It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're cruising in the left lane, a car comes up behind you honking & flashing their lights...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
...and?

Why do the speed limits exist?

Å99
edit on 25-7-2016 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99
...and?

Why do the speed limits exist?

Å99

The lack of foresight in road design and ability to handle increasing volume of traffic causes these problems. However, with the introduction of toll 'hot lanes' I am positive this hot lane will provide those pesky fast drivers and those in emergency situations an alternative means of bypassing the bottle-neck and dangerous situations that currently exist.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Slow to a stop, get out, call my boys and go hunting.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

You don't even have to be in labor. Those are the rules of driving.

Left Lane = Passing Lane

Right Lane = Driving Lane.

If you aren't passing someone you don't belong in the left lane. If you're in the left lane, then you better be passing someone and when done get over. That's how it works. Nobody should have to tell anyone that.

I feel your pain!!! People can't drive. There are rules on how it works. They're easy. Learn them or get off the road.

Nice baby pics BTW.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

You don't even have to be in labor. Those are the rules of driving.

Left Lane = Passing Lane

Right Lane = Driving Lane.

If you aren't passing someone you don't belong in the left lane. If you're in the left lane, then you better be passing someone and when done get over. That's how it works. Nobody should have to tell anyone that.

I feel your pain!!! People can't drive. There are rules on how it works. They're easy. Learn them or get off the road.

Nice baby pics BTW.

AND it is a $500 fine in Texas I have heard.
edit on 3-11-2017 by LaitModelFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
A traffic problem that needs attention.I think the powers that be need to tone down these headlights we are facing out on the streets at night. After this, the tickets should be issued to the drivers running their fog lights on clear evenings. Maybe it's my age but it surely is blinding me.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join