It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Obama sent troops to Turkey?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
America has nukes in Turkey, 39th airbase.

I understand if the Obama Administration is following Star Trek's prime directive and sitting this out. Since they say they had no clue this is was coming. They really wouldn't know who to support. - so Obama and to an extent Clinton, has no clue what was going on, sadly, this is one of the first thing, I actually believe this administration about.

One would think and hope that American has reinforced the base. Then one would think that Obama would reenforce Benghazi too. So this is a logical and fair question.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

It is a pretty big base so they probably receive troops on a daily basis as well as outbound troops.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline

I understand if the Obama Administration is following Star Trek's prime directive and sitting this out. Since they say they had no clue this is was coming. They really wouldn't know who to support. - so Obama and to an extent Clinton, has no clue what was going on, sadly, this is one of the first thing, I actually believe this administration about.

One would think and hope that American has reinforced the base. Then one would think that Obama would reenforce Benghazi too. So this is a logical and fair question.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Wait a second here, "don't have clue?" c'mon with all the Intel going around. Hell, in 1987 the Canadian government even knew what I was doing in South Africa and so did the CIA. Are you trying to say that intelligence gathering has gone backwards in the last 30 years? If you are, you sadly mistaken, this was an attempted coup, a huge operation. The US knew exactly what was going on and the administration is playing stupid so they can still be friends with Erdogan or whomever comes out top.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/16.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Not sure what the 2 things have to do with each other. We are allied with the Turkish government, but they seemed to have handled the coup on their own.

What does Hillary Clinton have to do with Turkey right now?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

She is one?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

She and her ex boss want to be besties with the Turkish version of Trump.

All the while castigating him here.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
They don't need American troops. They've got Batman.

new topics

top topics

join