It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Nationwide Martial LAW in Turkey !

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

We`ll see....but these Turks are not the same Turks as in Germany. They`ve left for a reason.

At least we`ll find out whether the election was rigged or not.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

Same info I got, mate.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
looks like a very amateurish attempt at a coup,it`s almost comical.

link   
a reply to: misfit312

sure, but they had civilians against them, shooting against your own people, unarmed civilians, man, thats some tough decision...

link   
a reply to: onequestion

Exactly.

That's what buddies from ISIS taught our DOG...peace and love

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
looks like a very amateurish attempt at a coup,it`s almost comical.

Yeah, these noobs.

link   
Just in case if some of the live videos begin disappearing, here's one of the recorded live streams that was turned off about 10 minutes ago. I saved the live stream and put it on youtube unlisted. This shows the helicopter attack, which looks like it's very close to the people marching. Shooting can be heard throughout the video. This was in Ankara.

From this mans previous live feed www.facebook.com.... The helicopter attack is around 8:25.

link   
I guess if the coup really failed, then only because the rebels didn´t want to kill turkish citizens, even if they are supporters of that dictator that cuts their freedoms and transforms turkey into an islamic state.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
National Broadcaster back on the air. Numerous military commanders broadcasting orders to return to barracks, according to a Turkish university professor.

www.zoptv.com...
edit on 15-7-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Erdogan was able to communicate with, and thus mobilise his support base.

Coups are not carried out with a majority. It's usually a clique, sometimes after their own power, sometimes wanting to do the right thing.

If it was a majority uprising it would be a revolution.

I hope we see a mass revolution against the Islamist dictatorship if this falls through.

link   
Poor brave revolutionaries did not expect for the people of turkey to support this dictatorship DOG...Their fight will be remembered

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

True
I wonder if that's a decision they thought of when signing up for this coup..

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
a reply to: Dumbass

Same info I got, mate.

It is just that that plane is nowhere near Ankara

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

One day they will be remembered as heroes who were willing to stand up to Islamic extremists who want to plunge the world back into the dark ages.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Probably mate, when you sign up for the army, you swear to defend country and people, mmmmm maybe they thought the people would support them, but once they saw the opposite it made them think about their own families and just, lay down the weapons...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Poor brave revolutionaries did not expect for the people of turkey to support this dictatorship DOG...Their fight will be remembered

Yeah because tomorrow those revolutionaries will be in a mass grave.

OF course E supporters won't know that.

Nor will they even care.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The coup plotters seem to have made a big mistake in not being able to arrest Erdogan at the start of the coup. Even if they had been successful, or more successful than they have been, without rounding up the king pins, they would be setting the course for a civil war.

link   

originally posted by: buni11687
Just in case if some of the live videos begin disappearing, here's one of the recorded live streams that was turned off about 10 minutes ago. I saved the live stream and put it on youtube unlisted. This shows the helicopter attack, which looks like it's very close to the people marching. Shooting can be heard throughout the video. This was in Ankara.

From this mans previous live feed www.facebook.com.... The helicopter attack is around 8:25.

what the hell were those idiots shooting at???

link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Has anybody considered it being a false flag coup planned by Erdogan in order to fully Islamise Turkey ?

For a coup it does seem incredibly poorly orchestrated

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join