It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Nationwide Martial LAW in Turkey !

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: justbe

a reply to: Ploutonas
THANKS

The "best" thing right now in germany is the national, tax sponsored(if you don´t pay you can go to jail!) news channel says nothing about the events, nothing. And we are forced to pay for that, "to stay informed"...

I dont know what german channel you are watching but it is all over the german tv news channels

Phoenix, but i am watching N24 right now, but this is not a tax sponsored channel, it´s private.
Phoenix is sending it´s documentaries about whatever, as if nothinh had happened.

True, but there are at least two more channels showing it and it was just on the main news too. You just made it sound like they werent showing it on german tv at all. All good

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MegaSpace
In australia the media is reporting it as a military coup & that the mililtary has taken over plus imposed a martial law. So what now no one knows.

Same here in germany

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Obama: support democratically elected government

The White House has just released a statement on the reports of an attempted coup, saying that Barack Obama and secretary of state John Kerry “agreed that all parties in Turkey should support the democratically-elected Government of Turkey, show restraint, and avoid any violence or bloodshed”.

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 15-7-2016 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Chearing going on all over Ankara
The coup has either succeeded or failed
it seams to be over,but who knows
edit on 15-7-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

So, don't support anyone then?

Did Obama forget the colossal amount of voter intimidation and vote fraud in each election this guy has been involved in?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm finding it hilarious all these scumbag world leaders who constantly spout their rhetoric about moderate rebels and how Syria needs to be rid of Assad are now saying the complete opposite to their usual stance when it comes to a country right next door in the form of Turkey.

We should be supporting Turkeys new found moderate rebellion like we are supposed to be supporting Syria moderate rebels

/sarcasm

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

THANKS

The "best" thing right now in germany is the national, tax sponsored(if you don´t pay you can go to jail!) news channel says nothing about the events, nothing. And we are forced to pay for that, "to stay informed"...

I dont know what german channel you are watching but it is all over the german tv news channels

Phoenix, but i am watching N24 right now, but this is not a tax sponsored channel, it´s private.
Phoenix is sending it´s documentaries about whatever, as if nothinh had happened.

True, but there are at least two more channels showing it and it was just on the main news too. You just made it sound like they werent showing it on german tv at all. All good

There isn´t even a newsticker on ARD or ZDF right now. Or a special broadcast. But you can watch Columbo and Sherlock...

That´s what i meant with being forced to pay for nothing.
As you said, all good!!!
Because at least we have the Interwebz...

edit on 15 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Turkish naval leader says the navy is out and doesn't support the coup.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Is another destabilization happening???

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

THANKS

There isn´t even a newsticker on ARD or ZDF right now. Or a special broadcast. But you can watch Columbo and Sherlock...

That´s what i meant with force to pay for nothing.
As you said, all good!!!

Sherlock is a great series. A little witty banter, a little coup. Sounds like quite an evening!

link   

THANKS

That´s what i meant with force to pay for nothing.
As you said, all good!!!

Well, thats probably coz they got their normal programming running and the people in charge are asleep

Agreed

link   
a reply to: onequestion

I wouldn't describe it like that. A group of military officers attempted to overthrow Erdogan's Islamist dictatorship, the same one that supports the Islamic state through funds, arms and even direct artillery support if they happen to be fighting the Kurds.

It doesn't seem to be going well. Hopefully they can turn things around and oust the dictator.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
Sherlock really is a great series, but i saw all episodes twice or more times

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: onequestion

I wouldn't describe it like that. A group of military officers attempted to overthrow Erdogan's Islamist dictatorship, the same one that supports the Islamic state through funds, arms and even direct artillery support if they happen to be fighting the Kurds.

It doesn't seem to be going well. Hopefully they can turn things around and oust the dictator.

Hopefully not.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Out as in out on the water or out of the coup ?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Lots of allah akhbar chanting outside the airport in Istanbul. Videos on Twitter and Instagram.

link   
BREAKING: A rocket hits a building in Ankara amid

Vocal Europe...

twitter.com...
edit on 536k2016Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Discotech

They don't support the coup.

boo to the Turkish navy I guess.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

BREAKING: A rocket hits a building in Ankara amid

Vocal Europe...

Live from Ankara, all people against military, chanting for Erdogan.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I'm not as sure the US had anything to do with this. Russia has had plenty of issues with Turkey though.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join