It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28 pages released

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
They're a key energy partner.

They fund our politicians.

They own billions of dollars of our debt.

The least we can do is classify their links to the biggest crime in American history.

How convenient that the news is talking about Turkey when this finally gets released.

Ugh.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
With this, failed coup in Turkie, fall of IS, redeployment of (a few) American troops, Hillary....busy-busy-busy!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Why am I not surprised, our politicians are in their pocket.. My post in this thread worth repeating here.
Saudi embassy branded ‘Daesh bank’ in Berlin projection stunt - ATS Thread

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
What am I missing? We have known all of this for over a decade...

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Can the US please invade Saudi Arabia now? We need a new crusade, the arms industry is losing money.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I cannot believe I had to scroll so far down on "recent" to find anything about this. Only two pages of replies? How come this isn't topic number one?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tearman

I'm not surprised the media isn't talking about it, but I'm kinda shocked that it's getting essentially zero attention here.

The vague title doesn't help.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Tearman

there are already multiple threads about this.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Are those real??

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So much for these 28 pages.. I guess nothing will come from this.

Maybe given enough time, I won't hold my breath though.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I am absolutely amazed that this thread has not achieved more traction. The 28 pages (more than 28, as it turns out) were published late on a Friday evening, July 15, so the news media dropped the ball, and by Monday the story was buried under coverage of the Republican meeting that began on Monday July 18.

The White House press secretary 'framed' the docs by saying that they don't change the US Government's 'line' on 9/11, and the media largely reported it as containing 'no smoking gun' then moved on.

This is a mistake. To be charitable. To be cynical, it looks far worse than a mistake.

What the pages actually reveal is the money-route between the House of Saud and the hijackers. Most of it came via Prince Bandar bin Sultan's wife, to two Saudi nationals in the US (and sometimes their wives), who in turn passed money to two of the hijackers (the inference is that they withdrew it in cash and shared it out between the entire team).

Earlier payments came from Bandar himself, and presumably these predated the 9/11 plot itself which is why later payments were made in his wife's name.

In addition, the pages detail a series of phone calls from Abu Zubaydah to Prince Bandar's US holding company. That holding company manages Bandar's US home. The inescapable inference is that the calls were routed via the company switchboard to Prince Bandar himself. Zubaydah was bin Laden's senior lieutenant, in the top five members of al-Qaeda.

If you don't know who Prince Bandar is, and why he is significant, you might want to google him.

The media silence on this -- and Obama's refusal to allow the case to be tested in a public court -- is stunning.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Sep 25th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join