It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Nationwide Martial LAW in Turkey !

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
NBC reporting US military source claiming Erdogan denied landing rights in Istanbul and seeking asylum in Germany.

lol

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant
Ever wondered that the "IS" never declared responsibility to attacks in turkey that the Erdolf government called "IS" attacks?
Normally they use every chance to celebrate when they did it, but not in turkey, somehow.
Maybe because it was no "IS" attacks, because the "IS" doesn´t attack it´s supporters?
But it had to look as "IS" attacks maybe, to get the support of the NATO and the west, in "the war against terrorism"?

Just something that came in my mind...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Tancredi Palmeri auf Twitter: "JUST IN: NBC reporting that Erdogan has requested asylum in Germany"

twitter.com...^tfw

Guess the Israelis and Sauds turned him away
edit on -050004pm7kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
NBC reporting US military source claiming Erdogan denied landing rights in Istanbul and seeking asylum in Germany.

lol

twitter.com...

From germany the link is broken

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Me nowadays

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Tancredi Palmeri auf Twitter: "JUST IN: NBC reporting that Erdogan has requested asylum in Germany"

twitter.com...^tfw

If this is really real:
LOOOL!
Ok, that link worked for me, but LOOOOOOL.
I hope he has enough fuel in it´s plane, first taking our soldiers as hostages, and now???
MUAHAAAHAAAHAHAAAAAAAA

link   

"we will prevail..." You guys fight while I'm in Germany...some of you will die, and some of us will live...That's basically his message

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

Me nowadays

Me too!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

twitter.com...^tfw

Germans love Letting in Muslims..
Says a lot about auntie Angela

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Ever wondered that the "IS" never declared responsibility to attacks in turkey that the Erdolf government called "IS" attacks?
Normally they use every chance to celebrate when they did it, but not in turkey, somehow.
Maybe because it was no "IS" attacks, because the "IS" doesn´t attack it´s supporters?
But it had to look as "IS" attacks maybe, to get the support of the NATO and the west, in "the war against terrorism"?

Just something that came in my mind...

Not sure, plausible I'll grant you. The biggest thing to me has always been Raqqa. Your a NATO country and they are that close.

Always seemed absurd to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
NWO in full swing trying to get Turkey "under control" since it is one of the few countries independent of IMF.
And you are all supporting the NWO right now, according to your comments. Bravo!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
twitter.com...

At least his twitter still works.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

lol

erDOGan is getting what he deserves. I cannot express my happiness over what's currently under going in Turkey!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

twitter.com...^tfw

Germans love Letting in Muslims..
Says a lot about auntie Angela

Oh, we had lots of muslims here since the 1950´s, 1960´s, and never had problems.
The problems with muslims worldwide started exactly on 9/11 2001, some years after 9/11 they became more, when a whole worldcult was made to the new bogeyman. Then people became upset and became really terrorists...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi
NWO in full swing trying to get Turkey "under control" since it is one of the few countries independent of IMF.
And you are all supporting the NWO right now, according to your comments. Bravo!

I see comments not support, no mention of IMF or NWO at this point, are we on the same thread?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What does the Turkish Military plan to do? Seriously, what is their end game? And once they've accomplished that, what's next? Is this a Coup to end hostilities or is this the beginning of another Military engagement with Russia? Or is Russia about to seize Turkey?

I mean what the hell purpose does this serve? Someone please clue me in.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I just caught this.

Sorry.

But who is trying to over throw who?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Turkish military trying to overthrow the elected Erdogan govt. Things are not really clear yet....

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Apparently, low level military officers, while holding some generals as hostages, and erDOGan flee the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join