It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if There Are No Extinct Species of Human?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It is my understanding that the common belief among scientists is that several different species of human beings have existed on Earth, and Homo-Sapien is the only one left. I'm not sure as to the exact number of different species which may have existed but this site lists 7:

Homo heidelbergensis lived on the earth around 700,000 to 200,000 years ago.They emerged from Africa. Heidelbergensis male was about 175cm in height and around 136 lbs weight, whereas female average height is 157 cm and 112 lbs. weight.

Homo Rudolfensis is another debatable extinct species that falls under Hominin category. The believed to be lived around 1.9 million to 1.8 million years ago. Their physical structure like weight and height is still unknown due to the lack of post cranial fossils.

Homo Habilis was another species of the Hominin tribe who lived on the earth from 2.4 to 1.4 million years ago. Homo Habilis possess some of the apes like features like long arms and a moderately prognathic face. They have a larger brain case from the range of 550 cm to 687 cm. However, they have smaller face and teeth. There was controversial debate of classifying it as a Homo since it have very little characteristics like other homo. The scientist discovered that they had capacity to use stool tools for various purposes.

Homo Floresiensis was believed to be lived from 95,000 to 17,000 years ago in Indonesia. They were quite small is size around 3.5 feet tall with a tiny brain. There is a evidence, that Homo floresiensis made a small stone tools and used to hunt small elephants and large rodents.

Homo erectus was an extinct species of early human that lived throughout the Pleistocene from around 1.9 million years to most recent 143,000 years ago. The study of the fossil, discovered by scientists proved that, Homo erectus was originated in Africa and spread through the India, China, Georgia and Java.

Neanderthal was an extinct species of human with a closest specification like modern human. Their DNA is just 0.12% different than modern human. The Neanderthal was believed to be existed around 600,000 to 350,000 years ago. Neanderthal lived through Europe and southwestern to central Asia. Neanderthals had most of the features like the modern humans. They used different tools for hunting. They used to wear the symbolic ornamental objects. There is an evidence that they used to mark buried death bodies with offering like flowers. There were earlier human species that used to practice such symbolic behavior.

Scientist had found the various fossils ,that have a strong evidence that Homo sapiens existed. The oldest known fossils were discovered in Herto, Ethiopia. The researcher from the University of California found the skulls of two adults and a child, which was around 160,000 to 40,000 years earlier.

My question is this, ATS.........Are the different variations of ancient man living as the core different races of humans today? Is it possible that these supposed variations didn't die out and are in fact contributors to the current day populous? I'm no scientist so I may be wording this incorrectly but does anyone out there see what I'm getting at? Well,................what say you, ATS?

www.ancienthistorylists.com...
edit on 16-7-2016 by lostbook because: word edit

edit on 16-7-2016 by lostbook because: word add

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Has any of your research into this topic involved DNA research?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think if you look at people of different races, and from different regions of the planet, it's somewhat obvious that interbreeding happened with different breeds of men in different areas. Probably not super politically correct to say, but even modern day physical characteristics seem to bear this out.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You're onto something OP! Nice post!

My take is that Rh negative was the original human blood type. Further narrowing that down to specifically O- hence this is the universal donor.

Cro Magnon and Neanderthal were the first creations imo both RH negative. They are essentially a more reptilian based creation. Both these beings had a significantly larger cranial capacity and surely brain than modern humans. People descended from these Guys today are of coarse diluted down, although they still withhold some traits of what was an unadulterated experiment (Cro Magnon and neanderthal).

After the great flood the RH positives were created comprising of most of the planet today. They were genetically dumbed down and retarded in a real (but hopefully not offensive) sense. This is why RH negatives have generally higher iq and more connection to their ESP abilities, the reason being is that they have genetics of the untampered experiment within them.

So what would have occurred after the flood is exactly what you're suggesting. They hybridized homo Erectus x Cro Magnon = the black race. Neanderthal x Cro Magnon = white race ETc. The mitochondrial DNA can still be traced back even though it isn't directly as this was passed on in vitro at the time of creation.

So basically if you are type A blood? This comes from chimps. Type B gorrilla, type O is minimal (non existent) in chimps and Gorillas, type AB said to be most recent from 2000 years ago, now revise who "God" is and of coarse Jesus "the son of God"...So the hominids such as homo Erectus and so on would have to have also been a precursor experiment before hand containing the monkey genes, which was then passed on during the Cro Magnon cross.

Yes Florensis has been spotted in Indonesia currently! Neanderthal in the Urals, Bigfoot, skunk ape, yeti where do these Guys fit in? They are all in existence! same as dinosaurs in isolated jungles and of coarse the seas and Great Lakes.

Cro Magnon went missing as suddenly as he appeared 10,000 years ago. I actually believe it is this first bigger brained creation that formed a high civilization and went into hiding as a break away civilization 10,000 years ago and at some point he rebelled against his creator. They were viewed as gods imo, but they were not the original 'creator gods', this is where the reptilian aspect comes in, the first creations had a purer reptilian component as opposed to 85% of today's RH positives, so after much research and personal experience I'll say I believe the original creator gods were reptilian and what I would call feathered serpents same as we know dinosaurs were, the 6 fingered Giants and coneheads also fit I to this but that is unnecessary to mention atm. Check the Sumerien carvings for a glimpse of who these feathered Reptilians were. There seems to have been an alliance too btw.

There's much to add to this, and it has the data and facts to back it up. Out of Africa theory is pure nonsense for the RH positive gullible to lap up.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mrgone
Has any of your research into this topic involved DNA research?

No. As I stated I'm not a scientist; just a thinker. I have this idea that maybe time is not what we think it is....That timelines can exist side by side. I think this is true for humans as supposed extinct humans from different timelines probably still exist.

I wonder if the core different races of people we see today are, in fact, humans from differing timelines throughout human history who didn't die out as we are told by mainstream science.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
OP: A researcher named Lloyd Pye has a very interesting take on your questions. I'll post a link if you're interested.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow
OP: A researcher named Lloyd Pye has a very interesting take on your questions. I'll post a link if you're interested.

I'm interested.....

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
There are four parts in all. They'll play in order if you turn on YouTube's autoplay. See what you all think, then we can discuss.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

I'm interested.....

I see that Lloyd Pye must've dedicated his life to the topic of human evolution and development. His research seems to be along the lines of what I am proposing in this thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

You've gotta watch all four parts if you haven't. It's like a light bulb coming on. It was for me at any rate.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You've gotta watch all four parts if you haven't. It's like a light bulb coming on. It was for me at any rate.

Will do when i have a chance.
edit on 16-7-2016 by lostbook because: word change

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Ok, saw part one & two. Very interesting stuff. The part he was saying about Orange-haired creatures in the jungles Africa reminds me of something I once heard. A woman who was a former secretary in the military said that she knew of some Orange-haired creatures in the jungles of Africa similar to Orangutans who are actually Martians. I never thought much about it until now. Based on what he's saying abouut how humans aren't really adapted for this planet, it kinda ties in to the Out-of-Mars theory.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
You're onto something OP! Nice post!

My take is that Rh negative was the original human blood type. Further narrowing that down to specifically O- hence this is the universal donor.

What are you basing your "take" on? You are aware aren't you that Rh negative isn't actually a blood type right? It's simply a way Of describing the lack of a molecular antigen in that individuals blood.

Cro Magnon and Neanderthal were the first creations imo both RH negative.

And what exactly leads you to believe that either of these species were Rh neg?

They are essentially a more reptilian based creation.

Complete Bull. Have you ever taken or examined an endocranial cast of either a Neanderthal or an EMH. Oh... Did I forget to mention that you seem to be sorely misled regarding who exactly "cromagnon" were. They aren't a
Separate species as you seem to be presenting them. Cromagnon is nothing more than an anachronistic term for the first Homo sapiens sapiens to arrive in Europe. Or as we refer to them today, Early Modern Humans. No reptilian brains because their brains are the same as our brains.

Both these beings had a significantly larger cranial capacity and surely brain than modern humans. People descended from these Guys today are of coarse diluted down, although they still withhold some traits of what was an unadulterated experiment (Cro Magnon and neanderthal).

More unadulterated garbage. Significantly larger? Not even close. Neanderthal cranial capacity, on average, Was slightly more than ours. Cromagnon, once again being us, didn't have a significantly larger brain. Nice try though.

After the great flood the RH positives were created comprising of most of the planet today. They were genetically dumbed down and retarded in a real (but hopefully not offensive) sense. This is why RH negatives have generally higher iq and more connection to their ESP abilities, the reason being is that they have genetics of the untampered experiment within them.

And here we leave the realm of just being ignorant and misunderstanding actual science and meander our way straight into fantasy land. There was no great flood. No blood types were "created". No people were dumbed down except for the possibility of people reading through this insanity. Prove me wrong and cite a single peer reviewed Study demonstrating That people with Rh neg blood types have higher IQ's on average.

So what would have occurred after the flood is exactly what you're suggesting. They hybridized homo Erectus x Cro Magnon = the black race. Neanderthal x Cro Magnon = white race ETc. The mitochondrial DNA can still be traced back even though it isn't directly as this was passed on in vitro at the time of creation.

Are you making this up as you go? Have you ever engaged in due diligence based in actual Anthropology? What time frame are you claiming for your alleged flood? H. Erectus died out by 70 KA and Neanderthal 35-40 KA and there is no cromagnon. They were Homo sapiens sapiens. There were no people with light colored skin or Caucasian skin tones until approximately 10 KA. Completely Ignoring the fact that the HGP and NGP have published all of their data and it completely contradicts everything you say, none of The actual timelines allow your insanity to work.

So basically if you are type A blood? This comes from chimps. Type B gorrilla, type O is minimal (non existent) in chimps and Gorillas, type AB said to be most recent from 2000 years ago, now revise who "God" is and of coarse Jesus "the son of God"...So the hominids such as homo Erectus and so on would have to have also been a precursor experiment before hand containing the monkey genes, which was then passed on during the Cro Magnon cross.

Can you show citations supporting any of this? Especially that AB appeared only 2 KA? Because all of the research I've read indicates that A, B, AB and O have all been in existence for around 20 Ma, long before the great apes all split off from their last common ancestor. As for any member of our genus being and experiment, please show the evidence for it.

Yes Florensis has been spotted in Indonesia currently! Neanderthal in the Urals, Bigfoot, skunk ape, yeti where do these Guys fit in? They are all in existence! same as dinosaurs in isolated jungles and of coarse the seas and Great Lakes.

I certainly appreciate the depth of your imagination.

Cro Magnon went missing as suddenly as he appeared 10,000 years ago. I actually believe it is this first bigger brained creation that formed a high civilization and went into hiding as a break away civilization 10,000 years ago and at some point he rebelled against his creator. They were viewed as gods imo, but they were not the original 'creator gods', this is where the reptilian aspect comes in, the first creations had a purer reptilian component as opposed to 85% of today's RH positives, so after much research and personal experience I'll say I believe the original creator gods were reptilian and what I would call feathered serpents same as we know dinosaurs were, the 6 fingered Giants and coneheads also fit I to this but that is unnecessary to mention atm. Check the Sumerien carvings for a glimpse of who these feathered Reptilians were. There seems to have been an alliance too btw.

It makes for great fiction but as yet, you haven't supported a single assertion you have made. And the icing on the cake is the end of this last but above where you make inane conclusions regarding the Sumerians based on Sitchins fraudulent mistranslations. Look, I'm all for taking a different approach and having a perspective that isn't aligned with current consensus. Sometimes today's fringes nutter is tomorrow's consensus. But to be in that position you must have overwhelming evidence and data to support your position. That doesn't exist for anything you've put forth though.

There's much to add to this, and it has the data and facts to back it up. Out of Africa theory is pure nonsense for the RH positive gullible to lap up.

Let me guess, your blood is Negative for antigens right?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
He is full of presumptive claims, which he weaves into logical truths. He really has only proved the abundance of frauds. He does make a point with the Film we have all seen of the Female in the creek bed as having properly articulating breasts and ribs, also the elbow location.

I will remain a skeptic still. Bring remains or real film. Or their lodgings if they are in fact communal. It seems everybody on earth has a phone capable of filming, it would stand to reason one would show up, even if it was secondary in the background of some selfie or landscape shot...

new topics

top topics

join