It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For what purpose?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I repeat myself here from a post yesterday on a thread and many, many posts to threads before, both mine own and others:

1. Abductions happen far more numerously than most people want to accept...if most people accept any as actual.

2. The modern era of UFOs here in numbers began with WWII and the use of nuclear weapons. Reports of UFOs deactivating US and Russian missile installations should be accepted as factual. It makes perfect sense about what any visiting alien intel would do. Are we a problem or not?

3. In the so-called "medical exams" done to abductees, their DNA are changed to produce offspring more conducive a milder form of human with more compassion and empathy. So the abductions had a direct part to play in a long-term ET program.

4. The planet would be the most important aspect of the question you ask. The planet is good, as a physical body for billions of years, until the Sun goes out. It deserves respect and conservation as a beautiful representation of what the Universe is all about. Human life? Not so important unless it changes its way.

5. A work in progress, but evidently one where the new humans, call them the SJWs, if you wish, will become fascist enough to want to cleanse those parts of the world that are strongly resistant to change. View Obama as SJW el primo.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
I'd like to have an open discussion on what 'Believers" feel as what is the truth?

For the record and once again, I'm a believer in the possibility of ET, and they visiting us presently and/or through out history. The question of whether or not they exist for me is a given.

But..

Since this is an open forum you have to accept that non-believers have a right to post their opinions as long as it's done as peacefully as I"m sure you would prefer. Therefore, as a non-believer I find that you have painted yourself into a believers' corner since there is not evidence for the reality of ET. So far, they are a romantic concept.

1.) Do you, as fellow believers, believe abductions occur in the numbers reported? If so, To what purpose do these incredibly high numbers, in your opinion, think "They" are endeavoring towards?

From a non-believer's POV, there is no evidence that even one single human has been abducted by other than humans. There are no high numbers nor low numbers, there are no numbers, period. No one is keeping tab 'cause there is no central source that keeps track. And all claims of alien abductions are not supported by evidence. Just hearsay.

2.) In your own opinion, Why would Earth be such a 'Hot spot" for them, not only to travel such great distances but, also put forth so much effort if the Universe is "Teaming with life"

No one is a spokesperson for facts or figures, so no one can answer your illogical questions. Yes, we have aerial objects that are certainly not manufactured by humans. And no one is in a position to say anything about these aerial objects but because of Hollywood, they have to be from far off. They've been seen in our immediate celestial "neighborhood" (Luna and Mars) only. But that still begs the question.

3.) Why is human DNA, supposedly, so sought after?

Again, speculative based on non-supported claims.

4.) Is it our planet or us, or both, that they care so much to study to put forth so much effort?

Nothing of the kind except that which is created by believers for whom evidence is not necessary.

and finally.....

5.) If they have had a hand in our Creation/adaptation/development/modification..etc, are we a failure or is it that they haven't finished screwing around with us yet. A work still in progress?

Actually, yes we humans are a failure of the creation process 'cause it seems no one was in charge to make us a better creation. We are a haphazard creation and anything goes. We humans screw each other, we don't need to blame what we create, namely extraterrestrial aliens.

I'm sure some skeptics will feel this topic is both ridiculous and redundant (As always they are free to chime in) but, there IS a method to my madness...

In a manner of speaking you are correct (finally!
, but what your type of thinking achieves is more happiness for us clear-thinking skeptics who don't waste our mental abilities creating and then believing in faulty thinking. Being a believer only adds mental baggage instead of having no useless baggage.

You're happy, and we're happier.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
1) I'm not a big believer in the abduction thing - particularly not in the numbers sometimes reported. Why would they need to abduct so many individuals? Just take one and clone him. Unless... what they're doing depends to an extent on the surroundings, environment or experience of the individual.

2) if we find one race of ets visiting us, it means that life is likely widespread out there. Not just us and them out there, but thousands - millions - of species. If each species visits just once, gets bored and leaves, then that is already a huge number of visits. There is a big difference between one group visiting a thousand times, and a thousand groups visiting one time.

3) I don't believe it is. Like I said, with our current technology, we can already clone DNA. So what are these guys capable of?!

4) I don't believe there is any big effort. I think if there was, we'd have more proof by now.

5) interesting question. Who are they? I believe that there are probably hundreds or thousands of races visiting us. If there are at least 2 species (us and one more) , then to me, it follows that life has proven itself capable of emerging twice (unless we were fully created by them) and will therefore do so numerous times.

Each species will have different intentions, interests and motives. Different groups amongst these races will also have different goals. It won't be like 60s star trek, where all Klingons are sinister bad guys.

I believe that the whole point of staying hidden and anonymous is to avoid influencing or harming your development (is cargo cults). But if they ARE actively trying to steer our evolution or culture, why hide it? What motives would need to remain hidden? And why are they being allowed to do this by all the other races?

This question us tough - it just leads to a lot more questions!

Interesting thread, Slayer. I'm a big fan of your stuff. These questions make me wonder about how you view this topic, after your years of reading and research. (Sorry if I rambled a bit in my answers there - it's late here in Scotland!)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Don't often reply to these threads because mine is pure speculation but you have left it wide open and somewhat non judgmental

I too believe others have been here a long time and at one time manipulated us. My thoughts are that it is the mitochondrial dna that is important.

Several years ago I read a scientific article that stated our mitochondrial dna came from plants (the green man anyone)

Sumarian tablets give a list of attempts to create a worker but the only success was when a human woman was used.

There is also Sara of the Bible where son and grandson were ordered to find a wife from the mother's family. And there is the Jesus lineage in the bible giving lineage thru Mary which so many have questioned. To this day, jews are not considered Jews unless their mother is Jew. During the pillageas of other tribes Jews were okayed to take women and children and if the woman converted she was considered a Jew...accepting a belief could become imbedded in ancient memory and carried down. (My only explanation for why this practice was allowed)

I once read in Gardiner that there is no king without a queen. Seems to reinforce the importance of the woman

So what if the so called non coding mitochondrial dna actually codes for memory...essentially the making of a soul?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
double
edit on 16-7-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Left a few things out that I should had said...so new post in case it is missed.

Mitochondrial dna can only be passed down by the woman...to daughter and son. Son can not pass on his mother's dna to a child.

I am also reminded that the mitochondrial dna is the energy cell of the body and the premise that energy never dies...just changes form, True or not I don't know.

I also think, as I watch animal documentaries, how animals are taken and operated on and tagged. Not so unlike abductees have claimed

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

1.) I believe actual physical contact occurs less often than the number of "abduction" cases reported. The purpose being manipulation of belief.

2.) The balance of evidence is heavily weighted in the favour of the "craft" not being actually capable of travelling any great distance at all, certainly as far as we understand distance. Rather that the observer perceives them as such.

3.) Contact cases that leave that impression are just that, an impression we are meant to interpret.

4.) We may ultimately find that it is effortless, either way the focus is on us - the planet also at this stage but I suspect only because currently we don't exist without it.

5.) Very much a work in progress - probably until the point we don't need to ask that question.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Millions
1) I'm not a big believer in the abduction thing - particularly not in the numbers sometimes reported. Why would they need to abduct so many individuals? Just take one and clone him. Unless... what they're doing depends to an extent on the surroundings, environment or experience of the individual.

They need abductees not only because their genetic material, the abductees are used to teach the hybrids about our world, so when they're ready, they can blend in and live among us.

Besides, abductees are often trained by the aliens in diversal tasks and simulation scenarios, it clearly shows that they're considered by the aliens as assets.

Also, the abductees' children will also be forced to participate in the program, that way you can mantain certain proportion regarding the population growth worldwide.

Please people, understand this: they're here not to study us, to know what makes us click, etc; they are here, using us, because they want to be part of this world.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

So they understand the very laws and rule of the universe...But not basic life forms like us, so they need to pick at our butts for a million years since humanity was in the cradle of mother africa just so they control us?

Also, the possbility that there are other planets with various forms of life possibly similar to our own little planet they could of been apart with minimal effort.

When really it probably be more cheaper to make their own robotic slaves, that could easily out class the limits of flesh, blood and bones.

Gee, who know picking at an Ass, let alone not their own ass could be so productive to some ultimate grand scheme that been in motion since the beginning of time.
edit on 17-7-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

1: The number of abductions could be even higher than reported.
Some of the abductees are returned and some are not.All have them
usually report having medical experiments preformed on them.These
people are used for experiments and possibly a food source.
2:I am not really sure how to answer this one.My gut tells me there
are multiple universes in multiple dimensions.
3:I feel that "they" want to alter human DNA for nefarious reasons.
4: I believe that "they" represent the fallen angels from the Bible.Their
ultimate goal is our destruction and enslavement.
5:We are not failures,we fell into a sinful nature and Yeshua/Jesus paid
our sin debt to God.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
1.) Do you, as fellow believers, believe abductions occur in the numbers reported? If so, To what purpose do these incredibly high numbers, in your opinion, think "They" are endeavoring towards?

The numbers aren't based on actual reports, but on interpolations made based on a few studies, e.g. Hopkins, jacobs (Roper poll), Randles etc. A large part of the abductions can be explained by sleep paralysis, sexually oriented dreams etc. There are indeed a number of strange cases that aren't easy to explain, so keep an open mind, but there is no proof at all for millions of abductees.

2.) In your own opinion, Why would Earth be such a 'Hot spot" for them, not only to travel such great distances but, also put forth so much effort if the Universe is "Teaming with life"

Well, why is the Earth a hot spot for humans? Simple: we live here. Likewise Earth is a hot spot to them, and so is our moon. They are inhabitants of this planet (underground) and the moon (inside).

It isn't. The few abductions that do take place can be seen as scientific research, monitoring.

4.) Is it our planet or us, or both, that they care so much to study to put forth so much effort?

Actually, it's THEIR planet (or so THEY think), they live here and see themselves as our masters. We are merely "outsiders", we live on the dangerous outside of the planet. They feel that's very primitive, and dangerous. Like we study deep sea creatures and birds, likewise they study us.

5.) If they have had a hand in our Creation/adaptation/development/modification..etc, are we a failure or is it that they haven't finished screwing around with us yet. A work still in progress?

They may have had a hand in our creation, but they aren't interested much in us, they are merely observing and probing. Some of us may even taste good.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

I believe in the U in UFO's.

The rest doesn't add up IMO. If a species was so advanced that they can seemingly break the laws of physics to traverse the galaxy in order to save another species; Hell we have failed to save species on our own planet so why would ET fly light years just to save us? why haven't they saved the dodo or the Thylacine or many of the other species? so many questions so little answers.

But your questions are so ill-conceived, they don't deserve answers!

The occupants of UFOs don't break the laws of physics by travelling galactic distances in a short time. They have bases inside our solar system, on the Moon, under the oceans, etc. Nor do they visit in order to save human beings. They have their own purposes (some selfish - whoever said they were all spiritually minded?). They are required by the "prime directive" not to interfere in the evolution of another species by saving the dodo, etc from extinction. Some have broken this cosmic moral law by carrying out genetic experiments on abducted humans because they need to save their own kind from extinction (or so the claim is made by some UFO researchers).

If you want to ask questions, how about making them sensible, instead of posing badly-thought out questions that look like they have no answers so as to belittle the concepts of UFOs and aliens?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

edit on 18-7-2016 by micpsi because: Repeated comment deleted.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
a reply to: JackHill

So they understand the very laws and rule of the universe...But not basic life forms like us, so they need to pick at our butts for a million years since humanity was in the cradle of mother africa just so they control us?

Also, the possbility that there are other planets with various forms of life possibly similar to our own little planet they could of been apart with minimal effort.

When really it probably be more cheaper to make their own robotic slaves, that could easily out class the limits of flesh, blood and bones.

Gee, who know picking at an Ass, let alone not their own ass could be so productive to some ultimate grand scheme that been in motion since the beginning of time.

It's a matter of culture, it makes perfect sense that despite an alien race could understand the 'secrets of the universe' (based basically on mathematical standards), or at least, some of them, that for instance allow them to come here; it could perfectly difficult to grasp our cultural manners, no matter how advanced they were in technical aspects. In any case, abductees always told how fast they learn about us, so that's no barrier for them.

You're speculating about why the picked our planet, we have no direct knowledge on the why's, we have no direct knowledge of other lesser intelligent lifeforms than us that they could 'conquest more easily', etc.

Then, lastly, you project (typical on this subject) when claiming that it would better or cheaper or whatever for them to do this and that. How could you possibly know? The truth is you don't, and the only thing we DO know is what the abductees tell us individually that eventually is corroborated by others, and right know, no matter how bizarre it sounds, everything points to the fact that the whole purpose of mixing our genoma with theirs (thing we already knew since the 80's), was to create a human looking hybrid race, controlled by them, to infiltrate our society.
edit on 18-7-2016 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

You think the ETs would only abduct women? --Wouldn't that be a nice clue as the aim of the program?

Gene therapy is being done today across the world, but back in the early and mid-time days of the abductions, it was an unheard of and even an unlikely possibility.

From my personal experience they do a lot more to abductees that possibly take sperm/eggs and/or change DNA as any reading of abduction accounts tend to clearly indicate.

That is not to say that the governments did not know what was happening, but the public was allowed to believe it was only "medical exams" if extreme. Note, that being an extreme medical exam takes the focus off what else may have been done in more subtle ways.

You can't just think on the plane that your government and most sciences wants you to think, which is to flatly deny any and every UFO report/abduction/crash. As I've said, their handiwork of social engineering is found all over our globe. You simply need the capacity of a "What if...?" attitude to see it happening.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: liveandlearn

You think the ETs would only abduct women? --Wouldn't that be a nice clue as the aim of the program?

Gene therapy is being done today across the world, but back in the early and mid-time days of the abductions, it was an unheard of and even an unlikely possibility.

From my personal experience they do a lot more to abductees that possibly take sperm/eggs and/or change DNA as any reading of abduction accounts tend to clearly indicate.

That is not to say that the governments did not know what was happening, but the public was allowed to believe it was only "medical exams" if extreme. Note, that being an extreme medical exam takes the focus off what else may have been done in more subtle ways.

You can't just think on the plane that your government and most sciences wants you to think, which is to flatly deny any and every UFO report/abduction/crash. As I've said, their handiwork of social engineering is found all over our globe. You simply need the capacity of a "What if...?" attitude to see it happening.

You misunderstand...I was only speaking to ancient history. I do think that these gene manipulations by 'others' continue today. I have a sister who had and encounter.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It's not just women, some men also have the clairvoyant gene.
They are from earth they are just less dense and can make themselves visible to us or not, but they're always around.

Add:
I like to think the roswell and kecksburg incidents where indeed test drives for new interdimensional ships.

edit on 19-7-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

4.) Is it our planet or us, or both, that they care so much to study to put forth so much effort? and finally.....

My thoughts on your questions:

1. Yes I do believe them, because most of the stories I have studied of the individuals with these claims are truly convinced it happened. Also credible officials have come forward agreeing that something is indeed happening. I think most of the credible sources and stories don't know what they are endeavoring towards, they don't have the answers, and they only imply the impressions and assumptions they have been left with after said encounter(s). The credible sources don't claim to know, they just inform and explain what they experienced.
2. Humans exist on Earth. Humans have souls. We are a hot spot of souls.
3. Humans can pro-create. In most of the encounter stories (for those that remember), the people claim to be shown apocalyptic Earth type destruction scenarios by fire (Angels are said to be messengers of God). If the beings doing the abductions, were angels doing Gods work, could they be preparing for the next destruction of Earth which is said will be by fire ? Could the hybrids be created as the new vessels for our souls in the next Earth world ?
4. Us, humans
5. I don't have the answers, but I have contemplated over the years. If I look at historical records, I think about creationism and I think about angels. It is said that: Angels were created to serve God. Humans were created in the image of God. We have free will, Angels do not. Angels were created to serve God. Humans can pro create, Angels can not. The human soul has everlasting life. Angels do not have a soul, It is said that Humans will judge the fate of angels.

So here are some of my thoughts on it... I don't really know what is going on. I just thought that the Angel story correlates nicely imo.

leolady

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I’m 50/50 skeptical about any alien abductions. However, once I had a very vivid dream resembling what you call an abduction, where I had a short conversation with intelligent beings that looked alien. Actually, I had a couple such dreams but one particularly seems to be related to some of your questions. Are you interested to answer from the point of view of my dream visitors, or you’d prefer to read my own speculations? Once again – I prefer to think about this as a dream.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

deep questions

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join