It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've got a question about e-mailing a stewardess

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hey, my parents are telling me to get of the computer and read. I'll be back in an hour or so.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Perhaps someone at the Facebook Group called "The Fabolous Life Of A Flight Attendant" can answer questions for you.

About this group...

"..about the sweet and bitter side of crew lives...

I have set it up as an informative site for Cabin Crew to relay information pertinent to our job, link to other sites of a similar nature and to generally keep Cabin Crew informed."

BTW the word Fabolous is copied from their page as is.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
DELETE
edit on 17-7-2016 by lazyfortress because: (no reason given)

link   
Again, DELETE

link   
DELETE

link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Yeah, I've already tried blogs and such. I haven't got any responses. They all seem inactive.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Holy crap, my computer's being buggy. Can the moderators delete my repeated posts?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: lazyfortress
a reply to: Atsbhct

The main reason I would like to contact a F-L-I-G-H-T Attendant is to solve my fears of flying. I would like to ask one how I can deal with take-off.

Thank you for spelling out 'flight' for me. As a journalism major, I have no experience with spelling, or contacting random people for interviews.

Flight attendants aren't here to solve your issues with fear. Finding an airline employee who fears flying would be needle in a haystack-esque.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

*double facepalm*
First off, I'd like to say "you're welcome".

Secondly, that thing about fears, that's just one possible question. That's not the only thing I'll be asking. That's the reason why I created this board. For ideas, to find out how.

And what gave you that crazy idea of me trying to find a cabin crew member who fears flying? I just want to interview a cabin crew member. That's it.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I'm back. What do you mean by sample questions? Like what I'm going to ask?
edit on 18-7-2016 by lazyfortress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I'm back. What do you mean by sample questions? Like what I'm going to ask?

Yes, I would list some sample questions in my request just so they can get a 'feel' for what type of information you seek.

It could help with their decision to allow you to interview a staff and also help them in deciding the best person to be the interviewee.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

My main issue is the roaring, and the moment when the nose lifts. I love landing. The moment when I hear the flaps lower, I feel safe for some reason.

I have this problem with flying as well (along with turbulence - I HATE turbulence). What always helps me is to sit by the window. Whenever I freak out a little during takeoff or turbulence, I look out the window. For some reason, seeing what's going on outside helps me. When I sit in an aisle seat, I feel the movements, but feel blind, so it makes the movements more... noticeable, or extreme. When I look out the window and see the movement outside, it makes it feel less extreme for me.

I don't think I'm explaining this very well, but seeing out the window always helps me with movements during flight.

Other than that, I would assume flight attendants would tell you that the more you fly, the easier it gets.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
"Hello. I'm [name], and I would be honored to interview one of your cabin crew members for my website.

My website, which is www.lazyfortress.info, exists to provide information on technology, as well as a hobby-site."

That's what I have so far. What would you say about my site (its purpose)?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Should I tell them my age?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Should I tell them my age?

No and don't tell them you are a Jack Rabbit either!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: lazyfortress

I honestly wouldn't link to your site, solely because of the U.S. Government System disclaimer at the bottom of the homepage. Your site obviously isn't a U.S. Government site, so that will come across as unprofessional.

Let the airlines know that you're conducting an interview and tell them it's for a school project.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Never thought about telling them it's for a school project. Great idea, Atsbhct!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: lazyfortress

I dated a flight attendant 12 years ago. She is still my friend. I can email her for you.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

You're kidding, right? If not, then... Can you?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
"I have decided to interview a cabin crew member, as it is different and unique compared to what others would do.

Some of the questions I would ask would be (I have shortened my questions to give an understanding of what they will look like):

What is the hardest part of your job?
How many years have you been flying?
Have you encountered any emergencies?
What is the best part of being a flight attendant/cabin crew member?
What is your favorite airliner to fly on?

I'm 13 by the way, just in case you needed to know that. After I'm done with my school project, I may publish this to my website, if it's OK with you.

Please e-mail me back at [email address]

Thank you!"

That's what I have. Is there anything else that needs to be added?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join