It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can ANYONE Vote for a Liar like Hillary

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
As someone in the UK watcHing this unfold, I feel embarrassed for America. It is like watching a pantomime, but it isn't funny.

One of these two people will be President of the USA, they have both been dragged through the mud before they even begin. How can anyone on the world stage respect either of them?

Sadly this election has made America look incompetent and a laughing stock around the world.

It saddens me greatly.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: easystreet
As someone in the UK watcHing this unfold, I feel embarrassed for America. It is like watching a pantomime, but it isn't funny.

One of these two people will be President of the USA, they have both been dragged through the mud before they even begin. How can anyone on the world stage respect either of them?

Sadly this election has made America look incompetent and a laughing stock around the world.

It saddens me greatly.

Yeah I agree politics and even the media have gone to new lows. They turned presidential politics into some kind of reality television show. And both the candidates have only proven one thing neither of them is fir for the white house. We're litterally down to choosing thr least incompetant. Like having an open job position and going under a bridge to hire homeless alcoholics to fill it.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm sure Trump has lied as well.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Doomsday1290 Of course,all people do sometimes.I think she was a lot more obvious and probably more blatant about it.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Yes. Yes it does.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Soo true

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

My only guess is because they are blind and do the realize she's lying, or they are still lying to themselves

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Guess trump makes Hillary look like mother Teresa. This guy has a lie every 3 seconds come out of that fat nasty mouth. Wonder how many girls he and Epstein raped together??

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hilary is not only a liar but a murderer too. Her and Bill both have a long line of bodies behind them.

www.omegatimesnews.com...

originally posted by: davidbeckum
Guess trump makes Hillary look like mother Teresa. This guy has a lie every 3 seconds come out of that fat nasty mouth. Wonder how many girls he and Epstein raped together??

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
First, I dislike Hillary, but every politician lies. Oh, I know some say, well she lies the most or no one lies as much as she does. In short, they all lie. It's like the joke: "what do you get when a politician opens their mouth? "A lie". There you go.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You do realize that EVERY politician lies and yes including Hillary whom I don't like. I honestly don't see the point.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   
George Santos has entered the chat.

I cannot comprehend that this person won an election.
If this man were to call himself a liar it would be the first truthful thing I have heard.

Makes Hillary, and maybe even DT look like they OD’d on truth serum.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join