It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apologists For Black Lives Matter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: 123143
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Anyone who asks that blacks take responsibility for the negative behavior within their community is a racist?

Anyone who asks that decent Muslims control the radicals within their ranks is prejudiced?

That's pretty lame since crime is glorified in the black community and Muslims are blowing up and otherwise trying to wipe out everyone who isn't Muslim.

When are people going to demand accountability from those who fail to act civilized?

Civilized people don't rape, rob, and pillage. Civilized people do not blow up innocents.

It is racist because no one is asking you to take responsibility for the behavior of other white people when they commit crimes. But you're asking me to be responsible for other black people's behavior? why?

The jails are filled with white murderers, rapists, and thieves. Are you taking responsibility for them?

The largest % of people on food stamps are white people, particularly rural white southerners. How come you're not taking responsibility for them?

listen man...I'm a law abiding citizen, a tax payer. Why do I have to go out and take responsibility for other human beings' behavior when the same standard does not apply to you as a white man? that's why you're being called a racist.

Your racist rhetoric is exactly the problem here. That, and you paint everyone with a broad brush. I don't personally know any Muslims who are terrorists yet you're calling them all rapists and killers.

You need to re-read that post. You did not understand it. I did not say Muslims rape, rob, and pillage.

I do take responsibility for my community. If everyone did so, things would change.

I served the mentally ill for 25 years. In doing so I protected my community, people of all colors and beliefs.

Have you served your community in some way? Have you done your civic duty?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: supremecommander

Hate is not a universal human trait. It is a behavior that is taught. 2 children aren't going to hate each other because of something so trivial as skin color, but two full grown adults will because they've been indoctrinated in lessons of hatred. That goes for whites and blacks. its bad on both sides.

I agree to an extent.

I also believe that humans are predatory animals unless they come to a higher level of understanding.

We do not represent the collective we are unique in that we are thinking on a higher plane or vibration than the typical human.

I call them baseline or primitive humans who think mostly based on insecurity, ego and collectivism.

I consider myself a rugged individualist and I am a dying breed in this country and part of that is questioning everything.

Questioning things or looking at things objectively through the lens of statistics doesn't make me a racist it just means I'm searching for the truth.

I have no problem with statistics. Just like I can accept the fact that black people, by population size, are responsible for the highest amount of violent crimes per capita I can also accept the fact that police officers are more likely to be gunned down in the line of duty by white males by a large amount. I can accept the fact that black on black murders are like at 90% just like white on white murders are at 84%.

However, what I will not accept is these stats being used in a manner simply to slander entire groups of individual people. Black, white, whatever.

I don't commit violent crimes.

I am not a high school drop out

I am not a deadbeat father

I am not on a welfare.

so don't try to use stats to throw your blanket statements on me, or any other black person like me. and there are many.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
All of the BLM related race baiting and all the 'kill whitey' stuff is sure to embolden the TRUE white racists; and create and then push new subscribers into their camps.

edit on 16-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

People at war with love have to be the saddest people on Earth. I wonder why these types of people never have anything positive to say about anything. Pure nastiness all the time, at what point do you think you should pause the confirmation bias and ask yourself why is this?

There is beauty everywhere, why ignore it for the ugly?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

Anyone who asks that blacks take responsibility for the negative behavior within their community is a racist?

Anyone who asks that decent Muslims control the radicals within their ranks is prejudiced?

That's pretty lame since crime is glorified in the black community and Muslims are blowing up and otherwise trying to wipe out everyone who isn't Muslim.

When are people going to demand accountability from those who fail to act civilized?

Civilized people don't rape, rob, and pillage. Civilized people do not blow up innocents.

It is racist because no one is asking you to take responsibility for the behavior of other white people when they commit crimes. But you're asking me to be responsible for other black people's behavior? why?

The jails are filled with white murderers, rapists, and thieves. Are you taking responsibility for them?

The largest % of people on food stamps are white people, particularly rural white southerners. How come you're not taking responsibility for them?

listen man...I'm a law abiding citizen, a tax payer. Why do I have to go out and take responsibility for other human beings' behavior when the same standard does not apply to you as a white man? that's why you're being called a racist.

Your racist rhetoric is exactly the problem here. That, and you paint everyone with a broad brush. I don't personally know any Muslims who are terrorists yet you're calling them all rapists and killers.

You need to re-read that post. You did not understand it. I did not say Muslims rape, rob, and pillage.

I do take responsibility for my community. If everyone did so, things would change.

I served the mentally ill for 25 years. In doing so I protected my community, people of all colors and beliefs.

Have you served your community in some way? Have you done your civic duty?

yes I have. For years I have routinely participated in coordinating summer job programs for impoverished youth in the city I used to live in. I am still an active participant.

Many other black people do the same thing. But let you tell it, we don't. Its just that poverty is an affliction that is several layers deep. and it isn't a problem exclusive to black people either.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

No? Really?

What a shock.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
All of the BLM related race baiting and all the 'kill whitey' stuff is sure to embolden the TRUE white racists; and create and then push new subscribers into their camps.

weren't you the guy who had a hitler avatar?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: Cornczech

Bull.

You saw plenty. You just didn't know it.
you didn't live my life...so you can call bull ALL YOU want...but I DID see, in El Paso....LULAC and other hispanic groups that were racist....

idiots will always be idiots.....

and you cannot tell me I just did't see it.....I grew up in a town with less than 1500 people....EVERYONE knew my mother was an alcoholic...and she rarely left the house....EVERYONE knew that my mother tired to kill herself in 1971...and that happened at 3am......so EVERYONE in my town knew just about EVERYTHING about EVERYONE...

blanket statement like BULL...you just didn't see it...don't' always work... I didn't say RACISM didn't exist...I just didn't see blatant examples of it

link   

Public Service Announcement

This thread is not about other members or moderators.
Please confine your remarks to the topic.

Be the change you wish to see
The issue of "Freedom of Speech" on ATS
*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

link   

so don't try to use stats to throw your blanket statements on me, or any other black person like me. and there are many.

I don't disagree with this post.

At some point we have to step back and realize that if we are not part of the statistics being referenced then the post mentioned isn't directed at us.

Content and relevancy are key.

Don't always see people as attacking you personally.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

a reply to: ~Lucidity

While I agree entirely about the media and what they are doing to sensationalize and incite, a very clear side effect is that they actions are emboldening certain behaviors and speech and bringing them to the forefront.

The media is purposefully creating a schism using mind control tactics and cultural manipulation to keep us divded so we can't fight the globalist, banking cabal and dark occultist.
AMEN, Brother!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I had it with a rainbow on his sleeve, to poke at the SJW method of using the LGBT community as their human shield (like they also do with race and all the rest). It wasn't a poke at LGBT, and it definitely wasn't a nod to Hitler. SJW's are the modern book burners (rewriting the English language, trigger warnings on all the books, calls for jailing global warming dissenters, general anti-free speech sentiments). So nice try.
edit on 16-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

So when a guy tells me I'm going to an internment camp, and if I die fighting it tough "no one will care"...

And garners mass support in the thread with stars galore...

I'm not supposed to take that personally???

As much as we see your side of it, that not everyone is a racist...

Some people can't bring themselves to admit that racists are prevalent on ATS...

That is what we are trying to knock into people's heads.

To no avail it seems.
edit on 16-7-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Autocorrect.

link   

I don't disagree with this post.

At some point we have to step back and realize that if we are not part of the statistics being referenced then the post mentioned isn't directed at us.

Content and relevancy are key.

Don't always see people as attacking you personally.

when someone says "the blacks", they are talking about ME and every other black person in this country. Don't try to feed me that excuse.

link   

Works for me!!

You help one, I help one, they each help one, and lo and behold, a lot is accomplished.

Give TechXNicality a hello for me, the next time you chat? I find I miss his common sense.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Cornczech

I believe my comment was to you claiming to have iived or grown up in the south and never having seen the KKK.

As for the rest of your little tangential trip...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

He can say pretty unpopular things at times but when you get to know him he is one of the nicest people you can talk to.
Funny as all hell too.

I'll let him know you were asking for him.

Appreciate the kind words too...
I agree, "each one teach one" is a Rastafarian tenet I believe...

Pretty much up there with the golden rule IMO.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
a reply to: introvert

Of course. No thread is complete without some reference to Soros.

Let me rephrase that.

Of course, No thread is complete without some reference to Facts.

Ok. Please provide the evidence that Soros' funds went to these "paid agitators".

I'm sure this BLM guy lives here out of the kindness of their hearts! Oh, I know you will say, that's not a direct tie, but if it walk like a duck....

BLM leader lives in house funded by soros

The Democracy Alliance was created in 2005 by a handful of major donors, including billionaire financier George Soros and Taco Bell heir Rob McKay to build a permanent infrastructure to advance liberal ideas and causes. Donors are required to donate at least $200,000 a year to recommended groups, and their combined donations to those groups now total more than $500 million. Endorsed beneficiaries include the Center for American Progress think tank, the liberal attack dog Media Matters and the Democratic data firm Catalist, though members also give heavily to Democratic politicians and super PACs that are not part of the DA’s core portfolio. While the Democracy Alliance last year voted to endorse a handful of groups focused on engaging African-Americans in politics ― some of which have helped facilitate the Black Lives movement ― the invitation to movement leaders is a first for the DA, and seems likely to test some members’ comfort zones.
LINK
edit on 16-7-2016 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

So when a guy tells me I'm going to an internment camp, and if I die fighting it tough "no one will care"...

I meet really stupid people on a daily basis.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join