It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Trump chose Pence for VP, news conference 11am tomorrow

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

I have MSNBC on and saw it on the crawl. I'm not seeing anything more.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AutOmatIc

I have MSNBC on and saw it on the crawl. I'm not seeing anything more.

CNN....

townhall.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hadriana
This seems like 100% GOP establishment's pick to me, not Trump's.
I will like to think that.

I'm an independent that has been excited about Trump - I really like him. He's smart, strategic, and I think he's fairly moderate.

Pence ruins Trump's chance of getting the "POT" vote, it won't help him with women, or independents, or anyone that's not super religious or anti-gay. I really don't know how he made this choice, and frankly feel betrayed.

Right now I feel like congratulating Christians on electing Hillary Clinton.
I'm looking at Johnson now. He's not polling so low it is totally hopeless.

Agree. Pence was a terrible choice. So terrible you have to wonder if Bill gave him a short list of 'acceptable' candidates.

Donald Trump talked politics with Bill Clinton weeks before launching 2016 bid

I've seen a lot of Trump supporters that can spin everything Trump does as 'genius' and they cannot seem to recognize that Trump has made many strategic moves to sabotage his own campaign and help the DNC -- and that he may not be what he is currently claiming to be.

When Trump announced he was running, I noticed the mantra that he is "un-PC and honest" flooded conservative forums within about 24 hours. It gave him a license to alienate every minority voting bloc. You cannot win a general election by doing that. Pence is just going to make that worse.

"Well played, Donald Trump...if handing democrats the election is your goal. Is it?"

edit on 15-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: crazyewok

Well if we want to play the blame game.

Go back further to when FDR got in to bed with Saudi Arabia.

Ironically the last time Republicans were 'isolationists'.

Well that misses the point.

My point being Trump was meant to be a break from failures of both the democrats and republicans.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
There goes another 500,000 votes to Johnson.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I have not seen it again so I'm unsure.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yes that's what I saw. That" is it too late to back out of this decision" comment.
Contrary Mary changes his mind hourly.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yes, Trump Pence, TP for my bunghole

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Gotta love their new Logo....

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Heard on news that Trump asked if he could change his selection from Pence to someone else. lol...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I just listed to the press conference with Trump introducing Pence. I will honestly say that I am VERY impressed with Pence.
He is well spoken, intelligent, and I agree with everything that he said regarding the issues. He is impressive.

Trump also gave concrete facts regarding how he chose Pence, and anyone who has been following Trump can see that the reasons totally fit with what you would expect from him. He has stats and numbers regarding Pence's success with the budget, employment and economy in Indiana, and that is what Trump wants to do for the country.

Trump even honestly admitted that another reason was to bring party unity. Trump said that as an outsider, he needs that. That is one thing I admire about him, really - his honesty.

I can see from this introduction that Trump did indeed select Pence using his common sense, and not emotion. He did not select someone just because he is a buddy.

I am more encouraged than ever now regarding the possibility of Trump as president.
Pence seems like a great choice to back him up.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

That was a false rumor.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join