It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can ANYONE Vote for a Liar like Hillary

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Nope. Nice try.

I'm saying he is dangerous NOT because he is a man but because he demonstrates clearly that he wants to implement an authoritarian type government.

You on the other hand are all about her woman-parts and woman-feelings and "not giving women too much power."

There is a Yuge difference.

But I'm guessing you know that.

And are you not male? Are you not freaking out that a woman might control the nukes because she's a woman?

edit on 16-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Bull#. 80% of cases like this are never prosecuted because intent is required to prosecute gross negligence. THat's fact. You can look it up.

So 80% of cases had a private email server in their basement and willfully lied to the FBI,The Ameircan public, and had private meetings on airplanes with the head of the DOJ,

Then had two congressional hearings to see what was what.

All I see is OPINION.

Of course those cases were Misdemeanors compared to the FELONIES Clinton has committed.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Nope. Nice try.

I'm saying he is dangerous NOT because he is a man but because he demonstrates clearly that he wants to implement an authoritarian type government.

You on the other hand are all about her woman-parts and woman-feelings and "not giving women too much power."

There is a Yuge difference.

But I'm guessing you know that.

And are you not male? Are you not freaking out that a woman might control the nukes because she's a woman?

No, it is not about "a woman" controlling nukes, it's about Hillary Clinton controlling nukes. There is a huge difference. She is a very evil woman who doesn't bat an eyelash when she causes someone's death.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

80% when similar charges were applicable. We've been through this many times of the last few months. Myself and others told you exactly how this email issue would end and the findings of the FBI mirrored our opinions.

The only left for you and the others to do is to come to grips with reality and move on. The witch hunt failed.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Really.

It's always a bad idea to give women too much
power—but ESPECIALLY scorned women.

So, NO to "giving" women "too much power" (that would be ALL women, so there's that) and "ESPECIALLY" 'scorned women.'

So you think she hasn't had some time to work through the "scorned" part? And what about the first part of that sentence????? Niiiiiiiice.

One would assume that Hillary is also post-menopausal. Great.

OH. I see. So it isn't just women in general, being post-menopausal makes it somehow ever so much more egregious that a women might be the "leader of the free world?" Geez. If she wasn't, you'd rag on her for "being on the rag," no doubt.

You say it isn't about a "woman controlling the nukes" and that it's because you believe Hillary to be "evil" and that she "doesn't bat an eyelash when she causes someone's death." That is your opinion and you are welcome to it, but your other words betray more than just a specific hatred of Hillary. Your other words betray an obvious sexism.

Perhaps you thought you were being funny.

Keep dancing around it though, or you can apologize for the part that isn't Hillary specific and realize that you come off as a sexist jerk for saying it. Hate Hillary all you want. I don't care. Hate on all women and pull that kind of "power language" and you include me in it. Thus you are hearing from me about it.

Deal.

edit on 16-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

80% when similar charges were applicable.

NO.

False EQUIVALENCE.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

80% when similar charges were applicable.

NO.

False EQUIVALENCE.

Take that up with the FBI. They said the same thing.

link   
Trump is the reason some people are going to vote for Hillary. Just like Hillary is the reason some people are going to vote for Trump.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Damn right! Her biggest lie as of late is all about her email scandal and boy oh boy is it hurting her in the polls!

Good job DNC for coddling your precious Hillary to be the nominee. The most disliked Democrat candiate & second most dislike candiate in US history may lose to the most disliked candiate in US history.

Well played.
edit on 16-7-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Seriously Hillary Clinton is scary. This woman is a pathological liar. I know Trump isn't peaches and cream either but when it comes down to it do you want a woman that would sell America out and already has as our next POTUS?

If you plan to vote for this woman does it not concern you that she will lie or spin non stop to get her way? Haven't we had enough of the lies of the left?

This video scares the hell out of me why doesn't it scare you Hillary supporters?

Clinton Lies

This is just lazy are you star hunting or what? You could have taken the time to point out the lies you know like her testimony to Congress vs FBI report etc. But instead you just say how can you vote for a liar really?? Well let me tell you I'm not convinced Trump isn't a liar either. I was leaning towards him to be honest however after reading the new on Newt Gingrich I'm having severe second thoughts.

When a Democrat comes out saying all Muslim Americans should be investigated thus is enough to give any sane person pause. I personally could never condone treating Americans this way it foes against everything a believe not to mention the constitution.

If Rupblicans want peoples votes they have to stop saying crazy crap like this. It's OK to investigate someone if you have some evidence they may be supporting groups like Isis but to do a blanket statement like this makes me think Hillary may be a better choice at least she won't harass fellow amaricans.

So in the future don't be lazy in creating a thread and actually make an argument.

Oh I see so I didn't meet your protocol for a post. Too bad and that's why I had the video which illustrates my point.

I think what Hillary talking about importing another 100,000 muslims from terror ridden countries is more scary then anything Trump says about the topic. That being said your right you can't just intern a entire group of people cause some are possible enemies (didn't a Democrat do that during WW 2 to the Japanese?) I know Obama says we are not at war but anyone with a brain can see we are. Not a typical war though more like a guerrilla style war. Last time I checked Trump hasn't been proven to lie before congress so nice try with that one.

My argument is she is a liar and I seriously want to know why anyone would vote for her that wasn't getting handouts and fearful of losing them. That part makes sense.

I'm not thrilled about Trump either but imo he is the lessor of two evils.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: sirlancelot

Of course everyone lies but the video and Hillary's lies are clear and she is telling lies about small stuff. She is telling lies about things related to National Security. BIG DIFFERENCE!

I thought you said you couldn't stand liars. Does that hate for liars depend on the political beliefs of the individual? Is it that you hate liars, or you hate Leftists?

As you said, everyone lies. Apparently, your disgust for liars is biased.

And admitting you think she is a liar and still supporting her suggest you may have issue's yourself!

I did not say I supported her.

Don't let your Two Minutes of Hate affect your reading comprehension. Where did I say I support her?

Sorry most adults would assume defending someone could be construed as supporting...

An intelligent adult would avoid making any assumptions.

So your voting for Trump then or no one at all! Nice!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

First, what the hell do you think gross negligence means?!

You don't need "intent" for that.

To prosecute under the espionage act, yes you do. Did you not listen to Comey during the hearing or his speech? They could not find any intent to commit a crime.

Here is what the applicable section of 18 U.S. Code 793 actually says:

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

I invite you to find the word "intent" anywhere in section (f). Gross negligence alone is subject to a fine or imprisonment.

Keep on spinning...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Why would anyone vote for any of them? They're all liars. And honestly, who gives a rat's ass? There are far more pressing issues facing us right now, yet people like yourself continue to detract from them with the same lame attempts at political baiting using the same old broken-record, rhetorical drivel.

Maybe you could find all the rest of the 467774456666777542346778 threads created by people reading from the same script you are, and combine all your collective pointless crap into one churning, endless thread. Maybe among all of you, you could also manage to string together a decent OP while you're at it.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

The adults and the patriots in this country will either vote for Ms. Clinton - 3rd party - or they will not vote at all

Adults and patriots will vote Clinton? LMAO.
Have another glass.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

a reply to: burgerbuddy

First, what the hell do you think gross negligence means?!

You don't need "intent" for that.

To prosecute under the espionage act, yes you do. Did you not listen to Comey during the hearing or his speech? They could not find any intent to commit a crime.

Here is what the applicable section of 18 U.S. Code 793 actually says:

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

I invite you to find the word "intent" anywhere in section (f). Gross negligence alone is subject to a fine or imprisonment.

Keep on spinning...

Again, talk to the FBI and the DOJ.

They have found, consistently throughout many different administrations, that intent is required to prosecute under that statute. The SCOTUS said the same thing on the issue.

That is why there has only been one case tried under that statute and it caused a huge debate about constitutionality.

Honestly, I don't know why we are still debating this. It's been decided and the conclusion is intent is required. That's the way it is.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Not impressed David

What else you got besides cartoons?

Anything to say?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I wonder how many people in this thread complaining about clintons lack of chargers are the same ones who would tell people to stop complain once the system had spoke regarding other matters.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well...here is my take on it. The same as everyone who voted for Obama the second time...anyone who votes for Hillary after all the facts about her being a liar, a cheat, taking money from our enemies, etc. YOU...those who decide to put her in the White House knowing what you know, have become the enemy. Sure...I can decide to hate Hillary and be angry that she became president. But the true fools, the true traitors will be those who put her there knowing exactly what she is.

It won't be a mistake...you know. And I won't take stupidity or "oops". You become a traitor. Of course, I'll wait until she has done real damage (as Obama has) but I'm confidant that those who put her in will be worthy of prison...at least.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

BH, you are a Progressive/Liberal/ Democrat, right?

In today's particular political climate, I am progressive and I lean left on most issues, but certainly not all. In previous political climates, I would be considered left of center on most issues, right of center on the rest. But I have never been a member of a political party in my life. If you wish to throw me in the box with the most liberal Democrats and slap a label on it because it makes you feel like you know something, feel free, but you'll be incorrect.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well...here is my take on it. The same as everyone who voted for Obama the second time...anyone who votes for Hillary after all the facts about her being a liar, a cheat, taking money from our enemies, etc. YOU...those who decide to put her in the White House knowing what you know, will become the enemy. Sure...I can decide to hate Hillary and be angry that she became president. But the true fools, the true traitors will be those who put her there knowing exactly what she is.

It won't be a mistake...you know. And I won't take stupidity or "oops". You become a traitor. Of course, I'll wait until she has done real damage (as Obama has) but I'm confidant that those who put her in will be worthy of prison...at least. No different than those who supported Hitler and others like him. I only hope you will be tried just as many of them were and looked down upon for decades.
edit on 7/16/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/16/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join