It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Nationwide Martial LAW in Turkey !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Fox News ia kind making this seem like this is terrorism. But terrorism turning into full fledged war.

I don't want to fear monger, but it needs to be known ASAP what the motivation behind the coup is.

Fox just reported unconfirmed hostages taken

link   
Turkey had normalized relations with Russia and was engaging with Israel, I assume someone really did not like the sudden change of heart.

link   
Helicopter gunship shooting towards ground video. Link of gunship

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
BREAKING State-run AA: Explosion in police special forces training centre in #Ankara's Gölbaşı district.
This is getting bloody...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So when does Erdogan get executed?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

CNN saying it is a military coup, and the military has said they are now in control of the country. Apparently John Kerry has said he doesn't know who is in control of the country right now, but it looks like military.

edit on 7/15/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: maddy21

The world is turning a Very sharp corner right now... buckle your seatbelts, keep hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times, and most importantly HOLD ON TIGHT

Certainly looking that way, sound advice

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You have to love 24 hour news..... watching a military coup live

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
BREAKING: Turkey's top military general 'held hostage' at army HQ, @AFP reports via state news agency

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You have to love 24 hour news..... watching a military coup live

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

CNN saying it is a military coup, and the military has said they are now in control of the country. Apparently John Kerry has said he doesn't know who is in control of the country right now, but it looks like military.

That's kinda what fox is stating too. But they "took control of the border". Sounding fishy. Saudi financed coup is still terrorism right? I ask that honestly.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If anybody deserves such a thing it’s Erdogan. After Obama the worst leader in the world

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Fox News ia kind making this seem like this is terrorism. But terrorism turning into full fledged war.

I don't want to fear monger, but it needs to be known ASAP what the motivation behind the coup is.

Fox just reported unconfirmed hostages taken

The Turkish government is viewed as being quite tyrannical the military have said they wanted to restore human rights yada yada.

Doesn't look like terrorism (depending on how you define terrorism obviously)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: angeldoll

That's kinda what fox is stating too. But they "took control of the border". Sounding fishy. Saudi financed coup is still terrorism right? I ask that honestly.

Where did the House of Saud come into this? links?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
a reply to: UnBreakable
Nobody knows yet whos jets are flying there, and who they are fighting or supporting

I was being facetious, a play on the phrase 'flying the coop'. Oh well, I tried.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Go Turkish Military.. get rid of the Erdogan scum!

Perhaps they might deal with Daesh properly now !

Interesting Times

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I spotted the joke, anyway.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
this is incredible, say armed forces have fully taken control of the country

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Nobody knows yet whos jets are flying there, and who they are fighting or supporting

I was being facetious, a play on the phrase 'flying the coop'. Oh well, I tried.

Not your fault, but that of my english maybe

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The coups have been in the works for a long time. There is no secret several high ranking military leaders are at odds with the Erdogan.

The coup has been predicted for a couple years.

The divisive nature of Erdogan policy is tough for the militaries to carry out Turkey is a mini melting pot and it has seen divisive policy during the Ottoman. Since world war two turkey had been advancing into more integrated society. Like Senegal for instance. So lots of different groups are present within the military which make coups easier to create when attacking ethnic groups of the servicemans own regions.

What the leader who survives is planning though that is the wildcard.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join