It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Nationwide Martial LAW in Turkey !

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
A lot of gunfire in Istanbul.

www.zoptv.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

That's not going to happen.

In fact NATO might be glad he's gone or the US...CIA and NATO may have been in on it.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Ok that is weird "France closes diplomatic missions in Turkey after threat against National Day celebrations" two days ago

Was the Erdogan government found to be behind some of the terror attacks including Nice? Would be just the thing to get western powers to give the ok on a coup. Pure speculation. But the timing does make one wonder a bit.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Turkish state channel TRT is in the hand of the military right now, as german news says

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: Ploutonas
France and Germans denied asylum or authorization to land (presidential aircraft) to Erdogan...

Do you have any source for this???
I can´t find something in germany right now that confirms that he really wanted to ask for asylum here.

We have the national tv on right now and they have live thing, they said it but there is also a greek article rumoring the denial... its something fresh, but they said it 15 min ago, that both france and germany denied erdogan and he is flying (*maybe in Qatar)...

link

I will watch the live coverage and give you updates... I will also drop the hellenic tv broadcast here, for those who can speak or listen greek language.
edit on 15-7-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I wonder if this will affect the availability of the low price/high value Canik Firearms handguns that have been all the rage for the last couple of years.

Lots of cheap ammo has been coming from Turkey as well. I hope this doesn't cause ammo prices to shoot up again.

link   
What's going on with this bus on the bridge? It pushed through the barricades, traveled a bit and is now stuck. People are trying to climb on it. Are Erdogan supporters inside?
edit on 15-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
the RAI says that Erdogan has been granted Italian asylum. Just a rumour though.

NATO intervention to restore the tyrant is coming I fear.

They can ask for article 5 of the treaty to be invoked but that's only happened once, so it seems a wee bit unlikely it'll happen now. Though Erdogan does have a history of trying to threaten people with him trying to invoke it. Even if he were to invoke it, it doesn't obligate NATO members to military action.

link   
a reply to: Ploutonas
THANKS

The "best" thing right now in germany is the national, tax sponsored(if you don´t pay you can go to jail!) news channel says nothing about the events, nothing. And we are forced to pay for that, "to stay informed"...

edit on 15 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Government mouthpiece on BBC saying it's just a small group of the military.

A small group that has guns, armored vehicles, helicopters, jets, seized two bridges and the airports.

Sure sounds like a small group.

Lulz.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Military shooting at people. Many wounded. (Source: My cousin, live there)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

And made the president use a facebook application to speak...

link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Here is a greek live broadcast (they just said Erdogan is heading to Rome and it may change later on ) www.skai.gr...

the link is only for those who understand greek language.

link   
Is any good live stream still working?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

BBC has a stream up. Not sure where they're shooting (film not bullets) but it's live and overlaid with with presenter audio.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thx Shamrock and Ploutonas, watching the greek one without sound and will open the BBC one now

Damnit, BBC really still wants me to use Flash Player?
Now way...

edit on 15 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
I wonder if this will affect the availability of the low price/high value Canik Firearms handguns that have been all the rage for the last couple of years.

Lots of cheap ammo has been coming from Turkey as well. I hope this doesn't cause ammo prices to shoot up again.

Because that's just what the world needs right now; more cheap ammo and gun toting Americans.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Big burst of fire drives a crowd to "hit the dirt" in the street. Possibly warning shots from military trying to clear the streets?

www.zoptv.com...

There seems to be a confrontation at the bridge over the Bosphorus.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Erdogan is Erdogone

Cameron (who seemed to be very anxious to leave) and now Erdogone

Interesting...this may be premature but two NATO leaders are gone...whose next?

Somebody’s getting rid of the riff raff

Obama is leaving

Something big taking place under the surface?

Time

WillTell

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Per FOX news the coup attempt has failed. Don't shoot the messenger.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join