It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Moon hauled into orbit by reptiles? Ask Icke and Lear.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
That'll teach us because... wait a minute, what was the reason for it?

Because the Earth is hollow and also flat and... uhm..chem...trails...?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Icke is a total fruit loop the BS at the beginning of the video made me
when he spoke about the electromagnetic spectrum being x % of the universe that makes makes as much sense as saying McDonalds 1/4 pounders make x % of the universe.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Guess what an anvil rings like a bell and that's 100% solid, a bit like Ickes head

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
I remember reading something about the Sumerians and Tiamat smashing into the planet, i could be wrong though. Let's wait for the Anunnaki to return and ask them!

The Sumerians have to sit this one out because it predates them considerably.....the Moon is a Shield....it is put in place to protect the Earth when The Destroyer passes.....it is buffer which is designed so that when external gravitic pull is exerted it spins the close side we see around to face outward and the Moon absorbs the suns energy when the Earths protective measures fail and also protects the far side of the Moon,then when the dynamic changes it spins back into the position we see it in now.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CovertAgenda
a reply to: klassless
I saw Ike's presentation recently, an an entertaining and thought provoking 12 hour experience it was.... anyone else here seen it yet? Do I believe it....?
Much more entertaining and thought provoking than the poop peddled day in and day out by Karl and Lisa via the Today show.... anyone else here watch it? Do I believe it....?

Soon after Brexit I watched a YouTube video featuring Icke. He sounded coherent, didn't falter, and I learnt a few things about the situation I had no concept of. While he spoke from his heart and sounded as if he was fully knowledgeable and I don't think he was speaking for anyone but himself, his criticisms were similar to what other journalists were saying. I for one, although not fully knowledgeable about the EU was very glad that Britain decided to recoup itself as an independent nation. Your freedom should never be turned over to outside controlling parties.

But when Icke gets on his horse and starts spouting about reptilians and the Illuminati I just can't listen to him or anyone else. Of course I understand that there will be a controlling factor in everyone's life, I'm not touched personally by such control. I'm a law-abiding citizen and I don't trigger anything that will put me on any kind of list. Hillary is being controlled, now Trump has opened himself to similar control and neither one is going to fight such control.

I've seen the YouTube videos showing footage of certain well-known celebrities and politicians exhibiting reptilian features but I've always felt that they were faked for impact. Too much Hollywood and Icke is fanning the flames.

Lear, on the other hand, keeps spouting his "patented" bs as he did here always trying to get the members to see lunar anomalies in the photos he provided and promising detailed ones that never materialized.

What happens to such brilliant minds?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
I met David a few years ago, had a nice talk with him that was thankfully devoid of hollowed out moons and lizard queens. He's a genuine thinker whether you agree with his thoughts or not, I'd also say that he handled the presenters of the Today Show pretty well.

Icke should never have agreed to participate on that program as he should have known that his views are bizarre and the journalists were not, obviously, as enthused about the topics as he is. It was a lost cause. Additionally, if what we see in the video is the totality of the show, Icke could have never been able to provide any depth to the discussion. His subjects require setup and explanation and a few minutes of airtime was doomed to failure. I don't agree that he handled the presenters as well as you say. He was overpowered and it showed in his fluster as he realized his mistake.

Since you may have a relationship with Icke, make a request that he favor us members with a thread where he explains why he holds the views he does about "reptilians" in our lives.

I'd like to know if he still considers himself a "Son og the Godhead", what that really means and entails. Also when is the world going to be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes, a prediction he repeated on the BBC's primetime show Wogan. And why he thinks he can predict the future when no human has been able to ever do that. Guess, yes. But predict, no.

edit on 07/03/2016 by klassless because: To add text.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Yes, its amplifies the matrix. And you can stay asleep all you want, no one is forcing you to research. In fact, everything on this planet is an ode to Saturn by the evil running it. Saturn/Satan.

Just recently our PM and his wife sat with Obama in our parliament. Now if it was me, I'd arrest him when he walked on our soil for crimes against humanity, for orchestrating terrorism and destabilizing sovereign nations and using the most evil terrorist organizations as tools.

But they sat there, black jackets, red ties, our PM was in a dark charcoal jacket, maybe hinting he's a very dark grey gandalf, not quite satan yet, and his wife in a red dress.

Once you learn what is going on, its pretty easy to decipher it. And does it ever infuriate me!
edit on 16-7-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008
Is that inside or outside the site boundary you talk about?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

So, someone dragged 73,476,730,900,000,000,000 tons of rock and balanced it in orbit around the Earth (even if it is hollow it needs to have this mass to maintain its orbit).

That'll teach us because... wait a minute, what was the reason for it?

To stabilise our orbit and instigate tides, creating the conditions whereby oceanic life could emerge onto land.

It was at least 500,000,000 years ago they did this? Right?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
So I understand that it's all explainable by introducing Tectonic plate movement into the eqotation

Actually, no. Plate tectonics has nothing to do with the Moon.

We know our moon is very ancient because of the evidence (fossilized) of tides in the stone (when stone forms along a seashore, it can retain imprints of the tides.) I've seen it myself in working rock in the paleontology lab (a dinosaur that died on the ocean's edge.)

Although the Moon's mass isn't very great in spite of its size (because it's made up of Earth's crustal material) it is very gradually (around 2 milliseconds per century) causing the day to get longer. During the earliest part of the age of the dinosaurs, our day was around 20 hours.)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Actually, no. Plate tectonics has nothing to do with the Moon.

You're right .To summon it up . Well If I calculated back 4biljon years or so the moon falls within the Roche limit. So the 'simple' calculations time vs moon-earth distance must be wrong. A member showed me that nowadays Tectonics and massdistribution is included the calculation (simulation I think). Sadly I can't find a paper on this (newer roche limit calculations) soo..

I just assumed that PlateTectonics could be caused by the Moon (just a theory)

Distance Earth-moon

Distance Earth-moon is Still a big problem! The whole Moon is just too 'big' (relative Moon-Earth system) . And the 'simple' question of a diagram 'Distance Earth-moon vs time' still needs an answer. Don't get me wrong I'm not a creationist I just question the validity of the Roche limit (extended) calculations.

If however they turn out to be right we have a very big problem... This more or less refutes the current theory of the moon's origin.

edit on 7182016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

Addendum :

To be on topic , at the same time that everyone is getting lyrical about Dyson spheres it's still very hard to believe that a relatively 'little' moon could be towed into orbit. It's hypocritical that science that hasn't even researched a single procent of the Moon dismisses the Idea as being far fetched. The current consensus of science is that aliens(reptiles or so) could exist as long as they are far far away... What a unscientific attitude.

edit on 7182016 by frenchfries because: addendum added to be on topic

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

The Sumerians have to sit this one out because it predates them considerably.
There is some evidence to support your position.

Giordano Bruno (a 16th century Italian philosopher) is reputed to have written in De Immenso: (Bk IV, x, pp. 56-57): “There are those who have believed that there was a certain time (as our Mythologian says) when the moon, which was believed to be younger than the sun, was not yet created. The Arcadians, who dwelt not far from the Po, are believed to have been in existence before it (the moon).” “Theodorus writes in his first book that the moon had appeared a little while before the war which was fought by Hercules against the giants. Aristochius and Dionysius Chalcidensis, in the first of their works, confirm the same.” “Mnaseas said that the Arcadians were born before the moon, and so they were called ‘proselenian’; meaning, ‘before the moon’.” [1]
When the Earth was Moonless

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Can I ask someone credible instead? I don't even mean a scientist (I'm one by the way) just not those muppets

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I have watched a handful of Ike's videos back in my hay day. He is a bright person but he does not present anything to support his theories.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join