It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French lawmakers told Bataclan terrorists tortured, disemboweled victims

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Sighhhhhh....who are they protecting?

Themselves, because sheepish PC liberals when forced to go to war get replaced by the opposite of their political ideology by the people rising up and demanding it.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It's funny that you say the French are being namby-pamby about this.

Near as I recall, they blew the crap out of a bunch of folks after the Bataclan attack, and have already stepped up the optempo after this latest attack.

While the US does...what? Talks about gun control?

Not sure we should be calling them names when it comes to who responds how to terror attacks.

The French people are being kept in the dark, the weak leaders are the mamby pambys who practice PC to guard their political careers.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I just posted this on another post but think its quite valid here too....Never ever thought I'd agree with the vile mouthpiece Katie Hopkins but her article today is actually pretty to the point. We don't need reaction we need REACTION ! All the praying vigils candles facebook flags etc are laughed at by ISIS and its followers, they know then just how much they've achieved their aims. They have now been instructed to attack Nice victim & relatives tweets too only confirming what many already know their utter hatred for Westerners or in fact anyone not of their faith.
Katie Hopkins

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Are you actually talking about Muslim people who worship in the Islamic faith?
edit on 15-7-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Essentially you're upset that a horrific event wasn't let on as far as the full scope of how horrific it truly was. While this is essentially measuring one level of horror against another, I get it to a degree.

But to be blunt, I'd rather have politicians who, while yes they suppressed some information, had the balls to actually hit back at somebody rather than politicians who not only suppress information, but also refuse to even acknowledge what actually took place, let alone actually do anything about it.

Yep, that means id rather have the French version of a "namby pamby" than the American one.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

No we don't.

We certainly don't want to turn 84 tragic and senseless deaths in Nice, into potentially hundreds of millions of deaths around the world...we must keep our heads and measure our methods to justice.

Incite the people to rise up and destroy the corrupt regimes responsible of facilitating and encouraging these barbaric acts, to eradicate the guilty of genocide and willfull murder of innocents...that is what is required, not a world war mate.

Whenever i look back at history, i always wonder why the hell certain individuals were allowed to maintain their grip on their people, when it was clear they were either mad, genocidal, corrupt or a combination of all of them...how could they have been allowed to remain in position by such large numbers of people...the answer is always the same, the huge majority of the people didn't want to sacrifice themselves for millions, at least, not until it was too late to prevent the barbarism and cut short the lunatic's reign.

All it would have taken to stop Hitler for example, was one shot...one thrust...one press of a button...and millions could have been saved. The same is true of many other lunatic leaders and corrupt politicians throughout history.

This is what is required, not a war involving millions, perhaps billions of innocents.

The last time we incited a regime change, the Islamic Moderates we supported became the Islamic State. These terrorists are just like the NAZIs, and they need to be stopped with overwhelming force. The NAZIs where a political hierarchy backed by the German people. Killing Hitler would have done nothing. Saudi Arabia and Turkey are the main culprits. Those nations need be invaded and indefinitely occupied until a secular government can be established.

Naivety is what gets people killed.

edit on 15-7-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

You speak the truth.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm a little confused about why we haven't blown Daesh & Co. to smithereens.

We have super high-tech planes, ships, bombs, ammo, guns, et al, and yet we still have a problem.

Let's blow up these arschlochs once and for all and move on to being the civilized society we once were.
edit on 7/15/16 by 123143 because: F***ING AUTO-CORRECT.

edit on 7/15/16 by 123143 because: F***ING AUTO-CORRECT.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 123143

You're not tough and your response is exact opposite of what should be done. We're not disemboweling people. You can, but the rest of us definitely aren't.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
No more PC bull#.

Time to cut the head off this snake.

Sign me up for a special programs unit.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I would send the army to blow up that space rock they worship and seize any valuable land. At least give them a real reason to fight us.
If we're going to fight them then I say take the Fkn gloves off! I'd rather it be them than us.
Id rather hear of atrocities in their countries not ours and if we had the same attitudes of the our ancestors who had the ambition to take what they wanted we would wipe the fanatics from the map.
I believe ww3 will be us vs radical Islam.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Suppose you're an 8 year old child of one of those people. Or the wife. Or the parents. And suppose the images of what happened to your father/husband/friend are shown everywhere - and you can't get away from it because it's in the newspapers and radio and Internet and even years later you can click on a news story and see the image on one of those clickbait "news items" to the side.

How will you feel?

Society really doesn't need to satisfy its hunger for gore with these pictures.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I see your point but still think the truth no matter how gruesome must be made public. People have a right to know the extent of the dangers they face. I'd rather have people less inclined to be cooperative captives and I'd personally rather know what true horrors could happen if I was in a similar situation.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Why do they allow cool down periods before releasing information

They're not anything approaching the directions of the Muslim faith, which in contrast teaches and directs tolerance to all other faiths, and peoples.

Ha. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhaahahahahahhaahhah!!!!!!! That's a good joke there

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Suppose you're an 8 year old child of one of those people. Or the wife. Or the parents. And suppose the images of what happened to your father/husband/friend are shown everywhere - and you can't get away from it because it's in the newspapers and radio and Internet and even years later you can click on a news story and see the image on one of those clickbait "news items" to the side.

How will you feel?

Society really doesn't need to satisfy its hunger for gore with these pictures.

The images were video'd and sent back to ISIS for use live as it happened. The clickbait excuse is weak to defend authorities who obviously are trying to control the narrative and prevent political pressure on them to confront Islamic extremist terror. This hiding information stuff just causes the public to lose faith in their governments, plays further into the hands of the terrorists by making the besieged populace feel more helpless.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I read this earlier today and I also have some doubts to the story.

What I don't doubt is the intent of the perpetrators. I don't doubt that this is something that they would consider doing. But where is the evidence that they live streamed torture? That seems like something that would have been verified almost immediately after the attack or even during the hostage situation.

But when would they have had the time to carry out these acts? There were 3 assailants at Bataclan, correct? I suppose two could be aiming their guns at the hostages while one carried out the torture but with the inevitability of a police rescue that seems to be unlikely.

This of course, could just be wishful thinking on my part.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Snopes debunked this

top topics

<< 1   >>

join