It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a personality type that tends to attract you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

We will see if she joins. I hope she does. But she said being online for here at work is enought. Lol she does not even have a Facebook. I told her I don't have Facebook just ATS.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Yah I had a facebook, then deleted it. It was causing probs here at home, so I dumped it...

Oh as far as Edie joining, I think She would have a good time, here!!
edit on 16-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak you made my day! 🎓🎐🎓🎏🎈 will drop in on Sunday ...at the shed and maybe spin tale over where we have been?
Thank you🎃🎒🎒🎒

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I'm sure everyone will be happy to see You there again! And Yes, spin a tale!!

EDIT: I am glad I was able to make Your day!

edit on 16-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Hot, thin, female.

Oh personality.

Sweet, intelligent, positive.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I am hooking you up. She likes carrots. But she is hot thin and female.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Plumb bat-sh!t crazy.
I don't go out looking for them.
It just seems to be what I attract like a magnet.
Nice normal and sane women seem to already be settled.
I'm not complaining. Just the facts.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Honesty

Intelligence/humor

Conviction

And...

She knows what she wants.

I know I know it's too much to ask..
That's why I have been celibate for 15 years

~meathead

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

Last time I tried that I ended up with one unused inflatable bouncy house slathered in babyoil hauled off my lawn..and..well 15 years of celibacy....

JK...

I couldn't resist...

~meathead

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

ROFLMFAO!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

In men, I like that strong undercurrent of masculinity. The kind that doesn't overshadow their personality or justify poor behavior but it's there when it's supposed to be. Also, a man who lives in gratitude and appreciates all he has earned and acknowledges all that has been handed to him is super hot. That kind of guy is more commonly the type who is more aware and is in a constant trajectory of growth and having a loving mindset.

In women, I like the same things I like in men. I really get along with the strong hero type of women, like the Joan of Arcs or Harriet Tubmans of the world.

But love and empathy is what I look for most in both. Nothing turns me on faster than seeing my date tip big, give a homeless person a genuine smile while handing out a bit of change, or crying about something super touching.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Sometimes I'm attracted to women who disagree with me. I mean the good, meaty stuff, not a " what do you like on your pizza" type deal. Sometimes I'm attracted to women who I could only see me feeding cherries to and fanning with a palm leaf, and vice versa. Sometimes I'm attracted to looks only, and sometimes brains. Sometimes I'm attracted to a woman who could quote every line from Evil Dead 2, and sometimes I'm not....etc.

Point being, I can't help who I'm attracted to at any given moment, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

I also like brown hair

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Is there a personality type that tends to attract you?

Why, yes!

It is that coquettish charm that oozes a sense of 'I'm desperate enough to welcome your attraction, but will chicken out in the end.'

Slays me every time!

edit on 16-7-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I seem to have a thing for Taurus's. Seems that is what I have always ended up with, including my husband who is Taurus with Taurus rising.

I am attracted to men who are very earthy and sensual. Men who like food, sex, music, art...... with enough sensitivity to really appreciate the finer aspects of these experiences. I like when they can intellectually grasp complex ideas, but have a drive to bring them down into concrete principles. I tend to get carried away in sublimation of drives and experiences, and I like someone who helps ground me (and who I can aid to elevate and gain perspective when he gets too mired in the mud).

Dark hair and eyes, full lips, and muscular calves make me go crazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join