It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know THOSE people!?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Those people who see you only have one or two items at the check out and they are just about to be rung up and look away instead of offering to you to go ahead of them as they pull out their 1001 coupons...

Those people who see you running for the elevator with your arms full and refuse to stop the doors closing to let you on just as it closes in your face.

Those people who often text then loudly talk about what they've just sent or received right as the movie you've paid good money to see starts getting good/scary/interesting.. etc.

Those people who will often drive for hours (so it seems) with the left or right blinker on then get all indignant when they change lanes in the opposite direction of their blinker signal and almost crash into you as you're trying to pass on the side not blinking...

Those people who drive like maniacs to pass you just to cut in-front and then go 5 miles under the posted speed limit when you're in a hurry to get to work...

Those people that refuse to hear or listen to the words coming out of your mouth that are plain as day and reply with something completely unrelated and out of context with a mannerism which is confrontational..

How About

Those people that poke and or man handle the meat and then leave it while grabbing the only other cut, which was the one you were going to grab after watching them man handle the other...

Do you know THOSE people?

Kick em in the shins for me....

edit on 15-7-2016 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You just described humanity in all it's glory.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69
Those people who you just want to kidnap and dump in the middle of nowhere.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Or when your trying to be nice, and let another driver in, and they do not waive or acknowledge you...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

We'd be kicking for the rest of our lives at the rate we're going. True story, well said.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

In my day we sent those people to sleep in the barn with no supper..

Jk,

Seriously the rudeness abounds...I don't think they are trying to be mean,or rude tho...people in general just seem to be more self absorbed nowadays. It's hard to be polite when u think your a special snowflake( I hate myself right now for using that buzzword..but it's true IMO) and the entire world revolves around you..

~meathead

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Those people that manhandle raw fish and ruin the sushi.
Those people when there are two cars on the road, one going the wrong way....
Those people that trash a concert and poor somebody is left with a mess.
Those people that trash the path with garbage and synthetic buts.
Those people that take hour showers and over flush in a drought....
Great rant, OP...
Hope mine is gooood.
Have a lovely Friday....!🎌

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Those people who take ac!d and go play miniature golf and have to sit down and think about why the ball and putter are normal sized.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Oh, THAT person ...

You've been sitting there at the table, eyeballing the most awesome move ever. It's only going to score you a gazillion points if you can just get to your turn ... and THAT person plays the one thing that spoils it only one or two people before your turn comes around. And they do it for just a few tiny, measly points too!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
Those people ...

Those people ...

Those people ...

Those people ...

Those people ..

Those people... ... ...

Or, how about those people who rant and rave about how crappy other people are but never stop to think that at some point they've probably done things that make other think the exact same thing about them...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

You forgot that wonderful person in front of you at the grocery store register who waits until they get the total to START filling out the check!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
...what about those people who don't have the decency to go outside when they feel a shart coming on?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Or, how about those people who rant and rave about how crappy other people are but never stop to think ....

How about THOSE people that ASSUME one "never stopped" to think about their own actions.....

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
What about THAT person who sees you waiting for the car to pull out of the spot but because you are across the aisle and they are right next to it and you have to wait on the car to completely pull out and away, they can slip right in behind it and do anyhow?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
How about THOSE people who pretend to have sunshine exploding from their butt 24/7 whenever someone complains about THOSE people?

edit on 15-7-2016 by Etoile because: Because I can

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
How about those CASHIERS that wont count back your change and just mush a bunch of mangled bills with random coins and the receipt into your palm?

And no "Thank you" just moves onto the next victim, I mean, valued customer?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

How about those CASHIERS that wont count back your change and just mush a bunch of mangled bills with random coins and the receipt into your palm?

And no "Thank you" just moves onto the next victim, I mean, valued customer?

I am guessing you have never worked retail.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Etoile

Actually I have. Old School.

The customer pays for everyone's salary.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Or, how about those people who rant and rave about how crappy other people are but never stop to think ....

How about THOSE people that ASSUME one "never stopped" to think about their own actions.....

Precisely! We're all one of those people at some point.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Oh, I know. But sometimes, you've dealt with so many moronic customers, you're struggling to keep how you really feel to yourself and in doing so, crumpled change and receipt is what you get.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join