It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For once I agree with Trump, we need to BOMB the hell out of them.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
HRC bears a ton of responsibility for the mess we now have in the Middle East. WORST and most corrupt Secretary of State... EVER.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It's not the Terrorist, you should focus on who is funding and training these terrorists.

I am sure if you go down this rabbit hole you are going to find out that the one percent of the one percent are behind this global terrorist operation using the CIA to create them, train and help fund these operations around the world.

I believe these terrorist operation going on in the United States are to cause the people to hate police and want to kill them, it will get to the point that the government will federalize all police department, and fully militarize them all.

Then the real war begins, to the point that all police departments will have to be forced to close down, and the UN will be brought in to police the Unites States.

Obama has already past laws to allow the UN to come in under Marshal Law.

It, is my "opinion" to why our government is arming its self to the teeth right now. We The People will revolt against this Tyrannical government.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
HRC bears a ton of responsibility for the mess we now have in the Middle East. WORST and most corrupt Secretary of State... EVER.

yes a ton. She was the first Sec of State to dip the U.S. in Middle East affairs. Rumsfeld never was over there 30-40 years ago with the muhajadeen (sp.). The terrorists beat the Russians.

link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
It's not the Terrorist, you should focus on who is funding and training these terrorists.

I am sure if you go down this rabbit hole you are going to find out that the one percent of the one percent are behind this global terrorist operation using the CIA to create them, train and help fund these operations around the world.

I believe these terrorist operation going on in the United States are to cause the people to hate police and want to kill them, it will get to the point that the government will federalize all police department, and fully militarize them all.

Then the real war begins, to the point that all police departments will have to be forced to close down, and the UN will be brought in to police the Unites States.

It, is my "opinion" to why our government is arming its self to the teeth right now. We The People will revolt against this Tyrannical government.

I hope the Clinton's don't have you in their Rolodex, my friend

link   
Everything Trump says is a bargaining chip. That's what his rhetoric is. And everyone clutching pearls is making the wrong bet. There is no need for violence, but there is a need to show we aren't going to take it.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I love how all of a sudden if we elect a new leader, the terrorism in the Mid East will end. Those pesky terrorists woulda never been here if Obama wouldn't have left Iraq defenseless!!@!#!@!!. Those pesky terrorists woulda never been here if we wouldn't have tortured all those non-combatant civilians of theirs in Guantanomo bay. Those pesky terrorists woulda never been here if we wouldn't have let Gaddafi have so much control. Those pesky terrorists woulda never been here if we woulda disposed of the Dictator of Egypt years ago. Those pesky terrorists woulda never been here if we wouldn't have toppled Saddams gov't. Those pesky terrorists woulda never been here if we wouldn't have allowed the Arab Spring to happen. Those pesky terrorists woulda never been here if we wouldn't have allowed Taliban to take control of Afghanistan. Those pesky terrorists woulda never been here if Iraq wouldn't have invaded Kuwait (with understanding the U.S. woulda turned a blind eye). Those pesky terrorists woulda never been here if we wouldn't have.....

My fingers are getting tired of trying to figure out why these pesky terrorists are still around. It's almost like a certain gov't or gov'ts want instability in this world. Thats just crazy. My President would never be for that sorta mularkey. My Congress would never vote for that sorta stuff.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

its also a war crime to drive a truck into a crowd of people while shouting Allah Akbar.
They need to know not to mess with the west or they will keep digging deeper.

The west has been bombing the ME to dust for 20 years and it hasn't worked yet
In fact all its done is bring the war into the West
Mind numbingly ignorant

I don't think we have scratched the surface of what terrorism really is, violence begets violence

Be assured, those Muslims don't play by your rules, many don't fear death or killing

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Why should we be better than Terrorists? Really?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

Why should we be better than Terrorists? Really?

yes, why? they wont stop until we are all dead.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

some buildings are still standin., i say make a second third and fourth run to be safe.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Bombing the ME displaces people. They leave there and go to safer places which is why they're running to Western countries. Many of them will carry a grudge against the West if they've had family or friends killed as collateral damage.

Conflict has that effect. It's cool when enemy combatants get killed or when enemy forces are destroyed. It's never good when neutral civilians get killed. It has the habit of creating hatred and manufacturing extremists - terrorists are forged by extremists.

The floods of refugees and migrants has an effect on us too, right? It's making people more extreme in their own views. People don't like intruders. More are feeling hateful towards the Middle Eastern people than ever before. The rising hatred is made worse by the small number of bombings and slayings of Westerners in their own countries.

Is it possible to agree that our disgust and anger at the killings over here is righteous? It is, isn't it?! Isn't it also possible that the people from over there feel just as disgusted and angry?

If bombings and killings got us to this place, is it reasonable to believe an increase in bombings and killings will bring peace to either side?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

If it makes you feel any better, thousands of tons of Depleted Uranium bombs have been used, which means that their soil is unusable and water undrinkable for generations to come.

Their children are being born with bizarre birth defects as result of the radiation.

So its doubtful that they'll be able to sustain their numbers going forward.

However, it probably means that theyll be looking to settle in other inhabitable nations.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

If you bomb any single square block of this world, it is likely that most of them will not be terrorists.

I do not support killing innocent people.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

The US has overthrown 11 governments since the Clinton regime and is currently working to overthrow these governments in Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, Ecuador, Venezuela, Bolivia, Brazil, and Argentina. - Pentagon Concludes America Not Safe Unless It Conquers The World — Paul Craig Roberts.

Americans seem to doubt their own capacity to live in peace with other countries. It seems they believe that their own salvation lies in conquering the rest of the world.

40 years ago I read that the sorts of people who become politicians are people who believe they face a choice of either being the controller or the controlled.

It seems to me that this applies to countries as well.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

So the moral highground you claimed before you started to destabilized the entire ME - giving the islamist radicals the best PR they could ever have in the process - was all a lie?

You went into the wrong countries, for the wrong reasons... and now you want to repeat that mistake, but more?

Where exactly would you bomb the hell out of them?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I cant believe it but this one thing he said really got me thinking, terrorists dont care about collateral damage so why should we?
Lets make their home a crater and see how many more times they try to attack the west after that.

Hell Im trying to get into the army too so I can take a few of them out my self, Im willing to die for my country if it means I can take a few of those bastards out with me. Anyone else agree?

Your statement attests to your lack of understanding of the world.

1. "Terrorists" are largely a product of government manipulation and propaganda. (This is ATS. Don't you know that already?)

2. Do you really think you're going to "bomb them into stopping?" If a foreign nation bombed your country and killed your family and friends for something you weren't involved in, would you just ignore it, or would you become active in the fight to avenge the lives of those you lost?

3. Do you really think you're going to join the military, then you'll be able to go overseas and kill as many brown people as you want? Friend, what you're referring to isn't a war on terror, what you want is called genocide.

4. It's always easy to state that you're willing to die for your country in defense of freedom, but once you realize that freedom is a lie, that your "enemy" isn't the one you're actually waging war on, and that your life is the one on the line while the warmongers sit at home, getting rich, instigating more wars, your entire outlook changes.

In a nutshell, no, I don't "agree."

RR, CDR, USN (Ret)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

What do we do about the ones in the States? They've threatened to win from the "inside out", and with our lovely president aiding and abetting the placement of them all around the States that's a scenario that needs to be eliminated and NEVER allowed to gain a foothold here...as they have in Dearborn, MI. WHY is he being allowed to do this in spite of "for the people, by the people, of the people"? What can be done about any of that? Or are the majority of US citizens simply burying their heads in the sand and hoping, EXPECTING, someone else to remedy the problem?!

Some don't realize this downfall doesn't have to come tomorrow, next year, or the following...or even by the end of this century. It took them1400 YEARS to crawl out of the ME, so I'm guessinga few more wouldn't bother them. It's my family's life far, far down the road I'm looking at, and I want them to be able to enjoy a LIFE, not crawl, cringe, bow down to some deviant ideology and look FORWARD to death. I'm thoroughly exasperated, disillusioned and sick to death of seeing some 4th century mentality that hasn't evolved beyond hatred and war in a span of 1400 YEARS possibly getting the better of our world! All because of two little letters of the alphabet..."PC." Sickening excuses.

I have a question. Just because they breed like irresponsible rats for the purpose of taking over I keep reading that their majority will be able to implement their ways, laws etc based on that fact alone. How can that be right? Just because there's a large population does not, SHOULD not mean they're assured of making their laws THE law of the land, does it?

A halt needs to be put into effect aimed at their over breeding and inbreeding, especially with incoming welfare recipients... benefits to be cut for anything over two (2) children and/or family members (extra wives)would be a start. Then develop plans to neutralize continued teachings and practices of ideals incompatible with OUR laws and culture. CHANGE laws to meet that priority. Don't just put up with it because we include "freedom of religion" on our business card. They're NOT bringing a "religion" with them. They're bringing an unacceptable, deadly and incompatible way of life to our shores. Too bad if it pisses some bleeding heart people off... we're looking at a big possibility for civil war and if it takes some major changes and shake ups to get this potential horror under control, then so be it. They'll just need to bite the bullet fired at them, instead of having a surgeon dig it out later. It certainly doesn't have to mean losing our rights. It means grabbing this particular bull by the horns and neutralizing this one PARTICULAR problem. Based on an old saying: if it slithers like a snake, rattles it's tail like a snake, strikes like a snake... IT'S A DAMNED DANGEROUS SNAKE. Remove it.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Isn't it funny that people keep forgetting this significant piece of information?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I cant believe it but this one thing he said really got me thinking, terrorists dont care about collateral damage so why should we?

Terrorists don't care about the rule of law , why should we ?
Collateral damage is innocent men , women and children , we in the civilised world should always care about things like that.

edit on 16-7-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

We should be using every bit of manpower we can and these cowards would be gone in a short time. make everyone who is over 18 and unemployed enlist for a few years and learn how to be a man. isis would be wiped out in a few short months.
How the hell does enlisting someone in the military and turning them into a killer make someone a man?
You sound like a physco,just like your government.Carry on being a good citizen just like your government wants.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join