It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COMEY: Clinton Staff TYPED ‘Confidential’ In Emails To Mark Classified Portions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
FBI Director James Comey is still answering questions in Congressional hearings.

Today he apparently exposed yet another tidbit about classified material in Hillary Clinton's emails.

He said the FBI thinks members of Hillary's staff marked the now famous (c) next to real classified material.

[imo]
This opens up a wide angle lens because it is now possible this was more widespread than he is saying so far.

The SD released thousands of emails per FOIA requests and censored a bunch of material.

I bet many of those censored areas were also marked, proving even more lies coming from Hillary Clinton.
[/imo]

COMEY: Clinton Staff TYPED ‘Confidential’ In Emails To Mark Classified Portions

Hillary Clinton’s State Department staffers actually typed “C” in the body of emails — short for “confidential” — in an effort to alert the reader that it was classified information.

That’s the stunning admission FBI Director James Comey made during a House hearing today.

Congresswoman Martha McSally was discussing with Comey markings on classified documents, whether in the header or footer, or within the text.

Video in the article:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow, the lies just lead to more lies that lead to more lies.

It never stops with her.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Sounds like a (C)onspiracy to me.

I also think it was more widespread.

Redaction make it all the easier to lie.

Then throw gag orders in the mix.

We have a machination.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Out of all the intelligent, beautiful, classy American women.

This is the woman put forward to be our first woman President?

I want my child to see a woman President someday.

But, why her ? Most women are not criminals.

She is a skanky used up lying thief that should be arrested.

Seriously, this is not even close to our best and brightest.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm ready for OUR Margaret Thatcher, dammit!

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Seriously, this is not even close to our best and brightest.

This is not about your best and brightest, it's about their best and brightest. Hillary is not stupid by any means but she clearly has the right stuff for the elites......

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
We need to keep pulling these strings to get as much information as we can. Eventually it will lead to other people and computer systems that open another avenue for investigations. Evidence of wrong doing has already been found that will put this witch away for life, it just doesn't pertain to the current investigation set fourth by the FBI But is pertinent to the Clinton Foundation. If you watched the 6 1/2hr long line of questioning he's hinted to it a few times but also hinted that it reaches much wider then anyone has expected it to.

There are wolves in the world..and
The Clinton Foundation is where we should focus.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I really cannot get into my head how on this Earth HRC was not indicted - apart from well known obvious reasons. But, these issues which Comey brings up, are no minor matters at all. And considering these are state matters - and very sensitive ones too - The shear volume of ignorance of security is staggering.

And then they consider her being the chose one to keep us secure???

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

The Obama Administration is a weird organization.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Well she was cleared so deal with it.
She's going to be your President. Deal with that too.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
The shear volume of ignorance of security is staggering.

Hillary was not ignorant about securing information. She's just playing dumb. She directed the DoD (and others) to make sure the State Department's info was secure, after the Wikileaks scandal....

...But never told them about her private server. Funny that.

In November 2010, she said this:

“I have directed that specific actions be taken at the State Department, in addition to new security safeguards at the Department of Defense and elsewhere to protect State Department information so that this kind of breach cannot and does not ever happen again.”

In fact, many statements she made after Wikileaks seem to show she knew plenty about protecting classified information...contrary to Comey's claims.

new topics

top topics

join