It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sensory perception at a distance / Tantra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hi All,

I had a unique experience a while ago where my sense of smell, touch, taste and sound was extended beyond that of my body.

For example with sound I could hone in on something as though I was relocating my ear closer to the sound within a certain radius around me. I could also do this with my other senses (except for sight) I could smell something like a flower from inside a building just by looking out the window and seeing the flower I wanted to smell. I could even touch the flower from a distance and know what it feels like. The same thing with taste. It was like I would spirit travel to the object or reach my senses out to it or something.

I think my attitude at the time was that I didn't feel limited by my body, as though my mind extends beyond my body therefore anything my mind touches I can also touch. This new found power lasted a few days and was not just a once off occurrence.

I would also sit next to someone and could sense their spiritual energy like there was a tantric sensation occuring. As though my energy was caressing theirs and causing them to become physically and energetically aroused. Without getting too much into the details which I probably can't talk about here I would like to know if anyone has experienced something similar and if there is anyway I can get this ability back or improve on it?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Eonnn

I have similar experiences, when I enter a room everybody starts to pay attention to me. If they don't, I hit them few times until they start to. And the Whiskey, oh...! I can smell a bar miles away!
edit on 15-7-2016 by GmAndre because: hmm..

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Be careful dude.. you could end up in the spiritual sex offenders register..

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I would like to know if anyone has experienced something similar and if there is anyway I can get this ability back or improve on it?

If you get this back, please let us know how you did it. Strange times are here, that's for sure.

A week or so ago, I "felt" what my wife was about to say to me. Felt.

I never knew it was possible to have a feeling that is also a word...Clairvoyant Synesthesia, perhaps.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Already passed through the jail, let 'em put me in any register they want. The dude abides,

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I'm going to work on it so I'll be sure to let you know. I practice meditation so I'm going to try expanding my mind beyond my body, like I said before imagining that it is not confined inside my head and that it reaches out beyond it.

I just watched a great video that explains it a bit: www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-7-2016 by Eonnn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

like I said before imagining that it is not confined inside my head and that it reaches out beyond it.

Thanks Eonnn,
I meditate everyday at least twice a day and I would be very interested in trying your technique. Can you elaborate a little, on the above? I'm trying to wrap my head around your process of an unbound brain. Thanks again.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

is anyway I can get this ability back or improve on it?

4. - Element sensation -
This is harder too explain
When total focus on a sensation caused by an element (fire , water etc )
causes a Realization about how the senses interpret the world around you
( illusion of the senses )

can achieve samadhi - total focus on a sensation
you forget your body is any different from the element

it resembles mushin in tai chi

examples
Burying yourself in mud - Earth
Sleeping in a river bed
associating earth with heaviness

focusing on the sensation of breathing - Air
focusing on the sensation of a breeze
" let the wind carry through your skin " - Laozi

Bathing frequently - Water. modern example Leonard Orr
accurate recall of a sensation , wet hands
strong focus enough too mimic the sensation of water

edit on 15-7-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Be careful dude.. you could end up in the spiritual sex offenders register..

I agree with you Misterlondon this is not 100% ok.

OP You might want to follow the golden rule and not affect other souls without their conscious decision. I get that people do energetic manipulation sometimes unintentionally without knowing what they are doing but from a moral point of view if you are aware of what you are doing you should get consent before doing it.

There is a reason Reiki practitioners should always ask for consent before any manipulation even if it is beneficial for the person.

I do not do out of body so you clearly know and have experienced tools I have not.
. Hope you have fun.
edit on 15-7-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

So I tried the meditation last night not a great deal of success. I felt like I could hear things further away, it's kinda odd because usually when I'm at home I don't hear much going on outside, but when I focus on the outside environment I can hear more going on. Could just be from a change in perception.

My technique was basically to think of an object far away (in this case the city which is about 10km from me) and hold my focus on that location. At the same time I was reinforcing my belief that the mind expands beyond the brain and listening to any sounds I could pick up from far away. I could hear people having conversations in other buildings but it was too quiet to make out what they were saying.

To go a little deeper into the mind expansion thing it's hard to describe but most people believe their mind or consciousness is located inside their head and doesn't reach out beyond that. I think it is more true that it is centered in our head but reaches out infinitely. There is no boundary separating your mind from the desk in front of you, your mind is constantly touching everything around you all you have to do is put your focus there. The only boundary is the one you make yourself.

But I think energy also has a role to play not just focus and intent. In order to interact with an object outside of yourself you have to send energy to it. I don't think it matters what kind of energy but sexual energy would be the most potent. This would then build tension between yourself and the object like a feedback mechanism. If you have any experience with chakra's then you would know what sexual energy feels like when stimulating your sacral chakra. If you were to draw upon these energies and send them outwards to a person of the opposite sex it would make them attracted to you.

I know this because I had an experience once where I was at a club and was able to fill the room with energy from my sacral chakra. I had so many women hitting on me and giving me love stares, and felt this overwhelming sense of charisma and charm. It may sound funny or stupid but I think there really is something to tantra and want to find out more. Going to try a different meditation tonight just focusing on sending my energy outwards from my body and stimulating the sacral chakra.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Incredible, thank you.
Last year, while meditating, my phone rang which made a loud spark snapping sound and feel, exit my wrist. This burnt off the hair in the area and left me with a bald and red spot on my wrist....

Thanks again, I am off to try your technique...

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The meditation I did last night was interesting and slightly more difficult. I found that I could only raise energy and move it around in intervals not as a constant flow. Energy is a tricky thing to play with and master. It helped to visualise someone I like and try sending them my sexual energy. I also experimented a bit when I went out today, and found it much easier to send energy or rather non-physically touch someone when I am actually up and about.

I found some more information on the subject under the term "psychic seduction".

In particular this tidbit of information:
The most important aspect of psychic seduction is mental touching. Use your mental sense of touch to erotically caress them with your hand. Even if you loose the entire image of the person, it is alright. Just concentrate on the area of their body that you are touching. It is this magic touch that will drive them into a frenzy and eventually draw them to you. You create in your mind what you are doing to them and what they are experiencing. Let your fingers and hands explore the different areas of their body.

Found (and the rest) here:
www.dreamviews.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

How is your gut and sinus these days? I find that I'm less effective at whatever I intend if those aren't 100 percent.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I have days when one or more senses is heightened, usually vision, smell and hearing. The "extra sense" is always there though, the latent telepathy thing. I never try to control the other ones though, it's just a nice moment when you smell a flower like jasmine or something and look for it but it's like, two blocks ahead of you.

Every day as it arises, enjoy it when it happens.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have been obsessed in the past about learning about hypnosis, and I remember the first time I could actually go into a trance and cause myself to taste something that wasn't there (cinnamon) and to see the specific colors I wanted to on the back of my eyelids. It is hard to know whether something like you are describing is in your imagination or if it is you projecting a part of you outward, as I am understanding. I feel that there is truth within imagination itself. I came to above top secret seeking an open minded community where I wouldn't automatically be dismissed. I have felt deeply for a long time now that empty space does not exist. If your hearing is attached to you, which is attached to the universe and beyond, then who is to say that it was not the insect on the rose who smelled the flower and the message was sent back to you? I am normally a very logical grounded person, but the last year has been an experience. reply to: Eonnn

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 5plus5and7withX

Actually my sinus and gut aren't the best at the moment. I think it was easier at the time because I was fit and healthy, but also because I was on SSRI medication which must have played a major role. I took one of the meds the other night and it made it easier. It's as though the SSRI medication causes disharmony between the mind/body/spirit connection almost like it breaks the connection so your spirit just wonders about or is able to escape your body if that makes sense. The medication I'm talking about here is Seroquel.

I've sort of given up on this quest, I feel like there is a frame of mind or set of conditions you need to be in for this to work properly. Plus, it's quite difficult (and exhausting) trying to use psychic seduction while you are talking to someone. On one hand you're trying to hold a conversation while at the same time visualising your sense of touch on them all while trying to be inconspicuous.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

You are on the right path. Don't give up. Focus on your breath flowing through your body, your sensory experience, connection to your cells, your organs, your venal system, your lymphatic system -- speak to your body -- experience the vibrancy of your life force energy. Sensory connection, sensuality and sexual energy are part of life force energy. Through the connection to your vitality -- body/mind/energy -- comes the ability to flow like your breath... breathing in receiving; breathing out giving back to the world. Your energy flows inwardly and outwardly, as do your thoughts and your breath. This is your world. Repeat mantra as often as you need, "All of life flows to me with effortless ease, joy and grace." You may add luxury, love, money, creativity, material needs, opportunity, athleticism. Your breath is your guide to expand into more and is the beginning of flowing, connecting inwardly and outwardly to all around you. Attach a feeling of love (or creativity or luxury, etc.) and experience this with all your senses as you breathe in and breathe out. In perfect time for the higher good.

top topics

join