It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't Explain Why Comment was Not Excepted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I have just read an article at a web site and tried to place a comment.
I tried several time to post a comment which was actually in agreement with what they said and it seemed to have been rejected every time.

www.renegadetribune.com...

Outgoing chief rabbi, Brig. Gen. Rafi Peretz, of the Israeili Defense Forces, who is stepping down after six years in the position is being replaced. And, his successor, Rabbi Col. Eyal Karim’s appointment is being met with backlash — as he is outspoken for allowing soldiers to rape women during wartime.

Karim, who was announced on Monday as the intended new IDF chief rabbi, has provoked controversy with previous misogynistic statements, such as opposing female conscription and implying that rape was permissible in times of war.

All I said was :
'Yep. Nothing like taking advantage of a helpless screaming woman at gun point to make you feel like a real man.' I can see why It was not posted.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well this comment will be accepted.

That 'Rabbi' is pretty effed up.

Raping women is 'allowed'.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!.

UNACCEPTABLE no matter who it is.
edit on 15-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
You know they don't really mean it. It's a terroristic utterance meant to keep their enemies from casting the first stone.

If a bunch of Jews are 'imagined' fornicating with all the Muslim womenzes ... what are Muslim men gonna have to go back home to, when they've lost the war ... again??

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Some sites are run entirely by "ai".

All the comments you see are really posted by the computer, not people.

You think to add your own comment, and the system simply doesn't post it, because all the comments are controlled, pre-planned computer generated.

Other sites allow real people to post, but have a cut-off in the number of comments they'll allow for any article. You simply arrive too late, and your comment gets tossed.

Some sites only accept comments from IP addresses located in certain countries. So, you simply posted from the wrong IP address. Use a VPN and re-map your IP address to get to post there.

Some sites take time to post your comment, as someone or some computer has to read and approve the content. Who knows what your comment means to them. Mods everywhere have their own sensitivities to words and text.

That about covers all the reasons.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Yuck. This guy is a chauvinist pig extraordinaire. "Woman singing at a military event is repugnant".
I really despise that mindset, and the sex thing? It's no better than gorillas in the jungles. Sex as a toy, sex as a weapon. Idiots.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Yuck. This guy is a chauvinist pig extraordinaire. "Woman singing at a military event is repugnant".
I really despise that mindset, and the sex thing? It's no better than gorillas in the jungles. Sex as a toy, sex as a weapon. Idiots.

I "know" some gorillas;
Some of my best friends are gorillas;
I don't think you should speak this way and make such a blanket statement about gorillas.
This could give some people a very bad impression of gorillas.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I may have to change some of the wording on my original posting.

I just checked back on the site which I linked to and, since Saturday evening local time, they have been accepting and posting replies. Even mine.

I will say though, I did not read a favorable reply from any of those who did so.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Sounds like they excepted it really well.

Wait. AI posters? Really? I didn't know we had such advanced AI yet.

top topics

join