It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Hypocrites Iron Fist - The PC Movement in light of the War on Drugs - (TRULY EPIC! image HEAVY!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

+45 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:08 PM
A real life story of the most ultimate hypocrisies, ironies, subjugations, sexual assaults, rapings of Reason, and the new pretty hate machine of authoritarianism.

As some of you reading this might have already gathered, I've been away from 'politics' for some years now, away in my own little "time capsule". Recently I poked my head out long enough to be labelled an SJW while I was doing one of my old libertarian anti-imperialism 'rants'. Being about as staunch an anti-group theory libertarian as could be imagined, I was blown away by all of this 'race war culture' "SJW" madness that has now infected the national discourse like a Stage 7 cancer tumor.

In my recent and short period of SJW realization, some of my first impressions of this whole affair is it's beyond any metric in boundless hypocrisy than anything I've observed before it, and 'this is all like some crazy mass Social Group Warfare (SGW) agenda'. The meaning of such an "SGW agenda" is another analysis for another day. Here I will detail in spectacular form the ultimate achilles heel in SJW hypocrisy: The War On Drugs.

Weeks in the making, without further ado, here is my analysis:

The Hypocrites Iron Fist: The PC Movement in light of the War on Drugs

A real life story of the most ultimate hypocrisies, ironies, subjugations, sexual assaults, rapings of Reason, and the new pretty hate machine of authoritarianism.

By Ignorance Isn't Bliss

The big hot 'new' trend in progressive politics these days is this whole "social justice" activism ordeal, which many refer to the practitioners of as being "Social Justice Warriors". While it is a bit of a pejorative term, the SJW acronym really helps lubricate discussions about the big complex subject, so that's what I prefer to use. In short, it's this Political Correctness (PC) Culture taken to extremes, where a lot of this new SJW brand found it's roots in radical Feminist theories.
In short, the basic tenets of it derive from "Critical Race Theory" and its gender & sexuality based extension called the "Progessive Stack". Those 2 concepts (which I will refer to as "CRT/PS"), along with the profoundly obtuse sort of reasonings behind them, and the whole ordeal underpinning how all of this SJW extremism came about lately, are well beyond the scope of this presentation. But it should be fair to say it's all about this intense sort of reasoning where everybody besides straight white males (SWM) are deeply oppressed by... straight white males (SWM).
Even if a SWM isn't racist, prejudiced or bigoted, the logic follows that we still are so anyways merely for being SWM, is basically the narrative you'll often find when observing the arguments of these folks. This is based on what they call the "Patriarchy" (which you are a part of inherently if you are SWM no matter what).
The supposed cause for the clear & present fervor these folks exhibit is supposed to be all about bringing about "equality" for non-SWM in regards to gender, race, sexuality, disabilities, and so on which goes on to encompass just about anything they deem they might be "shamed" for (like obesity). Do note their general outline of important issues encompasses most of the rest of the "progressive" platform including things like "open borders" and "Gun Bans". It's all taken to such extremes that many observers view it as backwardness, thus prompting the term the "Regressive Left".

Like many before me have observed, there are endless examples of hypocrisy of all this stuff in practice, especially in their online "terror tactics". In my own personal thrust at trying to make sense of what their deal is, I pointed out several of my own examples of bizarre hypocrisy, just from observing them in the news during this recent period (the UK "Brexit" vote for example):

Still naming Europe a "continent" is Politically inCorrect backwardsness
So then today, while following this whole UK leaving the EU affair that whole idea came to mind, and as such I noticed this whole 'everybody must join the EU' because it's "progressive" being the jist of the counter-propaganda backlash to the UK's "Brexit" vote. This strikes me as odd given that the entire premise of there even being something "special" about "Europe" all this time (thus leading to the "European Union") is clear cut exceptionalism.

As I pieced together what their whole point is, and what it is not, it finally hit me: They're so obsessed with ending things like rape and racial disparities, yet somehow, and I can't even make this up, ending the War on Drugs isn't their top priority. From what I can tell, which you'll see below in grand form, it's not even close to their top 10 list. But moreover, the hypocrisy in this supposed "progressive" movement is, all things considered, it's not only deeply bigotful, but also showing signs of wicked authoritarian, as we shall see...

edit on 17-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+1 more 

In American politics, there can hardly be a bigger example of failed policy than the War On Drugs. To make matters worse, it's as repressive in many different ways as it is a failure of a policy. It's such an all out assault on personal freedom that for most drugs it means that if you get caught with them you face going to prison (where you will be abused, and might even get gay gang raped). If all of that isn't bad enough, it's blacks in particular that are harmed the most by it.
From there, the very existence of it perpetuates a criminal culture that ensures more people will get locked up, be socialized into criminality, and thus propagate such vile backwardness back into society, creating a positive-feedback-loop, thus ensuring more generations will end up falling into this tangled web of oppression.

Aside from this semi-abstract notion of the "Patriarchy", this well established War On Drugs systemic cycle is without a doubt the most oppressive concept in US politics since the era of Slavery. Which is ironic in this discussion, as it's "blacks" who are harmed the most by it (as was with Slavery).

So how this isn't the most important issue on the SJW agenda is beyond me, assuming the SJW's are actually "for real".

Let's dig into the data:

The fact that so many people are locked up in the USA alone might ought to prompt a cause for SJW's:

Yet not all people entangled in this mess are even in prison:

Clearly, the War On Drugs is most of the cause of the over-blown convict rate here in the USA:

A real slap in the face considering drug use has generally been down across several decades:

With pot arrests as #1, you'd think the SJW's would at least focus on legalizing pot:

Instead of ask "should cannabis be legalized", instead all Americans should asking themselves "should people face having their lives destroyed if they get caught with some". Then follow that logic for the rest of the drugs.

Economic disparities are supposedly high up on the SJW hit list, yet ending the War On Drugs isn't the top priority despite costing so much for taxpayers without having any real positive effects in its supposed purpose:

Drug War Clock
The U.S. federal government spent over $15 billion dollars in 2010 on the War on Drugs, at a rate of about $500 per second. State and local governments spent at least another 25 billion dollars.

More insights into the absurdity of the War On Drugs:

We all know how well Alcohol Prohibition went, creating the likes of Al Capone. The War On Drugs has had the same effect. For blacks, a race who statistically is well below in standards compared to the rest, for the Media, such as MTV, to pander to them notions of Bling Bling culture, is outright predatory. The real irony here is how MTV, the primary TV source of the SJW indoctrination of youngsters, is the most guilty of targeting blacks with this kind of flashy culture, which for most of them to be able to get all that they would effectively have to turn to drug dealing and other crime. Yet are the SJW's shouting down MTV for targeting black kids to embrace drug dealer culture? You tell me.

The facts clearly show that blacks are getting screwed the most by said pro-criminal-culture positive-feedback-loop, as when we look at the inmate figures, clearly blacks are getting the worse end of all this:

People of Color in State Prison for Drug Offenses
"The number of people in state prisons for drug offenses has increased 550 percent over the last 20 years. A recent JPI report found that the amount spent on 'cops and courts' – not rates of drug use -- is correlated to admissions to prison for drug offenses. Counties that spend more on law enforcement and the judiciary admit more people to prison for drug offenses than counties that spend less.

With more pot arrests than violent arrests, surely this is not good news for any supposed effort to minimize black incarceration:

I will state that, for however reasonably realistic this whole "Patriarchy" notion is, there are masters behind it'. For something like a decade I have argued as such, in general, while for this same period have argued that "now we're all slaves, all getting screwed by the same masters together". Fine, fine, blacks get screwed the worst, but that's got more to do with their economic standings, which a great many of them blowing money on bling bling instead of paying off a house ensures they remain that way moving forward. I used to routinely go on at length dissing the Federal Reserve system, and how the inflation model, the way it screws everybody, but in particular the way it screws people over harder the more poor they already are. Here's an example from 2010:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Economic World War: Technocratic Plutocrat Elites vs. The People
It wasn't originally designed to implode, despite that being how it looks today, but it's always been designed to leech away the self-reliable wealth of those with less. The less you have the more it hurts you... is and always has been the purpose of the privately owned Federal Reserve bank. The mechanism responsible is inflation.

Next we have the political activist group "Black Lives Matter", which I always expected was founded on the idea of ending blacks getting shot to death by police. While that organization as a whole is another matter well beyond the scope of this presentation, the one thing to note is a slick rather underhanded vehicle to push the entire SJW platform. A look at their "Guiding Principles" makes that clear. With "queers" & "transgenders" amongst their action item list, it becomes clear this propaganda outlet has a much bigger agenda than just reducing police shootings of blacks, as at its core it follows the CRT/PS models as dogma.

With all of the drama "BLM" has been causing, it's kind of a surprise the phrase "War On Drugs" is only mentioned 3 times total in their official website, out of at least 570 pages (that Google shows as indexed).

Moving on, when you start locking people up for doing drugs, and they are inevitably socialized into criminality, eventually they get out and then socialize those around them.

Socialization... is a term used by sociologists, social psychologists, anthropologists, political scientists, and educationalists to refer to the lifelong process of inheriting and disseminating norms, customs, values and ideologies, providing an individual with the skills and habits necessary for participating within their own society. Socialization is thus "the means by which social and cultural continuity are attained".

Then the Controlled Music Model (MTV, the radio stations, the "Single Release Model" the industry uses to control who gets on the radio/MTV) targets them with Bling Bling Culture, which they can generally only get thru a life of crime...

Therefore, the SJW's ought to be trashing the bling bling musicians for being involved in perpetuating this cycle of syndemic repression.

So what we have is a positive-feedback-loop ensuring the criminal culture will only rise creating more prisoners, to create more criminals, to create more prisoners, ad infinitum. It just makes this all so tragic that the post-Nixon era prison population rates are because it's a CRIME to use "drugs" (of the non-pharmaceutical varieties). Were it not for this, most of the sizzle behind the SJW humus would cease to exist, so no wonder they don't kick & thrash & chew & cut to dismantle it.

So as long as everybody keeps finger pointing and blaming other groups / individuals we'll all just keep eating our tails in this tangled mess. It's time for REAL change, folks!

edit on 16-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:09 PM

No discussion of the hypocrisy of the War On Drugs would be complete without going into prescription pharmaceutical drugs. In regards to the SJW topic, yet more hypocrisy unfolds from that angle as well.

Since gun control is big on their list, and Rx drugs kill more than guns, by this metric alone they ought to have quite a bit to say about them.

While Rx drug deaths are on a general uptick each year:

There sure are a lot of non-whites involved in Rx drug use:

This is a rather ugly issue as Rx overdose deaths are more than coc aine & heroin combined:

In closing, imagine the prison incarceration rate if all Rx drugs carried the same hefty charges as the illicit types. Pretty crazy as the recreational Rx drugs are bigger killers than the hardcore illicit drugs (which are controlled).

For starters, the word "Marajuana" itself is a derogatory term literally rooted in racism and meant to create stigma against users of cannabis:

The word "marijuana" or “marihuana” is an emotional, pejorative term that has played a key role in creating the negative stigma that still tragically clings to this holistic, herbal medicine. Most cannabis users recognize the "M word" as offensive, once they learn its history.

The “marijuana” term started off life as a Mexican folk name for cannabis, but was first popularized in the US by the notorious yellow press publisher, William Randolph Hearst. Hearst was a racist, as well as being committed to the prohibition of marijuana, which threatened his timber investments. He used his control of hundreds of newspapers to orchestrate a vicious propaganda campaign against cannabis, which featured lurid (and false) stories about black and brown men committing outrageous acts of murder and mayhem.

Therefore, if these SJW's are really worth their salt they had better add "marijuana" to their Grammer Shaming agenda list.

If you’re an adult who has smoked marijuana in the past year, you’re one of about 30 million Americans who has done so

Cannabis is an interesting case study in this SJW ordeal, as it basically debunks this idea that homosexuals are "oppressed" considering the fact that there's hardly a show on TV anymore that doesn't have to feature some sort of gay love scene in every episode, yet the positive depiction of Pothead's is yet still a rare thing generally only in fringe type topic series. Very strange indeed, as there are far more Potheads than LGBT's combined:

In fact, they think that 23 percent of Americans, or almost one in four, are are gays or lesbians, a Gallup survey released Thursday revealed. That's way off: The polling organization most recently found that less than 4 percent self-identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender. ... "The overestimation [of the size of the gay and lesbian population] may also reflect prominent media portrayals of gay characters on television and in movies, even as far back as 2002, and perhaps the high visibility of activists who have pushed gay causes, particularly legalizing same-sex marriage."

It estimated that 0.3 percent of the population, or 700,000 adults, identified (transgender).

Moving on, when assessing the supposed Liberal Platform, you'd think ending the War On Pot would already be a top item:
It's not to say they don't support the idea, they usually do, but it not being top priority given all of the above, seriously deflates the whole idea of this SJW movement being 'for real'.

Discrimination against Pothead's should be extremely Politically inCorrect! After all, it's unacceptable for say 4% of the population to have their feelings hurt, but its okay for well over 10% of the population to be treated like criminals who face police harassment & abuse, subjugation, hefty legal fees & fines, property forfeiture, imprisonment, torture and even gay rape... for possessing pot.

Of every group that will be mentioned in here, or even could be, none have been more oppressed than Potheads. Seriously, this fact, is has been beyond over the top compared to all of the others, for generations now. And the minorities the SJW's claim to fight for are harmed the most by it. Mere homosexuals face being insulted with slurs of bigotry. Poor them, but Potheads, Potheads face being locked up with murderers and rapists as cellmates.

Being the most widely and heavy handedly intolerated cultural (non-racial) group, in the United States, that could possibly be discussed. Even the most staunch PC rhetoric before this point in my presentation could hardly even arise to the challenge of an appropriate PC response to ending the War On Potheads (many of whom are minorities, LGBT, etc).

Pothead's u]are a social group, and then of course there are the millions of other users whom use it casually that wouldn't be classified as potheads, included but not limited to medical patients. All of the above are equally discriminated against as if they are true "burnout" "pothead" "losers". I'd wager many SJW's are also guilty of this. The fact is words like "pothead", "Stoner", "burnout" and so on are derogatory terms, although luckily for the world, unlike SJW's, most cannabis users are able to take this in stride, even as pride. Regardless of that, the SJW's had better add these words to their Grammar Shaming lists otherwise they are frauds.

Consider the boon on the economy we've been denied. Legitimate home production of cannabis would have to be the highest means of upwards social mobility that common folks could self-start and participate in. Yet instead, according to the federal government, you should have your home seized if you grow in a house you own; prison in any case. Even just the medical cannabis economies in states like California & Michigan have been a big boost for many little people, while in states like Colorado there whole new industries emerging in a very short window; new jobs across the board.

If we're going to be hard on 'hardcore' drugs fine, maybe, but complete legalization of cannabis should have been done decades ago.

The final point is, if SJW's are all about defending human rights, then what about all the sick people that could and should benefit from the medicinal use of cannabis? Their hair should be on fire everyday about this issue (whether they use it or not)! They should be single-handedly if need be "Occupying" the White House from now until Obama's exit, starting tomorrow, if they are the real thing (as should be expected from their typical zeal).

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:10 PM

One of the biggest ironies in all of this is the hypocrisy when looking at not only the thriving alcohol industry, but also the massive prescription drugs epidemic. Both of which are prevalent on college campuses.

One fun example is with prescription anti-depressants, which many so-called "special snowflakes" take, is that they may cause weight gain, where of course "Fat Shaming" is a cardinal sin. But I don't bring this up to rip on them, perhaps they should all just be using cannabis.

A common concern when first prescribed an antidepressant is, “Will it make me gain weight?” That’s a legitimate question, now more fully supported by a long-term study on weight change after starting an antidepressant.
Antidepressants are among the most frequently prescribed medications in the U.S. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control’s latest Health report, nearly one out of 10 adults were on at least one antidepressant in the past 30 days. Because they’re so frequently used and people are often on these drugs for long periods of time, at the same time that obesity rates keep climbing, the researchers’ findings raise cause for concern.

But perhaps more striking is how illicit drug use is also common on college campuses, meaning they have actual cause to disdain the War On Drugs.

There are 13.4 million full-time college students in America, studying and partying on more than 7,000 college campuses. Of these, 20 percent have used an illegal drug in the last 30 days, and 40 percent have consumed alcohol to excess in the last two weeks.

The fact that Millennials support legalization of pot more than any other generation further makes the point that fighting the War On Drugs should make nothing but sense to the PC Movement. Likewise, half of Americans support legalization of cannabis.

One of the many overused concepts that SJW's use to bludgeon their opposition is to scream RAPE! It's common when disagreeing with them to be labelled as supporting the supposed "Rape Culture" (as can be witnessed in endless Youtube videos).

The Rape Culture Hysteria
A rape culture dogma has been created in North America by politically-correct (PC) feminists who claim sexual assault against women is a systemic problem throughout society. It does not matter that rape is a heavily punished crime or that the mere accusation of it can destroy a man's career or life. Nor does it matter that both The Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network – the largest anti-sexual assault organization in America – and the U.S. Department of Justice, National Crime Victimization Survey (2008-2012) agree: The frequency of sexual assault has fallen more than 50% since 1993. The dogma of a rape culture is immune to evidence.

The odd extremism on this front goes to such lengths that even daring to use critical thinking in any rape allegation cases may get you branded a minion of the "Rape Culture":

“Fighting Against ‘Rape Culture’ Means Never Having to Say You’re Sorry,”
In the Washington Post, Zerlina Maxwell argued that “we should believe, as a matter of default, what an accuser [of rape] says,” for “the costs of wrongly disbelieving a survivor far outweigh the costs of calling someone a rapist.” This view was seconded by the lawyer and journalist Rachel Sklar, who confirmed for posterity that she considers “women who speak of their own experiences” to be automatically “credible,” and anybody who asks questions to be a rape apologist.

Due process, or the idea that a governing body must respect all legal rights of an individual, is granted to Americans by the 5th and 14th Amendments. To suggest that there is no recourse for the accused and to ask for it is actually rape apology is absurd, reactionary, and further highlights the black-and-white nature of this certain brand of millennial social justice advocates. To speak dissent against— or even question at all — the orthodoxy is to have your words twisted into less positive terms: one does not ask for “due process,” one asks to let rapists go, perpetuates rape culture, and favors rape apology.

Meanwhile, facts prove that if abolishing rape were truly a goal of SJW's, then once again they should be up in arms against the War On Drugs in general, and legalizing marijuana in particular:

Thousands of Rapists Are Not Behind Bars Because Cops Focus on Marijuana Users
A piece in the Washington Post highlights the growing backlog of untested rape test kits that are sitting in police storage units while rapists run free and victims suffer. Missing from the story, however, is one of the biggest contributors to this backlog, the enormous amount of police and tax resources spent targeting drug crimes, particularly marijuana possession.

The backlog is a disgrace. The total number of rape test kits that have never been sent to laboratories for testing exceeds 100,000. In some cases, the kits have been sitting in storage for decades.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:10 PM

A Safe Space is a place where anyone can relax and be able to fully express, without fear of being made to feel uncomfortable, unwelcome, or unsafe on account of biological sex, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, cultural background, religious affiliation, age, or physical or mental ability. A place where the rules guard each person’s self-respect and dignity and strongly encourage everyone to respect others.

It just goes without saying that the most unsafe space imaginable, unless maybe inside an actual warzone, is prison. Everything about the very idea of the prison system should be one MASSIVE "trigger", I mean nuclear, to a real deal SJW.

Because of the War On Drugs, "correctional" facilities are always overcrowded, which maximizes their unsafe space potential:

Prison crowding undermines safety, report says
A recent Government Accountability Office report on the Bureau of Prisons says inmate overcrowding undermines the safety of the agency’s staff, as well as that of the inmates. “BOP officials reported increased use of double and triple bunking, waiting lists for education and drug treatment programs, limited meaningful work opportunities, and increased inmate-to-staff ratios,” the September report says. “These factors, taken together, contribute to increased inmate misconduct, which negatively affects the safety and security of inmates and staff.” The prison facilities are crowded because the inmate population is growing faster than the bureau’s capacity. As the prison population grew 9.5 percent from 2006 through 2011, the agency’s capacity, increasing at 7 percent, didn’t keep up.

Whomever you are, that has gotten this far, doing everything humanly possible to minimize this reality for all people should be a primary action item at this juncture; at least in my libertarian book.

The traumatic effects of being incarcerated are so profound that, quite frankly, attacking the socio-dynamics that drive people to violence, to crime, and of course the War On Drugs, these should be some top priorities of every SJW, but instead they like to use their time in pursuit of making complex nitpickery lists over things like what Halloween costumes might theoretically offended somebody.

Such behavior, to certain outsiders, screams of such folks as being "tweekers". Normally "tweekers" get off on proper methamphetaimne. Many college kids get off on Adderall. Adderall is a derivitive of Methamphetamine. It'd be conjecture to proclaim the people making a list like this are tweeking on Adderall, but it wouldn't surprise me if they all do.

The Trauma of the Incarceration Experience
The experience of being locked in a cage has a psychological effect upon everyone made to endure it. No one leaves unscarred. The experiences are hard to describe. When I review my experiences, I often feel like a deer caught in oncoming headlights; I seem to stand still and stare.
Indeed, the prison experience is unlike any other. Sociologist Donald Clemmer noted in his classic book, The Prison Community, that the prison experience is neither normal nor natural, and constitutes one of the more degrading experiences a person might endure. People in prison are likely to report that their adaptations to the constant scrutiny of guards and the lack of privacy are psychologically debilitating. Some literature suggests that people in prison experience mental deterioration and apathy, endure personality changes, and become uncertain about their identities. Several researchers found that people in prison may be diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorders, as well as other psychiatric disorders, such as panic attacks, depression, and paranoia; subsequently, these prisoners find social adjustment and social integration difficult upon release. Other researchers found that the incarceration experience promotes a sense of helplessness, greater dependence, and introversion and may impair one ’s decision-making ability. This psychological suffering is compounded by the knowledge of violence, the witnessing of violence, or the experience of violence, all too common during incarceration. Some assert that the psychological effects of incarceration, developed during confinement, are likely to endure for some time following release.

When I was incarcerated, I felt a loneliness so deep I could barely breathe. With my friends and family hundreds of miles away (and seemingly on another planet), I was completely alone. I didn’t know how I was going to get through this seemingly perpetual prison sentence on my own.

Sexual violence in prison consists not only in direct victimization, but also in the daily knowledge that it’s happening. It approaches legitimacy in the sense that it’s tolerated. Those who perpetuate these acts of violence often receive little or no punishment. To that extent alone, corrections officials render these acts acceptable. At the same time, we can’t expect a rape victim to report it if he anticipates a lack of responsiveness, a lack of sensitivity or basic protection by those who are charged with his care.” – T.J. Parsell, prisoner rape survivor and President of Stop Prisoner Rape. Testimony before the National Prison Rape Elimination Commission (August 19, 2005)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:11 PM

“We should not be tolerating rape in prison. And we should not be making jokes about it in our popular culture. That’s no joke. These things are unacceptable.” -President Barack Obama

SJW'ism, which is heavily born out of extremist Feminism, oh my if the "Rape Culture" isn't their bluntest weapon. The merits of their "Rape Culture" are often controversial. But they are right, there is a "rape culture": it's called prison. Without getting sidetracked at this point with descriptions, lets focus on this one thing: If ending rape were their real agenda then crushing the socialization of criminality would inherently be a primary tenet of their platform. Yet it isn't.

One dichotomy in answering this conflict of interest would be to equate what their meaning of the term "social justice" as being better termed "PAY BACK".

Prison Rape Culture
Public attitudes about sexual abuse in detention are often based on myths and stereotypes about prison life and about prisoners themselves. Some think rape in prison is okay because victims are “bad” people who are unworthy of our compassion. Others feel that this abuse somehow deters crime, or that what goes on behind prison walls does not matter to the rest of us. These ideas are reinforced in popular culture, which often makes light of rape in prisons or depicts prisoners as deserving of abuse.

One of the the most wicked examples of the mindset of an SJW extremist I've seen is this:
You wanna talk about Shaming? I'm ashamed that somebody I share my species with would even say that.

A friend of mine went to prison (federal - drug charges, resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer) and was brutally raped in the shower for being gay. He deserved to go to prison for what he did to that cop (I will leave my opinion about incarceration over drugs on the side) but very few, if any people, deserve that type of violation he had to go through. After, he was placed in a protective unit (which is basically solitary) and became suicidal. a reddit user post

So there it is: the specter of prison rape is okay to some of these SJW extremists because white men might get raped, and to them that is "social justice". Never mind that gay men, and minorities can and are also raped in prison. Perhaps they are shrugged off as "heroes" that took one for the team to maintain the 'Unsafest Space Industrial Complex' for SWM? Well it hurt people besides SWM too!

In The Shadows: Sexual Violence in U.S. Detention Facilities
Less known is the devastating link between current U.S. drug policies, prison overcrowding, and rape behind bars. In Stories from Inside, a report released today, Stop Prisoner Rape (SPR) makes clear for the first time how the war on drugs has contributed to the sexual violence that plagues prisons and jails across the country, derailing justice and shattering human dignity. Stories from Inside offers first-hand accounts by 24 prisoner rape survivors, all of whom were sexually assaulted while serving time for a non-violent drug-related offense. The report also offers an overview and analysis of the war on drugs, highlighting how it affects the sentences and prison experiences of hundreds of thousands of Americans and making policy recommendations. ...“Anyone can become a victim of prisoner rape, but non-violent drug offenders who are unschooled in the ways of prison life tend to be targeted, especially when they are housed in cramped cells or in poorly monitored dormitories that were never meant to hold inmates in the first place,” said Lovisa Stannow, SPR’s Co-Executive Director.

Of course the War On Drugs is the biggest root cause of prison violence and rape. How people, how anybody can support the big picture of the War On Drugs as it has always been is beyond me, so for some of these people to trivialize the part where human beings get assaulted in prison like its some sort of game is simply breath taking. In the face of this, there is one explanation that explain how they could have gone this far without already making this their platform: they're authoritarians (whom would thus unconsciously support such an authoritarian construct).

In writing this I did try doing some Google searches like ["political correctness" "war on drugs"] to see if the movement has a manifesto regarding the War on Drugs issue, but despite pages coming up, scanning through them I didn't get the impression they have anything majorly relevant to this idea. Interestingly enough however, is when I Google'd ["pc movement" "war on drugs"] one good quote I found in a book written in the 1990's was how the PC Movement was already then operating like "a cultural militarization proceeding along the lines of the war on drugs".

Now to be fair, it is generally understood that "progressives" tend to be against the war on Drugs as a search for ["war on drugs" progressive] brings up many more interesting results. Here is some good material for this section:

So, why does the President of the United States insist on making a joke of the issue? Why, indeed, do most Democrats in Washington scramble to avoid the conversation altogether?

Of course my whole point herein is about given these ultimate extremes that War on Drug "criminals" face, why isn't this THE biggest issue within the Progressive / PC Movements? These words by a fellow libertarian might help explain it:

Why is that more people who are politically progressive don’t speak out in favor of ending our nation’s disastrous war on drugs? Part of the answer has to do with the fact that there are other fish for progressives to fry right now: like the other disastrous war (the one in Iraq), the battle over health care, and so forth.

But part of it also has to do with what might be called the “brain explodes” factor: the difficulty of reconciling the progressive belief that government can and should be a tool for taking care of vulnerable people with a stance on drugs that involves doing less to police ourselves, spending less money, and perhaps having less control over individual behavior. If you’ve spent your life fighting for progressive causes, maybe walking a picket line here and there or doing your time in the nonprofit trenches, the whole notion of embracing a libertarian stance on a particular issue like drugs just doesn’t come naturally. The lack of consistency makes you feel uncomfortable, and then your brain explodes, and it’s a mess.

So from all of this I see a picture of an authoritarian, as evidenced likewise by the free speech crushing PC thought police stormtroopering around national college campuses and on social media these days. So perhaps they indeed did take the War On Drugs model as the foundation of their PC "Mechanized Hypocrisy" (as I call it), leaving them subconsciously sympathetic to its practices, and therefore not entirely up in arms to end it even when they don't agree with the jist of it. An idea maybe not so far fetched considering even some liberals are even pointing out the authoritarianism of the PC / Social Justice Warrior Movement:

Social Justice Bullies: The Authoritarianism of Millennial Social Justice
In a dazzlingly archetypal display of horseshoe theory, this particular brand of millennial social justice advocates have warped an admirable cause for social, economic, and political equality into a socially authoritarian movement that has divided and dehumanized individuals on the basis of an insular ideology guised as academic theory. The modern social justice movement launched on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Jezebel, Slate, Huffington Post, et al. is far more reminiscent of a Red Scare (pick one) than the Civil Rights Movement.

So where is POTUS Obama on all of this?! He could issue an Executive Order tomorrow abolishing the War On Drugs, but doesn't. That strikes me as odd considering how prisons are a privatized (for profit) industry (meaning more inmates is good for business), yet part of the social justice platform is de-privatized healthcare.

Assuming the average SJW loves Obama, I suppose not having a major peeve about the War On Drugs would come naturally, as he's the currert Prison Warden In Chief:

Obama Is Making Money On Privatized Prisons and Slave Labor
Since the advent of privatized prisons in 1984, America has witnessed the passage of laws that require zero tolerance and mandatory sentencing, without regard for any extenuating circumstances. These two factors walk hand in hand as the increasingly privatized American justice system is designed to produce as many prisoners as possible. Our prison system is experiencing a much larger percentage of work by prisoners, thus creating profits for Wall Street which in turn motivate the incarceration of more people for longer periods of time. Privatized prison corporate investors make happy campaign contributors. Therefore, you can bet that the proverbial poop rolls down hill to the cops and the push is on to incarcerate more and more. Some argue that is fine and we should lock all the bad guys up. However, when one of the fastest growing segments of our prison population are children, we all need to sit up take notice and take action, especially when the President of the United States is profiting from the corruption.

So, a for-profit private healthcare industry is unacceptable, but the for-profit Prison Industrial Complex is a win-win. Especially for Obama, a de facto minion to Big Prison Bloc:

Ex-Lobbyist Becomes Top Obama Surrogate
K Street and Capitol Hill veteran Broderick Johnson is joining the re-election campaign of President Barack Obama as a senior adviser. Johnson’s clients over the years have included numerous political heavy weights, such as Anheuser-Busch, AT&T, Bank of America, the Biotechnology Industry Organization, Comcast, Fannie Mae, FedEx, Ford, the GEO Group, JPMorgan Chase, Microsoft, Shell Oil, Time Warner and Verizon.

President Obama’s IncarcerNation
In October 2011 President Obama tapped Broderick Johnson as a senior advisor for his re-election campaign. According to OpenSecrets, a clearinghouse for lobbying data, Johnson lobbied extensively on behalf of the GEO Group since the mid-1990s. And Johnson’s so-called “advisorship” comes on the heels of President Obama’s 2010 nomination of Stacia Hylton as the new Director of the United States Marshals Service (USMS). Just months before her nomination Hylton started a private prison consulting firm— Hylton Kirk and Associates—while working at the Department of Justice (DOJ) as the Federal Detention Trustee. After retiring as a trustee, Hylton agreed to a consulting contract with The GEO Group worth $112,500.As current Director of the U.S. Marshals Service, Hylton now leads an agency that has a well-established contractual relationship with The GEO Group. In 2011, the U.S. Marshal’s accounted for 11% of GEO’s revenue. With Hylton in a position to recommend government contracts with private prisons, the ongoing influence of private prison companies in the public sphere remains largely undisturbed.

Since President Obama’s first day in office the Corrections Corporation of America and The GEO Group have been awarded $1.7 and 1.8 billion dollars in federal contracts, respectively. And beginning in October 2011 the Corrections Corporation of America has taken its place as the government’s top contractor whereas the GEO Group comfortably maintains the third-place position. Finally, according to USA spending, over one-quarter of private prison contracts have been established under “non-compete” agreements.

But to be fair, Obama has at least increased the rehabilitation budget a few ticks:

Then we have the Democrat party shoe-in, Hillary Clinton of course:
H illary’s Best Bundlers Lobby For Big Pharma, Private Prisons, And Anti-Obamacare Health Insurers
Two of Hillary Clinton’s biggest campaign bundlers are Washington D.C. lobbyists who represent a who’s who of companies that the Democratic presidential candidate publicly claims to despise.

Campaign finance records released on Sunday show that Capitol Counsel lobbyists Richard Sullivan and David Jones raised more than $540,000 for Clinton in 2015. More than $225,000 of that came in the last quarter of the year.Sullivan bundled the second largest amount of cash for Clinton, raising $274,891 for the year and $69,363 in the last quarter. Jones came in third, raising $266,286 for the year and $158,286 for the quarter.

But both lobbyists represent companies and trade groups in the pharmaceutical industry, health insurance field, oil exploration business and private prison industry — all fields that Clinton has criticized throughout her campaign.

From the looks of it, when all is told, all the SJW fervor to ensure Hillary gets elected (such as the riots they've been starting at Trump rallies) is the likes of goosestepping to the War On Drugs drummer. Even if Hillary does end up distancing herself from these lobbyists, which have already stoked her war chest, unless Hillary is going to end the War On Drugs its still more of the same on this issue.

Despite my overtones herein, it's not to say that no individuals related to all of this aren't against it, any more than all people involved are actual violent extremists. Here goes one promising example where some young BLM activists did manage to grill Hillary about the War on Drugs issue:

Black Lives Matter activists are back in the news after confronting Hillary Clinton on the campaign trail. Following a campaign event in New Hampshire, a group of Black Lives Matter activists from Massachusetts met with Clinton. What followed was a 16-minute conversation during which the activists pressed Clinton to address her support of the crime bill that her husband, former President Bill Clinton, signed into law in 1994. That legislation led to the largest increases in federal and state prison inmates of any president in American history. Hillary Clinton had heavily lobbied lawmakers to pass the crime bill, which included $9.7 billion in prison funding and tougher sentencing provisions.

Of course Hillary basically deflected it like a top level career politician would. She has become softer on medical cannabis, but on that front she represents the worst of these modern 'Big Cannabis Crony Corporate Capitalists', as I call them:

Make No Mistake: Hillary Clinton is a Drug Warrior
Hillary Clinton’s drug policies are completely in line with those of the wealthy special interests that fund her campaign, like the private prison lobby and Big Pharma. Under Clinton’s marijuana policy, users would still be prosecuted for mere possession (as is the case for coc aine and methamphetamine users), but drug companies would get a free pass to profit off of marijuana’s medicinal value.

For a nation desperate for (actual) "change", the Democrat political party really isn't that much better than the bulk of the Republican party.

[]Want Marijuana Legalized Then Donald Trump is Your Best Option[/url]
If marijuana legalization is the most important issue in your universe, vote Donald Trump.
I’m just as frightened about the thought of President Trump as any other global citizen that has a pulse and can read above a 5th grade comprehension level. In fact I’ve publically claimed if Donald Trump does become president, I would effectively move to a different country, much like I did at the start of George W. Bush’s second term. Regardless of my inner struggle with accepting the impending reality of Trump as the 45th POTUS and The Running Man neo-cyberpunk society that will emerge, there’s one existential fact that remains. If you want marijuana legalized, Donald Trump is your best option this November.
In 1990, the Sarasota Herald-Tribune has Donald Trump on record claiming US drug enforcement is ‘a joke’ and all drugs should be legalized to ‘take the profit away from these drug czars.’ According to Trump, tax revenues from a legalized drug trade will be used to educate the public on the dangers of drugs.

There is a glimmer of hope, with libertarian-leaning Donald Trump, at least on the cannabis issue, as well as the best bet for real progress on the larger War On Drugs issue.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:12 PM

Perhaps the best example of the intersection between the supposed platform of the SJW's, and my general War On Drugs argument herein, is the situation in Mexico. If they really cared about Mexicans (I mean ALL of them), then ending the War On Drugs should be paramount, considering all of the death and destruction it's causing across the border:

The same system also stokes the Prison Industrial Complex as well, via their subjegation into prisons (for residents, immigrants & smugglers).

How Private Prisons Are Profiting From Locking Up US Immigrants
Depending on the outcome of the 2016 presidential election, the US could double down on these policies or reverse course by reforming the immigration system and rolling back mass incarceration. The industry doubled in size between 2000 and 2010 as the US cracked down on undocumented immigrants, and the two largest private prison corporations, the GEO Group and Corrections Corporation of America (CCA), now take in a combined $3.2 billion in annual revenue. Advocates see next year's vote as a moment of truth.

"The fate of the private prison industry and the fate of mass incarceration are inextricably intertwined," said Carl Takei, a staff attorney at the ACLU's National Prison Project. "If mass incarceration ends, that destroys the entire reason the private prison corporations exist."

According to an ACLU investigation of CAR prisons in Texas (four remain now that Willacy is vacant), in the summer of 2013, 30 prisoners at Willacy were sent to solitary after refusing to return to the tents because prison officials had ignored their complaints about feces pouring out of the backed-up toilets. That was the first time Sheriff Spence was asked to send squad cars "as a defensive measure" to persuade the inmates to back down.

From the looks of it, one might conclude that the de facto "open borders policy" that's been in place has been quite a boon for Obama's Prison Industrial Complex backers. From my view, that might out to mean that true hardcore SJW's should be doxxing him and sending rape & death threats to his family like they often do online to their usual enemies (although that is not a method I approve of or encourage).

When looking over some of the things SJW's advocate, and then of course the War On Drugs and how it isn't one of their top priorities, I get the impression there's some sort of subconscious factor involved where the creation of more victims is a 'good thing'. And why not? More oppressed er victimized people means more people to join the SJW ranks.

It's as if the PC's have a thing for rape, on account that online advocates for Obama's new transgender restroom policy don't seem to be capable of budging on the way the policy is handled. In my semi-recent "The slippery slope of the restroom floor" thread, I begged the question of how do we keep the girls room a "safe space" from sexual predators / deviants / perverts, and I went on to post tons of examples of how before Obama's transgender school restroom edict, 'normal' kids were already using them for "safe spaces" to engage in sex, and sexual deviants were already raping other students in school restrooms. My impression from that encounter was that the supporters of it were completely unwilling to budge on the format Obama laid out, despite the fact of there being not a single safety check & blance to ensure that the policy isn't abused by perverts.

Any kid can claim they 'belong' in the wrong room, while the language is so loosely written that it can be surmised that a pervert will be able to use it as an excuse for being in the girls room. This is a total slap in the face when the whole notion of the policy is supposed to be about creating a "safe space" for transgender kids (whom represent less than 1% of the population) not potentially get bullied, where now the policy is that essentially 100% of little girls now have an unsafe space from getting sexually assaulted.

Next, the War On Drugs is like the ultimate vehicle to create more SJW victims, with a long proven record of doing just that. I argue that the SJW's wouldn't even exist as a movement today if it wasn't for the War On Drugs, because the oppressed blacks are their biggest and strongest human shield. Meanwhile, one of the biggest ironies herein is how the War On Drugs has only increased illicit drug availabilty meaning easier access to them than alcohol & tobacco, meaining easier access for more people to get addicted.

What better turn around for SJW's than the perpatually systematic and cyclical creation of an endless wave of new actual victims in society?

Authoritarian personality is a state of mind or attitude characterized by belief in absolute obedience or submission to one's own authority, as well as the administration of that belief through the oppression of one's subordinates. It usually applies to individuals who are known or viewed as having an authoritative, strict, or oppressive personality towards subordinates.

In a discussion of authoritarianism / totalitarianism, there's hardly a better case study than Nazi Germany.

The Nazi Party began building a mass movement. From 27,000 members in 1925, the Party grew to 108,000 in 1929. The SA was the paramilitary unit of the Party, a propaganda arm that became known for its strong arm tactics of street brawling and terror. The SS was established as an elite group with special duties within the SA, but it remained inconsequential until Heinrich Himmler became its leader in 1929. By the late twenties, the Nazi Party started other auxiliary groups. The Hitler Youth, the Student League and the Pupils' League were open to young Germans. The National Socialist Women's League allowed women to get involved. Different professional groups--teachers, lawyers and doctors--had their own auxiliary units.
... Party propaganda proved effective at winning over university students, veterans' organizations, and professional groups, although the Party became increasingly identified with young men of the lower middle classes.

Nazi anti-Jewish policy functioned on two primary levels: legal measures to expel the Jews from society and strip them of their rights and property while simultaneously engaging in campaigns of incitement, abuse, terror and violence of varying proportions. There was one goal: to make the Jews leave Germany.
Ceremonial public book burnings took place throughout Germany. Many books were torched solely because their authors were Jews. The exclusion of Jews from German cultural life was highly visible, ousting their considerable contribution to the German press, literature, theater, and music.
Jews were banned from universities; Jewish actors were dismissed from theaters; Jewish authors’ works were rejected by publishers; and Jewish journalists were hard-pressed to find newspapers that would publish their writings. Famous artists and scientists played an important role in this campaign of dispossession and party labeling of literature, art, and science. Some scientists and physicians were involved in the theoretical underpinnings of the racial doctrine.!prettyPhoto

Those about quotes about the rise of the Nazi's, today one could change the word Jew to SWM's in all of that, and it'd read coherently in line with what is already happening today with this social justice front. It's all propaganda, and that propaganda is all about identity politics (like the Nazi's). Where the Nazi's had the Jews to blame all of their problems on, SJW's have the straight white male "Patriarchy" conspiracy to blame all of their percieved oppression on. Where the Nazi's burned Jewish books, SJW's on college campuses are redefining the English language in ways that leaves no room for the future of the Comedian profession.

10 Most Absurd Things Banned On Politically Correct College Campuses
While some crusaders of political correctness may seek to ban offensive words from our vernacular, others have begun to attack correct grammar as offensive. UCLA professor Val Rust thought he was just doing his job by correcting the spelling and grammatical errors he found in his students’ papers in a graduate-level class, but when students got their papers back, some of them alleged that the spelling and grammar corrections were a form of microaggression against the students, some of whom were minorities.

Trigger warnings are warnings that the ensuing content contains strong writing or images which could unsettle those with mental health difficulties. Angus Johnston, a history professor at the City University of New York, said that trigger warnings can be a part of "sound pedagogy," noting that students encountering potentially triggering material are "coming to it as whole people with a wide range of experiences, and that the journey we're going on together may at times be painful. It's not coddling them to acknowledge that. In fact, it's just the opposite." Students at UC Santa Barbara passed a resolution in support of mandatory trigger warnings for classes that could contain potentially upsetting material. Professors would be required to alert students of such material and allow them to skip classes that could make them feel uncomfortable.

On April 8, 1933, the Main Office for Press and Propaganda of the German Student Union proclaimed a nationwide "Action against the Un-German Spirit", which was to climax in a literary purge or "cleansing" ("Säuberung") by fire. Local chapters were to supply the press with releases and commissioned articles, sponsor well-known Nazi figures to speak at public gatherings, and negotiate for radio broadcast time. On the 8th of April, the Student Union also drafted the Twelve Theses which deliberately evoked Martin Luther and the historic burning of "Un-German" books at the Wartburg festival on the 300th anniversary of the posting of Luther's Ninety-Five Theses. The theses called for a "pure" national language and culture. Placards publicized the theses, which attacked "Jewish intellectualism", asserted the need to "purify" German language and literature, and demanded that universities be centres of German nationalism. The students described the "action" as a response to a worldwide Jewish "smear campaign" against Germany and an affirmation of traditional German values.

Another anti-free speech trend has been in protesting & black listing guest speakers on college campuses.

Violence erupts as protesters block entrance to conservative’s speech at public university
Hundreds of student demonstrators at Cal State University Los Angeles on Thursday blocked the entrance to a theater where conservative Ben Shapiro gave a speech on “when diversity becomes a problem” in a protest so rowdy that several shoving matches ensued and many guests who sough to attend the event were effectively prevented from doing so. The crowd of student protesters choked the theater lobby, and when someone would try to access the door to the speech, a group of rowdy demonstrators in front of the entrance would hold up their hands and form something like a human wall, chanting “no violence” over and over. No guests were able to enter through the front.

Given their authoritarian nature, it's no surprise that they'd be going nuts over a conservative trying to give a speech on political correctness, but when they start protesting fellow Liberals it just gets weird:

Watch Bill Maher Take Down the Students Protesting His Berkeley Commencement Address
“Whoever told you you only had to hear what didn’t upset you?”
Bill Maher had a sharp message Friday for the University of California, Berkeley students who want to disinvite him from giving a commencement speech, telling them that “my reputation isn’t on the line. Yours is.” More than 4,000 people have signed a petition to cancel Maher’s December commencement speech amid growing criticism about his views on Islam, which Maher has called “the only religion that acts like the mafia that will f—ng kill you if you say the wrong thing, draw the wrong picture, or write the wrong book.”

Maher Goes Off on PC College Protesters: ‘Who Raised These Little Monsters?!’
Maher said... the protesters’ tactic of a media-free zone made them “look like the Chinese army” because “their right to not be offended does not supersede the First Amendment.” But Yale pissed him off a lot more. In the past week Yale students have been outraged that a school official dared suggest in an email that people maybe chill about supposedly offensive Halloween costumes.

Peoples inability to take a joke is the real problem here, as demonstrated by the fact most big comedians wont even play college campuses anymore (even if they're allowed to).

Comedian and actor Chris Rock told New York magazine he stopped playing colleges because they’ve gotten “way too conservative.”
Rich asked Rock about his thoughts on students’ attempt to block Bill Maher from speaking on campus due to his comments on HBO about Muslims. That’s when Rock said college campuses in America were too conservative, though, not necessarily in a political way:

"Not in their political views — not like they’re voting Republican — but in their social views and their willingness not to offend anybody. Kids raised on a culture of “We’re not going to keep score in the game because we don’t want anybody to lose.” Or just ignoring race to a fault. You can’t say “the black kid over there.” No, it’s “the guy with the red shoes.” You can’t even be offensive on your way to being inoffensive."

Moving on, apparently the SJW Oppression Scale doesn't apply to the most opppressed people of all:

10 Most Absurd Things Banned On Politically Correct College Campuses
In October 2014, a seemingly innocuous proposal came before the Goldsmiths student union to commemorate the Holocaust. However, the students voted against commemorating the Holocaust, voting it down almost unanimously—60 to 1.

Also similar to Nazi methods, the SJW movement is already effectively targeting all of the children (even down to the kindergartner level) in the United States of America, with this whole transgender restroom edict Obama issued, while also targeting today's youth right on up to the college campuses where all of this stuff is running entirely amok with this "trigger warning" stuff (which they've been trying to have every book in the entire library reviewed under PC doctrine, and then stickered with "trigger warnings" so that their ilk wont ever open them). I always thought education meant learning stuff like History, Math, Science and so on. In any event, Hitler would be most proud of what's going on here today, as in Nazi Germany they only burnt the Jewish authored books, while today the SJW's are rewriting the English language while striving to nitpick the details of every book known to man. If you still lack a proper illustration on this point, under the current set of PC language doctrine they're already pushing, hardly any classical text is immune from getting stickered with a "trigger warning", and yet their ever-evolving redefining of the entire English language has only just begun.

There is a word for ideologies, religious or secular, that seek to politicize and control every aspect of human life: totalitarian. Unlike most such ideologies, SocJus has no fixed doctrine or clear utopian vision. But in a way, its amorphousness makes it more tyrannical. While all revolutions are prone to devouring their children, the SocJus movement may be especially vulnerable to self-immolation: Its creed of “intersectionality”—multiple overlapping oppressions—means that the oppressed are always one misstep away from becoming the oppressor. Your cool feminist T-shirt can become a racist atrocity in a mouse click. And since new “marginalized” identities can always emerge, no one can tell what currently acceptable words or ideas may be excommunicated tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:13 PM

Today those bigoted authoritarian-centric Nazi ideals are most well known to be being carried on by that oximoron of an American social group, the Neo-Nazi's, whose online presence is best known by their "Stormfront" forum. How fitting then the fact that there are all these online Stormfront vs. SJW madlib games now where people take bigoted quotes from Stormfront and SJW websites, take out the actual race/gender words, and then the game is the players try to guess which type of site it came from. Here is an example (that ended up being an SJW):

That comment was about the recent Deaf/Blind/Paralyzed teen, Brain Tumour treated - slammed to the ground by TSA - Blood everywhere story, of a teenage girl who had been afflicted most of her childhood life by a debilitating brain tumor, who in attempting the return flight of her routine medical treatment was beaten bloody by airport TSA personnel. Hitler might have been that callous, but probably not.

The Authoritarian Personality (the 1950 book) "invented a set of criteria by which to define personality traits, ranked these traits and their intensity in any given person on what it called the 'F scale' (F for fascist)". The personality type Adorno et al. identified can be defined by nine traits that were believed to cluster together as the result of childhood experiences. These traits include conventionalism, authoritarian submission, authoritarian aggression, anti-intellectualism, anti-intraception, superstition and stereotypy, power and "toughness", destructiveness and cynicism, projectivity, and exaggerated concerns over sex.

Adorno, et al. (1950) viewed the authoritarian personality as having a strict superego that controls a weak ego unable to cope with strong id impulses. The resulting intrapsychic conflicts cause personal insecurities, resulting in that person's superego to adhere to externally imposed conventional norms (conventionalism), and to the authorities who impose these norms (authoritarian submission). The ego-defense mechanism of projection occurs as indicated when that person avoids self-reference of the anxiety-producing id impulse, by displaying them onto "inferior" minority groups in the given culture (projectivity), with associated beliefs that are highly evaluative (power and toughness), and rigid (stereotypy). Additionally, there is a cynical view of humanity and a need for power and toughness resulting from the anxieties produced by perceived lapses in society's conventional norms (destructiveness and cynicism). Other characteristics of this personality type are a general tendency to focus upon those who violate conventional values and act harshly towards them (authoritarian aggression), a general opposition to subjective or imaginative tendencies (anti-intraception), a tendency to believe in mystic determination (superstition), and finally, an exaggerated concern with promiscuity.

Essentially every single item in there can be found verbatim in the typical arguments of SJW's, although compared to Nazi's (whom the book was written about), some of the items just have twisted reasonings or uses of them now (i.e. this whole "Pansexual" kind of obsession).

The version of millennial social justice advocacy that I have spoken about, one that uses Identity Politics to balkanize groups of people, engenders hatred between groups, willingly lies to push agendas, manipulates language to provide immunity from criticism, and that publicly shames anyone who remotely speaks some sort of dissent from the overarching narrative of the orthodoxy, is not admirable. It is deplorable. It appeals to the basest of human instincts: fear and hatred. It is not an enlightened or educated position to take. History will not look kindly on this Orwellian, authoritarian pervision of social justice that has taken social media and millennials by storm over the past few years.

It's all actually more sophisticated than Nazi propaganda. Where the Nazi's mainly just used 2 races (Aryans vs. Jews) and nationality, SJW's have commandeered every race, sexuality, gender, disability and so on to pit against the SWM Patriarchy. Then in a tactic I doubt even Neo/Nazi's had ever thought of, SJW's use them as human shields to deflect any criticism of their other tactics, twisted bahaviors & statements. This kind of tactic prompted me to make this dark satire image of Hitler (not to call all LGBT Nazi's, this one is for the SJW's who have co-opted them as human shields):

This tactic is so well known that it prompted minorities to start the #NotYourShield 'hashtag':

#NotYourShield Hashtag Shows Multi-Cultural Support For GamerGate
After coming under fire for supporting the GamerGate movement, females, blacks, Asians, Hispanics, transgenders, gays and bisexuals took control of their own narrative by telling those who attacked them for supporting gaming that they are #NotYourShield.

The hashtag is a spinoff from the #GamerGate tag that was coined by Hollywood actor currently starring on The Last Ship, Adam Baldwin. As noted on KnowYourMeme, #NotYourShield was a collective movement of minorities of all ages and types, stating that they were not oppressed by a straight, white male patriarchy; that they had their own voice and that they were not a shield to be silently used in order for gaming media – and those that gaming media represents – to push an agenda.

All victim frameworks work upon single “oppressors”, and an “us vs. them” mentality is a very simple way to justify ideological dichotomy. The “social justice” movement is not at all about social justice, but about relentlessly bullying anyone who does not subscribe to their Stalinist ideology. Stormfront is often held up as an example of “online hate”, but it must be noted that the white supremacists on Stormfront do not participate in organized harassment campaigns, do not send gruesome rape and death threats to people, do not regularly call for violence, and do not engage in doxxing. Compared to the people who claim to be on “the right side of history” and crusaders for “social justice”, Stormfront is a bastion of kindness and civility. What does that say about you, SJWs, when you make neo-Nazis look positively civilized by comparison?

In the past I've criticized the Neoconservatives for using Nazi like social psychology propaganda techniques:

Neoconservative (Nazi) Mind Control was used by Bush
The best past example would be the way the Nazi's converged different social mindset biases into one solid construct. What they did was they turned the Nazi poltical party, German Nationalsm, Race and Religion into one single concept / mindset. That meant, to question something about one level of social group was to question everything. For example, if you questioned the Nazi party itself it meant, in the minds of those who had been indoctrinated / brainwashed, that you were also questioning / attacking the Race and the Religion and the Nation and so on.

So what the Neocons did was merge party with nationality with religion. If you criticized Bush or Republican Big Brother / war policies then that meant you were an anti-American Islamofascist. What I never got around to doing however, was how soon after Obama took office the Liberal Media started labelling anyone who didn't support his policies as being "racists". So right after Bush stepped out, the DNC crowd already started basically resorting to the Bush social psychology propaganda playbook, or rather the Nazi playbook of race politics, where the Neocons didn't actually use the race card overtly, and with Obama it was double-down race cards all up the sleeves. This was an early sign the SJW phenomenon we're seeing today, or perhaps better explained as the kind of Media policy that helped to create it.

Now when we factor in the BLM (an all out SJW platform organization), and how we've had multiple shooting / murder incidents already (including Dallas), it's already clear that the first big SJW activist operation has already reached "Stage" 6 on the The 7 Stages Of An Extremist Hate Group Model, and with ongoing public calls for "mass murder by the masses", they're already at the cusp of hitting "Stage 7":

Stage 7: Destroying
The ultimate goal of haters is to destroy the object of their hate. Mastery over life and death imbues the hater with godlike power and omnipotence,which, in turn, facilitate further acts of violence. With this power comes a great sense of self-worth and value, the very qualities haters lack. However, in reality, hate physicallyand psychologically destroys both the hater and the hated.EOAC Student Guide: Extremism

Maybe BLM itself isn't to be targeted as an extremist terrorist group, we shall see, we shall see how vocal they do or do not become about condemning the violence & murder many of its members are calling for and committing. But one thing is for sure, this SJW stuff inherently gives rise to extremism as is already so well proven with it being 'mainstream' for but a handful of years. Hate fueled extremism is the true enemy of the 21st Century in my opinion. Just look at the situation over in France. Out of kindness and compassion they let all those Muslims in, and now a handful of Islamic Extremists are crapping it up for all of them.

From what I see, this SJW thing has to be the most extreme format of authoritarian conformism since the Nazi's and the Soviets. With 21st Century sophistication it's arguably worse, given it's rapid diffusion via social media, and the total chaos it's causing all about on an increasingly global scale with a Contagion Effect.

The Contagion Phenomenon
Two centuries ago, a wave of suicides swept across Europe as if the very act of suicide was somehow infectious. Shortly before their untimely deaths, many of the suicide victims had come into contact with Johann von Goethe's tragic tale "The Sorrows of Young Werther," in which the hero, Werther, himself commits suicide. In an attempt to stem what was seen as a rising tide of imitative suicides, anxious authorities banned the book in several regions in Europe (Phillips 1974, Marsden 1998).

During the two hundred years that have followed the publication and subsequent censorship of Goethe’s novel, social scientific research has largely confirmed the thesis that affect, attitudes, beliefs and behaviour can indeed spread through populations as if they were somehow infectious. Simple exposure sometimes appears to be a sufficient condition for social transmission to occur. This is the social contagion thesis; that sociocultural phenomena can spread through, and leap between, populations more like outbreaks of measles or chicken pox than through a process of rational choice.

Getting Emotional and Acting Rationally: The Relationship between Emotion, Identity, and Collective Action
On the other hand, while fear promotes careful consideration of one’s behavioral strategy, anger is associated with risk-taking behavior (Lerner and Keltner 2001). Thus, we often see angry individuals acting before they think and engaging in behaviors that seem dangerous and irrational.

The above article isn't all about painting all activists as being purely irrational. But when a movement is all about Identity Politics, hate & anger are inherently the eventual outcome of such a thing. Here in the USA, or anywhere, it is to be expected.

When ‘Identity Politics’ Is Rational
You’re practicing identity politics when you vote for or against someone because of his or her skin color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or any other marker that leads you to say yes or no independently of a candidate’s ideas or policies. In essence identity politics is an affirmation of the tribe against the claims of ideology, and by ideology I do not mean something bad (a mistake frequently made), but any agenda informed by a vision of what the world should be like. An identity politics voter says, in effect, I don’t care what views he holds, or even what bad things he may have done, or what lack of ability he may display; he’s my brother, or he’s my kinsman, or he’s my landsman, or he comes from the neighborhood, or he’s a Southerner... Deciding as a citizen means deciding not as a man or a woman or a Jew or an African American or a Caucasian or a heterosexual, but as a human being.

The Nazi's used Identity Politics to try to exterminate the Jews (globally), and to justify the imperialists wars they started. Realistically, what war in human history wasn't large in part effectively Identity Politics in action? It used to be well understood here in the US, following the Vietnam War:

The Cornerstone of War Is Dehumanization
“When somebody asks, ‘Why do you do it to a gook, why do you do this to people?’ your answer is, ‘So what, they’re just gooks, they’re not people. It doesn’t make any difference what you do to them; they’re not human.’ “And this thing is built into you,” Cpl. John Geymann testified almost 44 years ago at the Winter Soldier Investigation, held in Detroit, which was sponsored by Vietnam Veterans Against the War. “It’s thrust into your head from the moment you wake up in boot camp to the moment you wake up when you’re a civilian.”

The cornerstone of war is dehumanization. This was the lesson of Nam, from Operation Ranch Hand (the dumping of 18 million gallons of herbicides, including Agent Orange, on the jungles of Vietnam) to My Lai to the use of napalm to the bombing of Cambodia. And the Winter Soldier Investigation began making the dehumanization process a matter of public knowledge.

Given this reality, assuming the sorts of people pushing this Identity Politics agenda have an ounce of intellectualism in them, how dare they build this mass movement with it's foundation as being some "Oppression Scale" they've invented?

So now we already have an outright overt race war going hot here in the USA right now, for example, where this SJW . The Dallas Police Masacre, and subsequent BLM protests where more BLM supporters have been calling for more shootings, for example, is yet another show of hypocrisy on account that they're supposed to be anti-guns.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:14 PM

Another recent showing of SJW 'reverse-bigotry' was over in the United Kingdom, where during this whole "Brexit" vote to leave the EU, anybody that voted to leave the EU was slandered as being "old, racist, xenophobic, bigots, etc" for being patriotic and wanting regain their national sovereignty.

What's important to understand about the extremists that follow the SJW mindset is, they are as big of shining examples of "Collective Narcissists" as could be imagined, which is a big part of why there's so much chaos in all of this.

Collective Narcissism
Collective narcissism (or group narcissism) is a type of narcissism where an individual has an inflated self-love of his or her own ingroup, where an "ingroup" is a group in which an individual is personally involved.[1] While the classic definition of narcissism focuses on the individual, collective narcissism asserts that one can have a similar excessively high opinion of a group, and that a group can function as a narcissistic entity.[1] Collective narcissism is related to ethnocentrism; however, ethnocentrism primarily focuses on self-centeredness at an ethnic or cultural level, while collective narcissism is extended to any type of ingroup, beyond just cultures and ethnicities. Some theorists believe group-level narcissism to be an extension of individual narcissism, though others believe the two to be independent of each other.

The Ten Planks of Collective Narcissism
1. Everyone needs to recognize the authority of our group.
2. Our group has all predispositions to influence others.
3. When our group rules the world it will be a much better place.
4. Our group is extraordinary.
5. Our group must be the center of attention.
6. We will never be satisfied until our group gets all that it deserves.
7. We must insist upon our group getting the respect that is due to it.
8. Our group must amount to something in the eyes of the world.
9. Everyone needs to understand that our group is the most important.
10. Our group deserves special rights beyond that of those we deem as opposing it.

Ethnocentrism is judging another culture solely by the values and standards of one's own culture. Ethnocentric individuals judge other groups relative to their own ethnic group or culture, especially with concern for language, behavior, customs, and religion. These ethnic distinctions and subdivisions serve to define each ethnicity's unique cultural identity. Ethnocentrism may be overt or subtle, and while it is considered a natural proclivity of human psychology, it has developed a generally negative connotation.

Many argue that one thing that can be said of narcissists is they have some sense of not being able to do anything wrong. Applied to SJW extremists, that makes a lot of sense when you read their statements such as these:

So there you have it, actual calls for genocide from those 2 SJW extremists. Founded on a doctrine entirely based in idnentity politics, driven by an increasingly narcissistic generation (with the so-called "Special Snowflake Syndrome"), on obsession on percieved oppressions, what besides total chaos could ever be expected when following such a scenario to its logical climax?

Ebony Magazine Editor: Hate Crimes Can’t Be Committed Against White People, Cops
“When we use a phrase like ‘hate crime,’ we’re typically referring to crimes against people of color, people of various religious groups, LGBT people, people who have been historically attacked, abused or disenfranchised on the basis of their identity. To now extend that to the majority group and a group of people that have a history with African-Americans that has been abusive, and we can apply that to either police officers or to Caucasians, I think gets into very tricky territory.”

Given this kind of double standard approach to extremely sensitive matters, where "hate crimes" only apply to if white people do it, what better way to fuel the fires of a race war than to push this kind of thinking across the nation? It shouldn't take a genius to realize that when you push such a mindset, and then these "non-hate crimes" start catching on as acceptable behavior, you're setting up a situation where decades of improving race relations are struck back to zero. It legitmizes prejudice, plain and simple, so my impression of it is it's deliberate sabotage to the future of race relations between "whites" & "blacks", and so on.

Now what many of them claim is that they're the new Civil Rights Movement, like in the 1960's. Yet, everything about their Identity Politics is a direct contradiction to Dr. Martin Luther King's "Dream":

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. -MLK

By now it shouldn't be a shocker that SJW's have already debated banning MLK' because fo that exact quote:

SJW’s want to ban Martin Luther King?
Student leaders at the University of Oregon debated removing a quote from Martin Luther King Jr. from its student center, arguing that the quote was not inclusive enough for modern understandings of diversity.

If these college campuses make a trend of banning MLK, then all is lost.

My immediate impression of the SJW phenomenon is that they are sure to eventually harm their supposed causes. I call it Problem Reaction Reaction. The SJW's perceived a problem (systematic oppression by The Patriarchy), their reaction was to do all of the above, and now all of the non-SJW's are being forced to react to all of the above.

I can see this happening in many ways.

Take the whole transgender restroom debate. On the one hand, truly committed transgenders were probably already able to use a restroom without anybody much noticing, while on the other hand younger kids not necessarily showing outward signs of it probably could use the their 'regular' restroom just fine. SO now that the issue has become this polarizing force, not only might more scrutiny unfold for the folks who had already been using the 'ther' room previously, but encouraging kids to go into the other room will paint a bullseye on their back.

Now take race relations. You go and severe civility between races, encourage animosity, and we're back to the 1950's all over again.

I know I've worked and went to school with many minorities and was good buddies with most of them. I have friends (not a word I use lightly) that are like family (how I use the word) whom are minorities. I grew up in white suburbia Detroit, where in middle school there were only 2 black dudes. Maybe 10 or 12 total blacks in high school. I move down to Tampa half a life ago, and most Thanksgivings since then have been over at "my black family's" house. I Jamaican Jerk the turkey, the hosts (my good friends) smoke it, and everyone brings soul food and good times. Friends for life. I've had various minorities as roomates. I've had a black business partner. Since then, a long time later doing something else all my own, I've employed 2 people: a middle aged Hispanic lady and a Black young adult woman.

In a world where everybody but SWM are all pitted against SWM, how many of these same people would I have gotten to be good buddies or even real friends with? How many of those Thanksgivings would I have maybe spent alone, instead of getting to make and eat all kinds of good food with everybody as a group?

Everybody getting to be buddies and even friends doing our casual existences because we judge each other by the content of our character instead of the color of our skin, rather than being at each others prejudiced throats, THAT IS PROGRESS. And that's why libertarianism needs to become the true mainstream.

So following that, the SJW spectre promises to take that away, and that's a big part of why I've been so intense about resisting this lately. Worse than that though, they're only going to embolden the widely marginalized white supremacist hate groups, and push people into their camps. The idea that for the rest of my life I'll have to keep hearing about this kind of drama of 'the white supremacists did this today' and vice versa, is beyond tragic, and its time for a true change. It's time for libertarianism to finally take hold as the divide & conquer machine known as liberalism & conservatism have run their course. It's time to move forward. In the 21st Century we already have enough new emerging Existential Threats to the survival of the species (possibly even all species), where if we're truly entering the 2020's with the same kind of race relations of the 1920's, then Game Over folks. For the human race survive what's coming technologically, more than anything else we need to evolve socially as a species, where this SJW trend is a total worst nightmare scenario of social de-evolution, while social media mania is proving we're the furthest thing from ready.

How Social Justice Warriors Are Creating An Entire Generation Of Fascists

Finally, what SJWs do not realize is that they are single-handedly cultivating a generation of fascists. The more extreme the left becomes, the more right-wing and reactionary people will become as a result. It happened in the 1980s as a response to the left being overwhelmed with hippies and it will happen again in the future as a response to the left being overwhelmed with SJWs – only, this time, the right-wing will be far more extreme than the likes of Ronald Reagan. SJWs are paving the way for a future dominated by far-right extremists. These so-called advocates of “social justice” are the best gift that neo-Nazis could have possibly asked for: the most extreme and unpleasant aspects of the far-left amplified for all the world to see. The more absurd and outrageous SJWs become, the more the far-right gains support and sympathy. If SJWs think that they’re “oppressed” right now… well, they had better be prepared for the future that they’re helping to create.

Now that we've compared the SJW trend to the 'ugly hate machine (of old)', the Nazi's, what's even more surprising to me is when comparing the SJW 'pretty hate machine' to the 'ugly hate machine (of new)': Sharia Law / The Caliphate, and the overpouring of outright sympathy not just for Muslim's in general, but even for ISIS itself, with many SJW's being open and repeated apologists for the latter. As perplexing as it is, when we start to compare them we find certain similarities in terms of their authoritarian nature, which might explain the implicit subconscious apologistic stances I've been seeing (in real time even) during my recent analasys of all this.

Black Lives Matter Activists Angry Dead ‘White People’ In France Stealing Their Limelight

Students call for prisons to be BANNED: NUS group headed by union's 'anti-semitic' new president says all criminals should be freed
An influential students' group has called for prisons to be abolished because they are 'sexist and racist' in the latest in a series of far-Left interventions by the student movement. The National Union of Students black students' conference also voted to step up its fight against the Government's anti-extremism agenda. ...She has previously argued that it is Islamophobic to oppose ISIS and described one university as a 'Zionist outpost' because it has a large Jewish society. One of the motions passed at the conference on Saturday was titled 'Prisons are Obsolete! Abolish Them Now!', and resolved to 'call for the abolition of the prison-industrial complex'. The vote called for anyone detained under the Mental Health Act to be handed over into NHS care, but was silent on what should happen to other convicted criminals. ...In a separate motion on Saturday, the black students' conference voted to campaign against Prevent, the Government's main anti-radicalisation effort, being deployed in further education institutions.

Like with the SJW push to 'burn books', we see the same thing with the Sharia Movement:

Sharia Law’s Threat to Free Speech
An organized effort is underway worldwide orchestrated by a powerful Islamic political body to criminalize speech that “offends” Muslims. As much as that may sound like some fantastic conspiracy theory, these Muslim leaders broadcast their group’s every move on their website—yet America’s ruling elites refuse to listen. The Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) is the second largest inter-governmental organization after the United Nations representing 57 member states which seek to criminalize speech that violates the archaic tenets of Sharia law.

Now of course the Sharia Movement examples are more extreme as a whole in these comparisons, over the SJW Movement as a whole, but Sharia Law has been around for 'eternity' where the SJW thing is only in its infancy, more or less. And yet. we're already seeing extremes in terms of free speech laws by "The Left":

Bill Nye, the science guy, is open to criminal charges and jail time for climate change dissenters
Asked about the heated rhetoric surrounding the climate change debate, such as Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s previous comments that some climate skeptics should be prosecuted as war criminals, Mr. Nye replied... “In these cases, for me, as a taxpayer and voter, the introduction of this extreme doubt about climate change is affecting my quality of life as a public citizen,” Mr. Nye said. “So I can see where people are very concerned about this, and they’re pursuing criminal investigations as well as engaging in discussions like this.”

Since the Global Warming issue was brought up, here's a weird tale of "Islamophobia" being blamed as a driver of Anthropogenic (man caused) Global Warming:

MIT talk: “Is Islamophobia Accelerating Global Warming?”
This talk examines the relation between Islamophobia as the dominant form of racism today and the ecological crisis. It looks at the three common ways in which the two phenomena are seen to be linked: as an entanglement of two crises, metaphorically related with one being a source of imagery for the other and both originating in colonial forms of capitalist accumulation. The talk proposes a fourth way of linking the two: an argument that they are both emanating from a similar mode of being, or enmeshment, in the world, what is referred to as ‘generalised domestication.’

It's so ironic, or is it hypocritical, I'm starting to confuse the two at this point in all of this craziness... The idea that Liberal / PC Culture is supposed to be all about human rights, yet they sympathize with the likes of ISIS, is just baffling when considering some of these other tenets of Sharia Law:

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.

edit on 7.17.2016 by Kandinsky because: Removed graphic image (none of that on ATS!)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>