It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the 28 Pages Released on Saudi 9/11 Ties Missed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
By WhoWhatWhy Team

With Congress on Friday abruptly dumping the long-suppressed congressional panel report on connections between the 9/11 hijackers and elements tied to the Saudi royal family, it’s important to note the crucial, stronger evidence, that has never gotten mainstream attention.

With that in mind, we here rerun our original investigative reporting showing ties between the Saudi royal faction that since 9/11 took over the kingdom — and the alleged hijackers themselves. It all relates to a house in a gated community in Sarasota, Florida. Here’s our article, which first appeared in 2011, around the time of the 10th anniversary of the attacks.

Now,we have enough for the big picture.I'm sure many of remember the Ghazzawi's they fled to SA a couple of days ahead of the FBI.They knew Atta and Jarrah and the family has ties to the royal family in several joint ventures take together with what we know now with the 28 pages they were funneling money to them with the help of several Saudi family and agents.Let's see how this fits with the "oops" Theory.
edit on 043131p://5126 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I am also somewhat suspicious of the fact that prior to the release we had another terrorist attack and just after the release we have the military uprising in Turkey.
The whole release of the 28 pages is taking second stage to world events.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I am also somewhat suspicious of the fact that prior to the release we had another terrorist attack and just after the release we have the military uprising in Turkey.
The whole release of the 28 pages is taking second stage to world events.

Don't worry, someone will connect all the dots for you in a minute or two.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

The redacted pages contain exactly what reasonable people expected them to contain. Anyone familiar with the history and politics of Saudi Arabia always figured that there were prominent members of the extended Royal Family involved. This release will come as a sad disappointment to those who wanted it to prove that it was an inside demolition job.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Oh a "What if" thread...

What if, I got real good at woodworking and was able to whittle a puppet that could do tricks when I pulled the strings. Then one day while out walking in the desert, a Genie materialized and I was granted 3 wishes.
After arguing w/the Genie about My #1 wish, "Unlimited Wishes" He told Me it wasn't played like that. I asked that He animate My puppet while We discuss things.
PPPPPFFFFFUUUUUPPPPPFFFFF Presto the puppet became 'real' The first thing He did was grab a magnifying glass and found some ants. Then after explaining that isn't "kosher" both the Genie and I suggested the puppet get into politics to help others.
The puppet rose and rose the ranks of politicians and He became an "Insider"...

3 weeks later the puppet ended up stealing some arms and started a war..

Who is to blame?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The funniest part for me is that the only people who need to see these pages are those who have long claimed the conspiracy theorist are talking rubbish. That we're nuts for thinking there were connections to the Saudi etc. but now we're being proved partly correct (I'm still positive that there is some connection to some people in the US government).

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The redacted pages contain exactly what reasonable people expected them to contain. Anyone familiar with the history and politics of Saudi Arabia always figured that there were prominent members of the extended Royal Family involved. This release will come as a sad disappointment to those who wanted it to prove that it was an inside demolition job.

And why will that be..just because the 28 pages show what we already knew, that the "terrorists" responsible for 9/11 had direct contact with high level Saudi officials, Saudi security services and were in some cases even funded by them, including the Saudi ambassador Prince Bandar a near member of the Bush family.
Physics have already proven what needs to be proved, as has the thermite debate.
What is a disappointment is the fact that Bush's "whoever harbours terrorists" speech, didn't seem to include the country that had provided more than 90% of the responsibles for 9/11. Why didn't the USA invade Saudi if they knew this back then? Because this info is more credible than the shi+t they pulled about WMD's in Iraq, and on less proof the USA has destroyed the country.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I think one of the most important facts we DID know already...is that over 75-85% of all the 9-11 hijackers were Saudi Arabians.

What? Did people forget that?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
NY Times: In 9/11 Document, View of a Saudi Effort to Thwart U.S. Action on Al Qaeda

The long-classified document detailing possible connections between the government of Saudi Arabia and the Sept. 11 terrorist plot released on Friday is a wide-ranging catalog of meetings and suspicious coincidences. It details contacts between Saudi officials and some of the Sept. 11 hijackers, checks from Saudi royals to operatives in contact with the hijackers and the discovery of a telephone number in a Qaeda militant’s phone book that was traced to a corporation managing an Aspen, Colo., home of Prince Bandar bin Sultan, then the Saudi ambassador to Washington.

I am relieved the meetings of Saudi officials and 9/11 hijackers and the checks from Saudi royals to operatives in contact with those hijackers turned out, in subsequent exhaustive investigations in which no stone was left unturned, the details of which we have been given a thorough, transparent, and complete accounting of, have fully absolved the Saudi royals and revealed they had nothing whatsoever to do with 9/11 and have indeed been wrongfully and unjustly accused lo these many years.

Without delay we need to come to terms with how we, as thoughtful Americans, can endeavor to right this grave and irksome wrong perpetrated against the Saudi royal family. I, for one, as a lover of truth and justice, chafe most uncomfortably at the harsh inequity visited upon the House of Saud by apparently sloppy and incautious early examinations of their role in 9/11. Oh, what a happy day it shall be when we, as a people, have redressed this grave transgression. Until then, we should collectively hang our heads in shame, and beg forgiveness from our invaluable, loyal, and trusted Wahhabi allies in the war on terror.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This can't be all the discussion of the declassified 28 pages on ATS. Would someone kindly point me to the appropriate thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Elbereth

I always knew the rumors of Saudi involvement were unfounded! These pages prove it.It was just a handful of low level supposed agents and diplomats.You are right we owe them a huge apology.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
What amazes me is that you do have a few articles in the MSM that correctly analyze the implications of the 28 pages, and, more importantly, the transparent spin they are being subjected too. Yet, the narrative holds and the national myth is unshaken. Such is life among the zombies.

They don't even need Room 101. Big Brother would be so jealous. Five fingers and three buildings with two planes.

29 Pages Revealed: Corruption, Crime and Cover-up Of 9/11

“28 pages” showing Saudi connection to 9/11 attacks finally released after 14 years

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

What amazes me is that you do have a few articles in the MSM that correctly analyze the implications of the 28 pages,

Doesn't the conspiracy crowd say the MSM is always lying ?
WHat's up with that?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
As you certainly know considering all your many interactions with those who disbelieve the official story, samkent, the "conspiracy crowd" is hardly monolithic in its thinking. On the fringes, some may indeed be sufficiently paranoid to think the MSM is always lying. It would be hard to dispute that since media consolidation occurred, the MSM is a far less effective check on and counterbalance to corporate and governmental power and misdeeds. It would also be hard to dispute that critical portions of the MSM have been penetrated by interests that likely do not consider journalistic excellence as their primary concern. Nonetheless, much of the best evidence undermining the official story comes directly from the MSM. What the MSM fails to do is connect the dots or challenge the overall narrative.
edit on 18-7-2016 by Elbereth because: fix/improve

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

They are not paid to connect the dot's,man that would cost them their access to the politicians.It's known as the kiss of death.But there are some reporters who have analyzed the pages.Here's a piece by Larisa Horton:The 28 pages Explained She breaks it down very well.I've long said that Omar al-Bayoumi is the key to the support network here in the states.If you think that the FBI and CIA didn't know about the GID operating here then you are dead wrong.They knew for years but looked the other way.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I have come across this article by H.G. Reza about Omar al-Bayoumi activities in San Diego:What was Omar al-Bayoumi doing in San Diego? He was clearly a Saudi intelligence agent perhaps babysitting the patsies with the knowledge of the CIA and FBI.Can't afford to offend an ally can we?

top topics

join