You hear NOT the transformation itself, you hear its product. This is the reason behind the invisible essence of anti-matter too.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

So theres no way to directly observe anti matter?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Anti matter could take down an asteroid couldn't it?
Using it as an earth based weapon would be foolish..maybe a fuel.

I dunno its good for korean BBQ

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Do you know tai chi? I wanna learn it so bad.

See here, then ask the local guys about where they train, find a good teacher and all wound be on its way. I am not exctly professional, lets say.

...oh, and quit your job.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

So theres no way to directly observe anti matter?

Unless you isolate it. Its the same if you want to observe your guts. You have to take 'em out.
edit on 17-7-2016 by GmAndre because: spelling

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

So you practice tai chi? I dont understand the application for "Parts Horses Mane" do you know and can explain to me?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

The guy who made the video appears to have no idea of particle physics or the standard model, the things that the LHC and similar particle colliders allow us to probe.

Cern is the organization, not the equipment. The facility is called the Large Hadron Collider.

The LHC has several detectors/experiments with acronyms like: ATLAS, CMS, LHCb, ALICE, TOTEM, LHCf, MoEDAL, PS & SPS.

In short, the videographer is not credible.

edit on 17/7/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join