It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS is TOTAL BS!! Double Standards for Hillary!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The game is rigged. Voting is digital now. Pixels on a screen can be manipulated from the top.

Just like money!! Money is digital now. Pixels on a screen - they are actually just pixels on a screen. Just like I used to tell my kids - meh, it's all just ink on paper.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yep, costs the same to print a one dollar bill as it does to print a hundred dollar bill.

Then they loan it to you and me at full face value, with interest.

Precious metals and real estate are the best tangible assets.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
the marine wasn't predetermined to be the democratic nominee and can't potentially give people cabinet level positions as a reward

a story as old as time

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Right? Mr Wigs was having a melt-down over the last year because I was using "pixels" and "ink" to get some sorely needed home improvements done on our house. He literally had a brief but comprehensive nervous breakdown about it. Now, he accepts that it is the PHYSICAL STUFF that really counts. If our house falls down because he wants to save every penny, well - that's no good.

What's done on the house is done. The stock market might crash, or the grid might go down, or whatever - but we have a good, solid house to stay in. I trade ink on paper for the right to live here and fix it up......he trades his labor for the ink on paper.....and we make it work.

it's all fake, except the house, the furniture, the roof, the yard......

and yes, we do have some some "precious metals" and "jewels" lying about.....

edit on 7/16/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: MrSpad

Thank you. You make perfectly rational sense. I hadn't heard it explained like that before.

Thanks. Do not get me wrong, I do not agree with the way they do things. The charge however is just a misdemeanor meaning even if they do press it and spend the money and win the person pays a fine or gets probation. It is just not worth it. A rewrite of the law to make it a real crime would likely give them the incentive to push the issue but, until they do almost nobody will ever be prosecuted for mishandling declassified info. Right now they only do so when pleading down from conspiracy or other higher charges.

Oh I get that you are not condoning it, but explaining it.

It would be dangerously easy to frame someone in power, like a President or executive staff, if they made it a more severe crime and punishment issue, methinks. That's just a thought, though. Perhaps the DoJ has thought of it too, or enough powerful people had it cross their minds.

Anyway, you are very clear and factual in your explanation.

It seems that if Hillary were to be criminally prosecuted for this, it really would be a double standard, considering it's not something that is done except as a plea bargain.

Food for thought.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Just got this from My Wife. It was on another website I guess...
Check out these double standards!!! Watch this short video please!
It contains some double standards of Hillary and a Marine. He was discharged from the military for having classified material, one e-mail, on His personal computer. It contained a warning of an attack, in which three military men were killed. He has been determined to be unfit to serve the country because of it. Hillary on the other hand had over a hundred such emails, with even more sensitive material in them, and got a free pass on the whole deal!!

I was open mouthed in disbelief of what is on that video!!! What an OutRage!!!!!

The difference is intent. Apparently the Marine should have said he had no intent to send classified information, because then he would have precedent to appeal...then again if he didn't take the plea deal I imagine he would have faced a much stiffer sentence than being kicked out. Two tiers, my friends.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: SyxPak

She was secretary of State. He was not. That might be a reason why.

The higher you are, the farther you fall?

Eta to add

Couldn't even make it one page without turning this into a Trump bash thread. Nice one.
Oh but, let's just praise Her Holiness that shal reign for an eternity. Chelsea 2024.
edit on 17-7-2016 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
The stock market might crash, or the grid might go down, or whatever

Let's hope it never comes to that. Plus, I'm not sure how an MSW would fare in the apoc

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

So in the case of this man:

He was toldto use his

own computer
The information was not THAT sensitive and actually saved lives
He was asked for information in order to save other soldiers lives
He reported it himself in all honesty

And he gets discharged for it.

Hilary:

Has been told to use gov systems (as is any other official ,especially on her level)
Which she ignored
She held more then a 100 (of which we know) Secret, top secret and above secret emails on her private server for god knows what reasons.
She disobey the DoJ when ordered to hand over all information for evaluation and instead took it upon herself to evaluate and judge her own case and evidence
She lied in front of everyone congress,DoJ, fbi and the public on TV for all to see.

And she does not even get a slap on the wrist and not only that, is allowed to run for president...

They really think people are that stupid don't they. Well maybe her extremist racist leftist are and will still vote for her but most people dont buy into this and her BS anymore do they !? The crook is untrustworthy on any account imaginable.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
BO XIAN
"Isn't there some sort of legal principle about grossly unequal prosecution?"
I'm not sure either way on that. Sorry... THere should be I would think though!!

lovebeck
Your'e Welcome for this OP. I felt it had to be seen...Your last sentence is indeed very baffeling...

intrptr
I agree it's wild to have front row seats, to what may be more than we realize at this time. The distractions out there are numerous, that's for sure!!
edit on 17-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

AS You state here, :
" Two tiers, my friends." That is Plain to see, but NOT at all right!! Such B.S. being thrown in Our faces is just unbelievable!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
everyone

"They really think people are that stupid don't they."
I'm not even sure if They think that, or is it more like They just don't care if People see right through Her?
Either way, Your last statement is very correct!

"The crook is untrustworthy on any account imaginable."
THAT right there is hittin the nail directly on the head!!!

I am in the line that doesn't buy into all the crap. Unfortunately the other line of Her followers is pretty long, it seems. They will vote for Her.

(Voting is another slap in Our faces IMHO!)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Indeed! If Hillary wins after all this? It sure will be a slap in the face of america. And more slaps will follow courtesy of Clinton!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

This Country, is already a laughing stock, butt of bad jokes, to a lot of other Countries!
I don't have direct proof of that right now, but the 'chatter' seems to show it as true! So You, or anyone else, can either believe that or not. (I'll bet You wil!)

And the reason I say that You will is because you have shown Me that You are awake, and can see everything!
Thanx for taking part in This discussion here on all this crap!!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Double standard, for Hillary? Nooooo. She's the epitome of double standards in the world of politics, she knows it, and owns it.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
Yes Hilliary cannot be trusted but Trump Doesn't exactly have a halo over his head. The rest of the world is distrustful of Hilliary but that's nothing compared to the fears that the world has if the skunk in a rug gets elected.

Please elaborate. What fears are those?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
"Blargh, Blargh, Blargh my candidate is being treated unfairly...rabble, rabble, rabble that OTHER candidate is getting a pass!!!"

Do people at least realize their own biases anymore?
edit on 17-7-2016 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

And she was the worst one this country ever had.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Do as I say, not as I do. Typical political ruling class.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

One part about the whole email thing which I like.

When the Director of the F B I said what Hillary did was "accidental and careless" and she said "no, there was nothing accidental and careless about the handling of the emails on her server".

This would be like telling the judge "you accidentally robber that liquor store".

You have to ask yourself; was it done by accident and on purpose?

These are the only two options.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join