It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-16-12, You have 5 Days Left...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I just got to thinking... Now the world is supposed to go through a global shift, some sort of shift, be it war, spiritual, armegeddon.

Now say the date is, 12-16-12...if something is going to happen 5 days from then, what do you think you will be doing?

I know it seems alittle far off from now, but time does seem like it is moving faster then normal...always have to plan for the future.

Do you thinking you are going to buy into this when the media wont stop talking about it? Do you think people will commit suicide? Do you think people just won't even care? Stock up on food? Water? Weapons? Bibles? Do you have any special plans?

5 days left...what do you think you might do?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I pay no attention at all to these things...no one can predict it. We see predictions on here time and time again and they never turn out and won't.....I'm always surprised when I see someone predict something...they have to know they are gonna be embarrassed and have to eat their words..
and yet....they still do it!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm gonna have Christmas early that year.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Oh well, I thikn I'll do exactly waht I do every day: try to conquer the world!!
Maybe that time I'll succeed, and THAT will be some COOL global shift!!!

Seriously, well, I don't know... I think I'll go on with everyday life... after all, if there has to be something like armageddon, WW III, or who-knows-what, I think there's little I can do to prevent it or to get prepared to.

If it will be a good change, fine. If it will be a bad change, well, I think we'll meet upon a big, white cloud...

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well, since I'll be 34 in 2012, I guess I'll still be working (chances are not at the same job). Still married. My son will be 8 and I'm sure I'll have one or two more kids by then, but who knows. So, 5 days from 12/16/12 I will have just celebrated my sons birthday (12/6) and will be ready to party my ass off for my 35th birthday (12/13). I guess you could say that my birthday will go out with a BANG!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
5 days to go......

What I would like to be doing and what I will be doing are very diiferent. I would like to be fishing or camping, trying to do my favorite things before the end. Those days will be ruled by the mentality of the mob. I will most likely be protecting my family and our food supply from the masses of anarchists that have gone nuts. Thats why we most likely won't hear anything from the media or our government.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
That'll be my 56th birthday so I hope to be celebrating life!
Hopefully by then I'll be working and making a positive contribution to society and the community I live in. That I will be able to inspire and encourage others and to maintain my positive attitude. And I hope that by 2012, that a comfortable anti-gravity support bra will have been invented!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'll most likely be here at ATS just cruising then all of a sudden BANG! People will start posting like mad and I'll get lost in the chaos.

If its on 2012 then chances are I'll be tattooing some unluckly person. Almost thirty. Beer gut (wait already got one
) kids, house, big loan from the bank... but thats cool I'll have a grow room

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I really don't believe that the creator of all things is just going to blow everything up all willy nilly like. Everyone keeps predicting the end of the world and if just ONE of them would get it right than maybe i'll start believing in crap like that.

In 2012 i'll turn 52. in 2013 i'll turn 53. In 2014 i'll turn 54 and people will still be predicting the end of it all.....probably in 2020 cause if that isn't a perfect vision than nothing is

To be honest, If your at peace with your creator, whoever you consider that creator to be, than it doesn't matter in the least when your life will end. You understand that it will and your comfortable with whatever part of the journey comes next.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Grow room....

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Didn't the Jahova's Witnesses say that the world was going to end sometime in the 1970's? Maybe we're already dead and don't know it...
Well, if this is heaven, I want a refund

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
One second. Let me get my millenium planner book out..........and it looks like I will be drinking Guiness while taking plenty of pain killers to forget about impending doom.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by toechopper
Didn't the Jahova's Witnesses say that the world was going to end sometime in the 1970's?

Jehovah's Witnesses have incorrectly predicted the end of times more than once.1925 and 1975. After both dates past the group lost many members.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BLiND_
I just got to thinking... Now the world is supposed to go through a global shift, some sort of shift, be it war, spiritual, armegeddon.

Now say the date is, 12-16-12...if something is going to happen 5 days from then, what do you think you will be doing?

I know it seems alittle far off from now, but time does seem like it is moving faster then normal...always have to plan for the future.

Do you thinking you are going to buy into this when the media wont stop talking about it? Do you think people will commit suicide? Do you think people just won't even care? Stock up on food? Water? Weapons? Bibles? Do you have any special plans?

5 days left...what do you think you might do?

Honestly I will be going on with my life , God said we shall neither know the day or the hour of the events to come and that they shall trevail on us like a woman with child, so Im not changing anything let what is to be, be you cant stop it anyway.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Yeah thats what I was thinking, Kind of like the y2k thing... I wanted the lights to go out, the world to stop functioning. Look at my signature.

But my preparation will probably be the same for this as it was for y2k. Didn't stock food, didn't pray, got drunk and watched the ball drop.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
2012 will not necessarily be armageddon. It's not the end of the world. It's the end of the world as you know it. You choose what will happen in 2012. You and only you. That's why the Mayan calendar ends - the civilization's future will no longer be predictable and locked - we will have to become creators ourselves, and we will chart its course.

If you've decided that "the end" will come...then it will. Make sure you choose carefully.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Don't be swayed by it. How many people have been correct so far? Seriously. The year 2000, did the world end? Sure, 2012 is an interesting year due to the fact the planets align (there's a polar shift or something?). Scientifically does one exactly know how that will affect us? Maybe make the tide about 2 inches higher? Beats me.

- Nazgarn

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Let's not forget: "the end will come when you least expect it." So if everyone thinks the world is going to end in 2012, it's not going to. I think it would be funny if it ended January 1, 2013

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well, from my modest history studies, I've come with a theory.

I think of the Roman Empire, great-great-great-great-grandfather of my country (Italy), and its decline.
Many writers, politicians and phylosophers of that time spoke long and loud about their falling society, about widespread corruption, deceivements and general decadence. They foresaw the end of their society and then, relatively quickly, the Roman Empire fell crumbling apart, both because of internal failures, and because of the increasingly attacks from foreigner populations.

We could say that was the end of the world... at least, the end of the world Romans knew, the end of their society. It was a time of sudden and radical change.

Looking around, I think I can see in my/our society many of the "signs" written by those ancient illustruos people. So, from here, I can say we are in, or are going towards, a time of change. How sudden, how violent, I don't know... still, I don't think society as we know it right now will last long, Maybe we won't live long enough to see it completely transformed, maybe our sons or grandsons will (we have to remember that the word "quick", in history, has a different meaning than in our everyday life), or maybe the change will undergo in a few months time, let's say from 2012 to 2013 for example (dates chosen only because of the topic). But of one thing I'm sure: right now, around us, there are the "seeds" of this change. They have already been "planted". And I'm somewhat curious to see how long they'll take to grow, and where they'll be leading us to.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by Sparhawk]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
i welcome death it means nothing. If the world ends then so be it. I would rather sit back and watch the world blow to peices then go to work everday.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join