It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS is TOTAL BS!! Double Standards for Hillary!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: everyone

This Country, is already a laughing stock, butt of bad jokes, to a lot of other Countries!
I don't have direct proof of that right now, but the 'chatter' seems to show it as true! So You, or anyone else, can either believe that or not. (I'll bet You wil!)

And the reason I say that You will is because you have shown Me that You are awake, and can see everything!
Thanx for taking part in This discussion here on all this crap!!

Glad to be here

And America being the butt of bad jokes that is most definitely going on everywhere. It is why you see "Murica" being used so much since a couple years also in most if not all other western country (i include all of euro in that) all the while while for instance in the 80's the U.S was revered and its culture was often mimicked and its symbols often used proudly. That is in stark and dark contrast with what we see today, quite the opposite even.

Only in Germany you dont see this for some reason where American flags are still used everywhere in T-shirts coffee mugs, leggings you name it. Heck in Germany the American flag is displayed more often these days then in the U.S itself even since nobody over there takes offense to it. (for this the U.S imo deserves to be made fun off, Telling people off for displaying the flag , telling people they should be ashamed of themselves for donning the flag on their shirts).

But seeing as what is going in American society right now with all the so called SJW type mentality and all the overhyped transgenderism and all its issue im thinking that right now it is a good thing that most other countries mock the U.S instead of still embracing it and wanting and trying to mimic it. A sad state of affairs of course and i whish it was different but that certaintly is the one positive note in all this in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
#doublestandards

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

Well right there She admitted to the email handling being done on purpose!! SO whatever that entailed, She admitted to!!! Good catch there and Thanx!!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
everyone

"(for this the U.S imo deserves to be made fun off, Telling people off for displaying the flag , telling people they should be ashamed of themselves for donning the flag on their shirts)."

The fact that all that happens here is total and utter bull Sh-T!!! I cannot believe We have to cater to illegal immigrants in the first place, let alone abide by Their wishes and NOT display OUR Flag, bu Theirs instead!!! Un Freakin Believeable!!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I am not for ANY of the candidates, and won't turn this into any more of a political thread than it has become, partially, but that image right there speaks VOLUMES of How Two faced Hillary is!!! Another Un Freakin believable situation with Her!!!
Thanx for the share here on that! Wow! Just WOW!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: SyxPak

Nice find. What is wrong with people!

wrong?

1...80 people dead in consulates over 8 years of bush...conclusion...no problem
2...4 people dead in consulates over 8 years of Obama...8 Hillary hearings, with one 11 hours long by herself...conclusion...Hillary's a traitor and a murderer

3...e-mails by Hillary...gone over with a fine tooth comb for years...conclusion...Hillary is a traitor and belongs in prison
4...e-mails by Rice and Powell....conclusion...no problem

yeah right...no double standard there.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I love that the best argument liberals can make is "Bush did it!"

"Two wrongs make a right so lets just ignore all the wrong doing".

The fact that people on both sides of the isle think this is a legitimate response to corruption says so much about where your values and ethics lie.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: MrSpad
When you join the military you agree to follow very strict rules and regulations that you do not in the civilian world. So you will have military personnel punished for many things that civilians are not. Second nobody is pressing criminal charges against him. If they took this case to the DoJ and they chose to prosecute then you could say this is the same a Clinton. They have not and the DoJ would not in this case either.

All you can really do is look at the accusations against Clinton, know that in the last five years the DoJ has not prosecuted 80% of the cases brought to it of this nature and only did prosecute on 6 occasion when the person was pleading guilty as part of a plea deal.

You can agree or disagree with how often the DoJ prosecutes but, you can not claim Clinton was somehow special when she was in the 80%. The fact that they would have to spend millions on these cases that are just misdemeanors that end up with a fine or probation and are extremely hard to prove, as intent plays a role, just makes these sort of things not something that is pursued at a criminal level and left to your employer, if you still have one, to chose how to punish.

Congratulations on turning treason in to misdemeanors and holding buck privates to a higher standard than the secretary of state. When you work for the highest echelons of our government if you aren't held to higher standards than one would be in the civilian world then something is horribly awry. Our secretary of state knowingly and willingly allowed the enemies of the US easy access to sensitive information that could compromise our national security. Somehow I think the 80% figure goes out the window with the seriousness of the matter.

First of all I have nothing but provide facts and reality. You can like them or not but, I did not create them.

I am not the person who made mishandling classified information a misdemeanor crime.

I am not the person who decided to never prosecute this misdemeanor because it is a waster of resources unless the person is willing to plead gusty.

I am not the person who wrote the UCMJ.

You claim Clinton "knowingly and willingly allowed the enemies of the US easy access to sensitive information that could compromise our national security" What enemies? Who? How do prove it was willful? How do prove anybody accessed it? Was any of the information damaging? How doe you prove that?

We had a President sell arms to our enemies in Iran and take that money use it to fund an illegal war in Central America. His vice President then refused to turn over any information or documents and while under investigation ran for President and won, then pardoned everybody who had taken the fall to give him time to get elected. If that does not get prosecuted do you really think anybody is going to get prosecuted for email with 5 year old dinner invitations for embassy guests?

Do you know how many of these charges they have managed to get a guilty verdict on without the person pleading guilty? Their is reason they do not prosecute them. In cases of real damage to national security much high charges would be made. And those would be prosecuted. When something is done wrong but no damage is done they use the mishandling charge.

This is how it works, I spent years in the business and have seen it time and again. Like or not, this reality and Clinton did not create it.

I'll show the actual law at the end of this post but first I want to address your comments.

Facts and reality? Mrs. Clinton is not in the military so the USCMJ has zero bearing. 3 years in prison does not sound like a misdemeanor to me, and that's just for a single charge of which I believe 3 or 4 charges are applicable including perjury.

How do I prove it was willful?
Putting any government documents on one's personal server is intentional and against the law.

What enemies do we have?
Oh, just use your imagination there.

How can you prove anyone accessed them?
Not that anyone doing so would make the crime more severe but Russia says it has copies and the hacker Guccifer is also said to have accessed them. The fact they were on a private, unsecured server means they would be easy to hack in to.

You think this is a simple case of mishandling documents?
That would entail putting them in the wrong folder, not on the wrong server.

You say you spent years in the business. What business would that be and how would that give you any extra insight in to the case were discussing here?

It took some digging and there's more but here's 2 for starters:

UNITED STATES CODE, Title 18, Part1, Chapter 101, Section 2071

§2071. Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.

uscode.house.gov...(title:18 section:2071 edition:prelim) OR (granuleid:USC-prelim-title18-section2071)&f=treesort&edition=prelim&num=0&jumpTo=true

Shall I find the rest of the applicable laws or will you accept that these offenses are felonies and not misdemeanors, that it was intentionally done and that she destroyed evidence and lied about it?

The very last line disqualifies her from becoming President or holding ANY OFFICE WHATSOEVER.
edit on 19-7-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
post.
The difference of nobles and peasants, ruling and working class, caste systems, capitalists, communists, whatever systems as long as it involves human.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Thank You very much for digging into this matter deeper here! I do appreciate that!

I would think that what You have found, should suffice to show Hillary's INTENT, and Gross Mishandling of those documents!

As stated, Hillary should NOT be running for ANY Office, or Be in ANY at all, right now!!!

The fact that She is not behind bars, backs up what I had intended to show with this thread, in that She seems to be above Our laws, that should affect, EVERYONE!!!

She has shown Total and Blatant disregard of Statutes, and common sense. (I think She was selling those documents, and gave easy access to them to be 'hacked' into for retrieval. NO I cannot prove that, is just a feeling I have on it...)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I agree she was probably selling the information or using it to gain power. The Clinton foundation makes a handy slush fund for foreign contributions. Should they dig in to that half the government would be brought down.

What absolutely blows my mind is how anyone could think this was a case of "mishandling" documents and that Hillary was clueless about the whole thing. She's been in and around government long enough to definitely know better (2 terms as first lady in the WH, State Senator from NY and Sec, of State). It reminds me of those who said we didn't need a 9/11 investigation. ugh!!

edit on 20-7-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

LOL. I do believe You are right about if they dig deeper into Her affairs. The Clinton Foundation Funds specifically!
People like Her can only be stopped in one way, it seems. And that way would land whoever did it, in prison, or shot on the spot.. If You get the drift there.

(Not that I am advocating that here, just thought it worth mentioning...)
edit on 20-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

The fact she is still campaigning with that fake smile plastered on her face makes me feel like she is spitting in the face of the public.
If she is elected I will be sorely tempted to renounce my citizenship.
After 8 years of Obama we get yet another Clinton?
God, I pray for the fate of my country.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Frustratingly Sickened is about the simplist way I can put it, on How She makes Me feel about Her.
In general, I love People. However in Her case, I have no feelings that way whatsoever!!
Maybe it is because She is NOT human? I dunno, but the usual feelings I have, are not there for Her at all...
Her smug attitude knowing that WE know that she is criminal, and will get away with yet MORE crime(s) makes Me want to vomit.
This from You, "God, I pray for the fate of my country." sums it up perfectly!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join