It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For once I agree with Trump, we need to BOMB the hell out of them.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Agreed. But their kids... and their kids are in America, France, Belgium, Germany and everywhere around the world. You cant bomb an idea. If they were all on just one island...maybe you could partially.

But their kin-folk growing up around the world...will carry on the idea. And you just cant bomb the group and kill the idea.

It will persist after the smoke settles...
edit on 16-7-2016 by mysterioustranger because: punct

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides
a reply to: one4all

Wow, are you ever incapable of seeing the forest for the trees.

I used the metaphor of "bombing" as the OP used the metaphor of "bombing" terrorists out of existence.

I said you cannot bomb an idea, because, the idea is what is motivating the terrorists to do what they do. And even if you eliminate those terrorists you won't be eliminating the idea as well. In effect, the people are actually the delivery device, not the threat.

That was the intent of my statements. Would pictures somehow work better for you?

Yes and I am saying bomb the delivey device and you limit the impact and spread of the idea,and sorry but ideas do die,they are forgotten,history is littered with them,all the time,and usually when most of their advocates are dead.Right now its Rambo type fun for a bunch of young turks....well if they begin getting their jugulars parted in their beds all ove the world on a nightly basis it will not be so much fun and the idea will begin to fade in popularity and if it is propely gardened you can keep triming it back until you can finally make it be forgotten .

Sorry but when your big light goes out so do all of your ideas...they dont magiclly jump into someone else head...they have to want to carry your ideas on....and if they are looking at your cold dead copse they might not choose to carry your torch.

You are talking hollywood romanticism....lol...Braveheart BS......lol.....when the bombs fall on the training centers and the enemy is taken with regularity proactively in his own home before he can engage himself.....the idea dies a little more with each enemy combatant removed from the equation.

Yes you can bomb an idea out of existance,by bombing the conduits to its continuance.

Your idea is in your head once your head ceases to be functional your idea is gone....one small step in a bigger process and a most sucessfull one i might add.

You need to define a thought and an idea but either way when your head is neutralised BOTH cease to have ever existed.

Someoen elses head and ideas are their own and without your head and ideas influencing them and with your head laying on the ground setting an example for them methinks many will choose to lose your old toxic idea .So yes when you bomb someone out of existance you also bomb their ideas out of existance so yes you can bomb an idea out of existance....unless you have some telepathic link to others ideas no one else has.....lol....we build a collective reality we are all islands unto ourselves who agree to work together to accept an agreed upon reality or status quo....believe me when you are bombed your contribution to this collective or your idea is bombed out of existance with you completely.You hve no ssurance the idea you died with has been seeded somewhere else....LMAO....you only HOPE it has been ....and if the books are gone and you are gone and there are no songs or stories to be told well friend I am afraid you and your idea have been bombed out of existance.

Do you have any idea how many civilisations and cultures and every single one of their ideas have been forcefully erased from history.....lol....I guess we will never know will we because their IDEAS went with their heads.....lol.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
I cant believe it but this one thing he said really got me thinking, terrorists dont care about collateral damage so why should we?
Lets make their home a crater and see how many more times they try to attack the west after that.

Hell Im trying to get into the army too so I can take a few of them out my self, Im willing to die for my country if it means I can take a few of those bastards out with me. Anyone else agree?

Another uneducated American.

Do you realize that the West has been messing with and "making craters" of their homelands for the past several hundred years. Long before Islamic terrorism, the West was bombing, invading, colonizing, regime changing, and providing lots of collateral damage in the Middle East.

It's US that started it, not them.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Obama, as the head of any other nation..... would be apprehended and charged with war crimes

No trial... no jury... just end up on the man's list on a Tuesday....

No he wouldn't.

To date, no leader in the West has been charged with war crimes in a long time. Bush Jr. wasn't charged with war crimes for instituting torture (a war crime), nor for illegally invading Iraq (the War crime of Aggression), nor for the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi dead.

Only tin pot small time dictators get hit with war crime charges..

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

The problem here is, is that the 'Snake' has Multiple Heads.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I agree. Bomb them all. The State of the Union address would be a perfect time.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReprobateRaccoon

I cant believe it but this one thing he said really got me thinking, terrorists dont care about collateral damage so why should we?
Lets make their home a crater and see how many more times they try to attack the west after that.

Hell Im trying to get into the army too so I can take a few of them out my self, Im willing to die for my country if it means I can take a few of those bastards out with me. Anyone else agree?

Your statement attests to your lack of understanding of the world.

1. "Terrorists" are largely a product of government manipulation and propaganda. (This is ATS. Don't you know that already?)

2. Do you really think you're going to "bomb them into stopping?" If a foreign nation bombed your country and killed your family and friends for something you weren't involved in, would you just ignore it, or would you become active in the fight to avenge the lives of those you lost?

3. Do you really think you're going to join the military, then you'll be able to go overseas and kill as many brown people as you want? Friend, what you're referring to isn't a war on terror, what you want is called genocide.

4. It's always easy to state that you're willing to die for your country in defense of freedom, but once you realize that freedom is a lie, that your "enemy" isn't the one you're actually waging war on, and that your life is the one on the line while the warmongers sit at home, getting rich, instigating more wars, your entire outlook changes.

In a nutshell, no, I don't "agree."

RR, CDR, USN (Ret)

I just wanted to second your post. This is exactly it! It's discouraging to see that those who frequent a site like ATS don't seem to recognize this...this is basics.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
unless the west finds a leader like the Lionheart or Vlad the Impaler the islamists are not going to have a suitable foe and Europe will be gone in 15 years

Indeed, what a shame that we do not have the marvelous cruelty of Vlad Tepes oppressing us on top of Islamists and our own government. A flamethrower is such a great implement to put out an inferno.

originally posted by: Nickn3
Islamic baby killers are Muslins.

But that would mean a war against the very Fabric of society!
Thank you I'll be here all week.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Vlad as a military leader would be a match for Isis,leading the government-no.You don`t win wars by being politically correct.The will to do anything it takes to win is lacking in Western government,Isis and Al Queda are willing and every bit as cruel as anyone in history.When Iran gets nukes is there anyone who doubts they will use them?They are saying they will so take them at their word/.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

Why should we be better than Terrorists? Really?

yes, why? they wont stop until we are all dead.

There are convicted pedophiles and murderous gangbangers in your city, we should bomb it flat until the entire city is glass...Right?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

They need to know not to mess with the west or they will keep digging deeper.

Spoken like a true terrorist.

You should be proud of yourself

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Three things the war they want they won't get because of human rights the war they want they won't get because the world thinks they are contained the war they want is on horse back they can't win against tanks and bombers

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelderproblem with 'making anyone 18 and over join the military' is that not all people are fit to be a soldier. Someone who can't mentally take war endanger not only themselves but there teammates as well. This is why there are test, training ect... Majority people either drop out or fail.

War is not some easy pezzy thing. Many soldiers suffer long term permanent effects such as PTSD for example.

Military people need people who can handle and equipped people, not some untrained, inexperience, vulnerable people off the streets.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
That's because you are failing to see civilians as civilians anymore. Anyone who wears the robes or hijab has become a possible terrorist somewhere in your mind and rightly so.
But still we as humans cannot stoop to their level and kill indiscriminately.

We can however throw away the book when we catch these terrorists and no longer obey Geneva convention rules. Right now a captured terrorist gets his 3 squares a day and is constantly monitored for signs of abuse.

Isn't it better we, instead of bombing the hell of out them, simply make it public and known what we will do them? And we can and should do some horrific things to them.
Kill a civilian create ten more terrorist. Publicly sodomize a known terrorist with a pigs phallus however and who knows?

Just an idea.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Aytakan because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Sorry - probably best left.
edit on 14-1-2017 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Lets make their home a crater

Where is that, exactly?

They don't have a "country," and they have "homes" all over the place.

Some live in France. Should we make France a crater?
Some live in Germany. Should we make Germany a crater?
Some live in the US. Should we make the US a crater?
Or should we generalize and just make the Middle East a crater?
And in so doing you have just created more because you can neither kill them all nor kill the idea behind it.

See where I'm going with this?
Let's just blow up the world, that'll solve the problem once and for all.

Smh at this OP. Some people never learn.
edit on 15-1-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have the solution: dump antipsychotic medication in their water, air, products, wherever it can be put in whatever form. I work in psychiatry and terrorists are legitimately what is classified as insane. Delusional religious beliefs that involve harming others. That's enough to get you involuntarily committed in my state.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

It is easy to destroy.

But in this day and age.... Everyone will see it.

Back then you could easily destroy even the most guarded city. Just to destroy it. Now a days if you even say something wrong in front of the right person.... you can be jailed.

Society has been trying very hard to find a way in which requires little or no violence to solve a dispute.

But there are still many people who do not want to conform to certain societal rules.

Since some places want free will, they pat for it with a lack of understanding.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Because we should strive to be better than terrorist? And it is a war crime to do what he wants.

I love the romantic notion of chivalry in war.

But, it's a joke. And it is naive.

When someone is out to kill you....you strike as hard, and as fast, and as dirty as you can.

In survival, there is no "better than". And there is no second place, either.

If we stoop to aimless killing civilians of any color or religion we are terrorists.

In fact that is the premise being used by the terrorist for their attacks now.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Let me ask you something OP, Imagine you live and work over there and your family is all killed in your fantasy bombing run, would you want revenge for it? because that is what will happen if you just bomb it all thousands more people wanting revenge.
You want perpetual war and terror bomb away.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join