It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is In Our Skies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I am confusd a bit. The search engine shows me, that there is no Thread here on ATS, for this research on Cloaked Aircraft. How that could be? Like no thread about spices in cooking forums!

So what that is, you may ask. This is the story of a Book illustartor from Louisiana with a hobby of photography, who by chance started to see something more in particular cloud patterns. Then he lurked beyond. And got fascinated. Maybe even found something. His work is very lucid, direct, detailed, explained, objective, mature. Even a bit genious.

Would you like to take a look?

Now let's not hurry. I want to share my experience here.
I've found this once, when I was guest at frinds abroad. Missig my enviroment, I got bored at some point and at a particular evening, I found myself reading online articles, forums like ATS, watching youtube generated videos. Now my eyes, glimpsed one of his introductionary videos, and I got curious. I opened it in new tab and left in there to wait on the line for its turn to be reviwed. As my tiredness grew, at last I read all other materials I had in plan, and took a view of this saved video. The narration started slow... too slow for my sleepy inpatience, yet I gave it like 10 minutes. I was not hit, I was not overthrown by inspiration, neither I felt that I've found the grail of holy hollies. But the narrator seemed a decent person, with his brains working, so I decided to save his chain of videos for later watching. And I did so. I said to myself, that when the time come, I'll keep further with him and his clouds... You may guess that I did that, as I am writting this thread. Indedd. But it took me six months to find the motivation to do so. Why? Well, because his holy-moly research goes in minimum 17 videos by 20 minutes each. Ai! That is hurting my understandings, a lot! To spend a whole evening, for friggin' clouds!? And possibly to get the dissatisfaction of finding the creator another you-tube maniac with extensive free time and cheap camera! This were my concerns, so it took me half an year to decide an spend one evening, at least several hours listening to his "short" story. The videos goes like this - from Introduction number one, to conclusion number seventeen. Then if you like that, he has hundred and eighty more... I haven't watched even one third of them, I can admit. Yet the basic presentation 1 till 17 is enough, to see his theory and mind about the cloaking phenomenon which story is unfolded through.

Is it really that much ot ouf common conspiracy this talk?

Watch and see yourself, you'll be surrpised!

-About- his channel:

Originally a place to show Hurricane Katrina evacuation videos, this channel now exposes the stealth, cloaked craft in our skies globally. These videos were recorded in New Orleans, LA. from 2005 onward.

I really advise you to start with this video:

And please make your "conflict-bringer" comments after watching, at least few of the videos in the chain. Thank you. Hope you will find his information interesting!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GmAndre

Originally a place to show Hurricane Katrina evacuation videos, this channel now exposes the stealth, cloaked craft in our skies globally. These videos were recorded in New Orleans, LA. from 2005 onward.

If they are stealth, cloaked craft......how come we can see them on YouTube?

Not very "cloaked" or "stealthy" are they?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Clouds!
/

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

watch the videos, it will be explained very scientificly

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I watched it.......my question remains unanswered.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

This was a very well thought out and concise video.He spent a huge amount of time. I would never have had the patience. It brings up an important issue.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

I watched it.......my question remains unanswered.

I'm sorry, but I've said that the whole introductionary series consist of 17 videos. If you "wtached it" and still have no answers, then "watch them" and you might get clear sky.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but I've said that the whole introductionary series consist of 17 videos. If you "wtached it" and still have no answers, then "watch them" and you might get clear sky.

No thanks, the first one was enough for me....good luck getting many people to watch over 6 hours of vids!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I tried supper hard to pick up what he was putting down and failed miserably. I simply don't get it or see it.

That said, this past Friday I was walking off the job site and looked up at the clouds. There were several cumulous clouds in the sky. At the bottom of one of these clouds had a "tube" perfectly cylindrical jutting straight down which to the eye looked like the same exact material chemically as the cloud itself. It looked like a "water spout" (tornado) you see over water almost like it was a tornado forming but not. Really super hard to explain.

What caught my attention was it was casting a shadow on the cloud behind it where you can see a dark shadow image of the funnel cloud that was dangling dangling from a cloud in front of that cloud.

no other part of the cloud was casting a shadow on the cloud behind it but the funnel. I said something to my foreman as we were walking to our cars thinking he couldn't be bothered by what I was going on about. To my surprise he was equally perplexed at the sight and never took his eye off of it. ........ *shrugs* I dunno.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Fair enough. Just to mention, that the best books I've read were worth of days turning the pages, so why not a person to try a night smoking and drinkng in front of his laptop..? Can't see bad in that, it's curious "book" anyway.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ok, if these things are everywhere, cloaked among the clouds, how is it that airliners are not smashing into them on an hourly basis?

They must be able to get their cloaked asses out of the way very fast!

I have to say, I did get a little creeped out by this thing in the video, but that's just a case of peraduallienceitis or whatever the hell you call it:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Nice Thread!

Here's a bit of info if you'd like.

rense.com...

I haven't dived into this subject much but i find it most interesting that they use 'barium', which is used to create Holographic Images.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdwardDrake
Ok, if these things are everywhere, cloaked among the clouds, how is it that airliners are not smashing into them on an hourly basis?

This is decent question, indeed. If I don't rememebr wrong, as I watched the vids kinda long time ago, in one of his videos he goes on that topic, and speculates that goverment forbids at certain times certain air spaces for public flight. This connect with his speculation that the majority of this cloked aircrafts are govermental too. If you ask me... I have no friggin' idea. Darn clouds!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I will share my experience with you.. I have only shared this once before but not here..

I had just started digging into conspiracies, Chakras, meditating and so forth...

It became routine to look up at the sky whenever I stepped out because I was curious at the time about chemtrails/contrails...(Which I believe everyone seems to come across when starting to research conspiracies) So I looked up in the sky about 8am and there it was, a jet looking aircraft Black as night and as silent as can be flying North to south, very low... Then lights started to appear on it in different spots, they kept getting brighter and brighter and brighter and I turned my head for a split second and looked back up and it was gone!

I lived at this point in a semi rural area with lots of crops, no trees for it to disappear behind and barely any cloud cover.

To this day I wonder what I seen I searched the web for hours trying to find anything that resembled it or what those lights were... The closest I could come were possible yehudi lights...
edit on 16-7-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Well done. I would say that you keep your eyes up and enjoy what very few people can "see".

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this one, interesting.

new topics

top topics

join