It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erdogan Going Crazy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
For the first time ever.. i now believe this Coup was indeed
a false flag!

Never before have I actually witnessed a false flag.. but this one is becoming painfully obvious.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
There was the "Minot AFB and Barksdale AFB" nuclear incident. Never forget about Murphy.

Hopefully being on foreign soil, precautions are even greater.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

These weapons are only loaded for training on how to load them, and that rarely. The rest of the time they're kept in storage. Once the loading is done they're removed and put back into the magazine.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
There was the "Minot AFB and Barksdale AFB" nuclear incident. Never forget about Murphy.

Hopefully being on foreign soil, precautions are even greater.

Can you tell us how this is relevant? I have tried to find relevance but I am a bit lost.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: caterpillage

Fifty to ninety B61s. All of the current weapons under the sharing agreement are B61s.

I've actually been brushing up on some of this subject matter lately

It's worth noting that the B61 is a sealed pit design that incorporates a Permissive action Link ( PAL ).

The most somebody without the proper code is going to get is the nuclear material by wrecking the explosive lens, tamper etc. ( all the good stuff the device needs to actually detonate. )

Erdogan, ISIS, the Pope etc. Nobody is about to get a functional weapon without U.S. consent.

I read Tom Clancy's The sum of all fears as well. Still not about to happen in reality with a U.S. weapon.

IMHO of course

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Drunkenparrot

Theoretically you could get around a PAL, but to say it would be extremely difficult is an understatement, and the chances are very good that all you'd get is a useless weapon and some nuclear material.
edit on 7/16/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Can you tell us how this is relevant? I have tried to find relevance but I am a bit lost.

I'm saying things go wrong. History has shown it, over and over. It's by no means a prediction of a major problem in Turkey.
edit on 7/16/2016 by roadgravel because: fix quote

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
For the first time ever.. i now believe this Coup was indeed
a false flag!

Never before have I actually witnessed a false flag.. but this one is becoming painfully obvious.

Agreed. And if he has done this, which looks very suspicious, then he's a very, very bad man.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
All internet experts here ... actually you have no idea what is going on.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Electricity or not, our boys are letting anything fall into the wrong hands. Have faith in that.
edit on 16-7-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi
All internet experts here ... actually you have no idea what is going on.

I'm interested in your take on it, if you feel like telling us.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: Willtell

We ain't buying it - is that the smell of a burning Reichstag?

www.veteranstoday.com...

Just what did and did not happen in Turkey yesterday is going to take some time to establish; however, the key thing to takeaway from the whole sorry debacle is that the dictator Erdogan is still in power and his grip on power was not weakened by the ‘coup’ attempt but rather, strengthened, especially in terms of popular support among the masses.

Erdogan was getting battered by all sides now he gets sympathy from his stupid people who voted him in. In that sense he was actually a George Bush( who the asshole American people voted in twice) who may turn into a Hitler

Media organisations such as Dogan, Hurriyet and others were still operating and putting out pro-Erdogan information, including updating their websites, long after they were supposedly seized by the coup plotters

This was a very strange coup, there were no apparent leaders, no-one came forward to make statements to the public or to try to garner support; quite clearly, even during a coup, Erdogan’s ego would not allow any criticism of himself or his regime. Who lead this coup? We have no idea as no-one came forward. This is clear proof that the whole deal was a pantomime, a set-up designed to bolster Erdogan’s regime after it had suffered a series of foreign policy failures.

A real coup would have accused him of rigging elections, cosying up to Israel, accepting bribes from Saudi monarchists, peddling ISIS’s stolen oil in partnership with his son and Barzani, the Kurdish strongman and, most insidious of all; killing the ‘golden goose’ by losing the EU Visa deal due to Brexit....rest assured any real coup plotters inside Turkey would know all this and more besides; they would have had the TV stations they supposedly seized to make these accusations and charges against Erdogan but instead, all we got was a short and obtuse statement read out by a newscaster.

You are so wrong on so many levels. I will never, ever take you seriously again.

Who don't you like Erdogan or Hitler or both?

If you have objections then spell them out

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The Counter-Coup Begins: Erdogan Purges 2,745 Judges, Prosecutors; Arrests Hundreds

www.zerohedge.com...

Last night, a poorly organized, badly planned, quasi-coup took place in Turkey which led to Erdogan further retrenching his authoritarian position in the country. This morning, the president's own "counter-coup" began with the purdhing of 2,745 judges across the country, as well as the issuance of arrest warrants for 140 appeals court members. Erdogan's path to full, authoritarian power is now open.

Turkey Accuses US Of Being Behind Military Coup, Demands Extradition Of Cleric Gulen

www.zerohedge.com...

Turkish President Erdogan has called on the United States to extradite Fethullah Gulen, a US-based Muslim cleric he accuses of being behind Turkey's failed coup attempt. Moments earlier Turkey's Minister of Labor went one step further, and accused America of being behind the coup on live Television, as it was harboring Gulen.

Gulen, as those who have followed recent Turkish history know, is Erdogan's quasi-imaginary bogeyman nemesis; Erdogan has repeatedly accused Gulen of plotting a "parallel state" whose intention is to overthrow Erdogan, and has used that strawman narrative as justification to expand his powers and to push for a shift from a parliamentary to a presidential regime. Gulen wrote in his blog that "As someone who suffered under multiple military coups during the past five decades, it is especially insulting to be accused of having any link to such an attempt. I categorically deny such accusations."

If you ask me Erdogan himself is behind this ill conceived coup.

All to get sympathy…and as an excuse to do what he’s doing now, purging and the sure executions to soon follow.

This to me is Erdogan’s Reichstag fire

Turkey will become a dictatorship soon. And that will add to the universal insanity that is going on under Obama’s wise and stable regime (facetious)

Trump or Hillary next.

God help us!

The Reichstag fire..
That's nearly the perfect post
I am thinking pretty much the exact same thing

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

That's not good then if they have been working with ISIS is it?

ISIS just got way stronger then didn't it?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

You're not missing anything unless you find being belligerently hassled by shopkeepers to buy stuff all day a good time. Most annoying country I've ever visited. Turks are the worst, they'll harass Westerners that approach Turkish women in the clubs, my friend almost got his ass beat.

Interesting development though.. I really hope Turkey shows its real face so protesting their involvement in the EU becomes easier.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

So you went there to visit shops and clubs? And you say the country is annoying? Oh dear God ...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

isnt the Turkish Army supposed to step in if the government becomes more radical/theocratic?

Poor Ataturk is spinning so fast in his grave right now at the affairs of Turkey these days

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Unlettered

always the happy merchants

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

How high and mighty of you to have a problem with people clubbing and shopping? I suppose you're too exalted for that kind of thing.

Try walking down a street without being hassled by shopkeepers though. You must be pretty ignorant if you think avoiding shops is even a possibility. They'll first find out your nationality and then relentlessly pester you with tired national memes and other gimmicks. Exhaustive would be one way to describe it.

I didn't visit a single club but my friends did. Only cool thing about the trip was Bodrum Castle built by the Knights Hospitaller, they had a dragon tower where ritual sacrifices were once performed.

Oh, you're a Muslim? I see why you're annoyed now.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Unfortunately, Erdogan was born in 1954, ten years too late for Hitler to be his real father. Next option is he is a Boy from Brazil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join