It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Nationwide Martial LAW in Turkey !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
this is incredible, say armed forces have fully taken control of the country

Where did you hear this from?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
seems to be no reports of no lose of life so far, if so this is amazing

link   
Wow, Fox News showing armed forces blocking off a bridge on one side and a major traffic jam on another. Are people trying to flee?

link   
a reply to: rigel4

Because the government established after a military coup is always reasonable and peaceful. /sarc

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

just saw the puppet Erdogan put up as the top Military guy is in custody, and Erdogan is MIA at the moment...

It appears except for some hold outs by the police the coup is over for the most part.

link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
this is incredible, say armed forces have fully taken control of the country

Where did you hear this from?

on the news

link   
wrong
edit on 15 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
lol, govt. claiming they are in charge and military also claiming they are in charge

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The Turkish military has a history of handling it fairly well...

They want to keep the country Secular, they were the driving force behind the peace treaty with the Kurds... least thats what my Turkish friends say.

link   
I'll repost my post from the other thread as both are going on simultaneously:

originally posted by: Dumbass
unconfirmed message:

t24.com.tr...

Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri (TSK) ülke yönetimine bütünüyle el koyulduğunu açıkladı.

Türk Silahlı Kuvvetlerinin yaptığı açıklama şöyle:

Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri, anayasal düzenin, demokrasinin, insani hak ve özgürlüklerinin tekrar temin ve tesis, ülkede hukukun üstünlüğünün yeniden hakim kılınması, bozulan asayış düzeninin tekrar sağlanması maksadıyla ülke yönetimine bütünüyle el koymuştur.

Tüm uluslararası anlaşmalarımız ve taahhütlerimiz eçerliliğini korumaktadır. Tüm dünya ülkeleri ile iyi ilişkilerimizin devam edeceğini temenni ederiz.

Genelkurmay Başkanlığı

google translate:

Turkish Armed Forces (TSK) has announced that the country's government confiscated its entirety.

Turkish Armed Forces said in a statement:

Turkish Armed Forces, the constitutional order, democracy, ensure the repetition of human rights and freedoms and facilities, enabling dominate again the rule of law in the country, deteriorating public security order of confiscated whole administration of the country in order to ensure again.

All international agreements and our commitment remains eçerlilig. with all countries of the world, we hope to continue our good relations.

Chief of Staff

link   

originally posted by: maddy21
Turkey had normalized relations with Russia and was engaging with Israel, I assume someone really did not like the sudden change of heart.

Wonder who's pulling the strings on that "somebody"?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Wow, Fox News showing armed forces blocking off a bridge on one side and a major traffic jam on another. Are people trying to flee?

You ever tried crossing the Bosporus? its one constant traffic jam on a normal day, done it once for business in a taxi, never again

link   
From the live streams chat:

Erdogan calling for his civilian supporters to take to the streets. Erdogan calls for a civil war. Erdogan confirmed for desperate

link   
reinstate law and democracy, wow

link   
a reply to: maddy21

It was only a matter of time since their so called president was really a dictator. May no one be harmed during this transition!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I doubt this could have been done without the help of NATO partners knowing. IF military is overthrowing Erdogan, then they have approval from US and its allies.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I read on twitter Fetullah Gulen is behind the coup according to the ministry of justice. According to google results he resides in Pennsylvania. He appears to be a good person. So did the US have a hand in this? If these reports turn out to be true, might be nothing.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The live chat I just linked to is now talking about Sec. Kerry's meeting with Putin that is supposedly not backed by the white house. What was discussed in the meeting?

Is there a link to U.S. and this coup?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

I don't know why you think that. If this is the case, the U.S. will have to pack up it's planes and leave. They can't be involved in another nation's coup.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyjoe1979
I read on twitter Fetullah Gulen is behind the coup according to the ministry of justice. According to google results he resides in Pennsylvania. He appears to be a good person. So did the US have a hand in this? If these reports turn out to be true, might be nothing.

That was the first one i thought of!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join