It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The devil sent me to heaven...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

This is a made up story! Lol
For some reason I just lived as a mean person, I never hurt a human or animals. My lifetime was full of being bitter to people. Yelling at anyone made me feel good. Once a man was pushing a cart full of tin cans. The noise drove me insane. I walked up and yelled at this poor man.

My favorite was if two people were kissing I would yell at them to get a room. I can't stand people being happy.

Now I am dead on earth and I live in hell. I love this place. No one here is happy but me. They even put me in-charge of branding the new arrivals. We get 200 people each day. Once they walk through the gate I chain them up to a wall and brand a number on their back. I like to leave the red hot metal on them longer then I should.

I am much nicer than the others who brand. When I arrived at the gate they branded me and poured alcohol on mine after so I would not get a infection. Me nope I don't care, let them get infected.

Now I have a problem, they told me I am too happy to be here in hell. I told the boss how much I love it here and I fit in.

Poof, the devil sent me to heaven.
edit on 7 16 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 I am happy for you/your character.
If you find a good one in the underworld... send them my way, in'll be on the boat near the hounds....
Or up in a cloudy cool day!
Hope your weather is being kind down there!
Great story!🎐🎂💎

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Lol, thank you Peppycat. Have a great day!

new topics

join