It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know THOSE people!?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

There have been many times I have let others go ahead of me at the
check out.I just think it's the decent thing to do if you have a full
cart and the person behind you has a handful of stuff.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Etoile

Oh, I know. But sometimes, you've dealt with so many moronic customers, you're struggling to keep how you really feel to yourself and in doing so, crumpled change and receipt is what you get.

If you deal with a moronic customer once in awhile, it's them. If all customers are moronic, it's you who is moronic.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: blend57

Those people who sit across from you at the table and stare at you when you eat bacon ..because they have no bacon and look at you with expectant eyes...as though you should share your bacon..then get mad as you stare back at them unfalteringly, while you shove the last piece of bacon in your mouth...yeah, that's right..get your own bacon...

You are describing my cat.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

the meat and then leave it while grabbing the only other cut, which was the one you were going to grab after watching them man handle the other...

Isn't the meat wrapped in plastic in your country? I would seriously go vegetarian for the day - or get meat down the road from another shop

who drive like maniacs to pass you just to cut in-front and then go 5 miles under the posted speed limit when you're in a hurry

when there was no car behind you in your lane, they could have slowed down and changed lanes...but no...they speed up change lanes and slow down and turn so you have to slam on the brakes!

Kick em in the shins

You're too forgiving - I would handcuff them to the steering wheel, and remote control the car into a deep river!

edit on 16-7-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

It's hard to be polite when u think your a special snowflake( I hate myself right now for using that buzzword..but it's true IMO) and the entire world revolves around you.

You were going good until this sentence...In what bizarro world does expecting common decency allow you to label me a special snowflake. Please enlighten us - "o speaker of truth"

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Oh..maybe this?

Those people who sit across from you at the table and stare at you when you eat bacon ..because they have no bacon and look at you with expectant eyes...as though you should share your bacon..then get mad as you stare back at them unfalteringly, while you shove the last piece of bacon in your mouth...yeah, that's right..get your own

The 11th Commandment:

Thy shalt not covet thy neighbors bacon.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Those people who take ac!d and go play miniature golf and have to sit down and think about why the ball and putter are normal sized.

I would consider that cheap entertainment - that a comedy writer couldn't improve upon - hahaha. Then again I dont play miniature golf - which is even funnier....

Heres one - you're in the checkout lane in a supermarket and the person in front is just about finished getting items scanned when they send their partner off to get something they forgot - holding the whole line up.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

that wont count back your change and just mush a bunch of mangled bills with random coins and the receipt into your palm

You're too timid...stop and take your time - double counting and even triple counting the change - make them all suffer!...then ask them to change a $100 so they have to open the cash register again

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Etoile

I was implying I would get struck by lightning. Again.

Then feel free to go out and distort Jesus message like St Paul did, and start your own cult -

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

you get into some sort of meditation practice that will lift you to another level far beyond the mundane affronts to your very existence.

we try...but not everyone can reach those rarefied circles your "saintly holiness" frequents, we are but mere gods acting out the imperatives of the flesh, burning off karma.

Obviously you have never had a car break down a few days out of the mechanics shop with the same problem that you just paid good money to have fixed

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

So the long descriptive rant about the cars turning are obviously about forgiveness but not "forgetness". I see -

standing between me and Daddy on THAT DAY.

my daddy is gonna get an earful too - but I've got an excuse - he let Abraham and adam live a few hundred years - I've havent lived long enough yet to have perfect understanding - and the books about "god" are a bit ambiguous.

Whilst we're on the subject I want an explanation from "daddy" as he's all about love - then how come his books only survived thanks to the power of the "Sword" and not "Love"

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I already have one and now we have our very own day too! Nutellaholics Unite!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tuomptonite

The 11th Commandment:

Thy shalt not covet thy neighbors bacon.

There's a reason the world isn't aware of the 11th. That's because the urge to "Bacon" was too strong even for the word of God.

Unless you follow the other 'Guys' who don't "Bacon" right.......

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Lightening? You want some? I'll share this .GIF with Ya!
(I love This GIF!) Good Thread BTW!! Syx

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If I'm accidentally one of THOSE PEOPLE I am overcome by guilt.

Last time I was at the store a lady and I reached the end of the line at the same time, she let me go first. I thought she was continuing on- had no idea she was trying to get in line too. I had like, a million things in the cart- way more than her. I was halfway checked out before I realized she was behind me. Insert profuse apology. I always try to let people go ahead of me when they clearly have less items.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I disagree. It depends WHERE you work and what kind of people it attracts. Nice try though.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
Omg! Yes! I would love to kick them in their arse, these types are just plain inconsiderate. They deserve a good swift kick in the butt.
*Sigh* It's just not worth going to jail over though. 😂
But oh my, I agree with you 110%!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Women with big ass hair do's who go to a movie and sit right in front of you. I just want to take my scissors out and give them a TRIM. Do they think their hair is made of glass??? Why have hair that big and obnoxious?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
The people I hate the most lately is the ones that arrive at a corner while walking, press the pedestrian lights before even checking if the road was crowded to begin with, notice that they can just walk and then others in cars NEED TO WAIT ON THE DAMN PEDESTRIAN LIGHTS AND THE DUDE IS GONE ANYWAY!

Those people need to learn to live in society and stop thinking about only themselves.

Oh that's me. I press them all. I had no idea it was ignorant to do, it's just I like to feel safe crossing the road and if I was to just go across while the coast was clear, your car might get a green light and you take off really fast, not even looking and hit me. So I press them all.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Those big guys that get all pissed off and throw a tantrum when a skinny guy kicks their ass at fair sport.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join