It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Confused perpetator" or "IS" terrorist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
What do we know now?
The guy was a born french with tunisian roots. He was a criminal. The guns and grenade were dummies.
It is reported the whole time that the attack was not religious or political motivated. Right now the police is searching his house.
I bet they find a testament on a computer and some "evidence"(to confirm he was a terrorist) on facebook or twitter, for any ties to the "IS".

So, as i said some hours before, Hollande now will not stop the martial law at the end of the month, that makes every french citizen a possible terrorist(why else do people need to be watched everywhere and 24/7). What a lucky coincidence that they can use this troops against the french people that protest the coming, german Hartz4 style, laws for employees and unemployed. Coincidentally these protests are not covered by the western media at all.

I watched some german news now, and they all are acting as if some planes flew in any towers and killed 3000 people. And if the "IS" or who else declared responsible for the attack.
Even Putin is talking about more military against the "IS", together with the west now. Hollande is calling for more bombs in the middle east. Everybody is talking about muslim terrorism and how to retaliate now.

For example, some months ago a german neonazi tried to kill the mayor of cologne, by stabbing her a "Rambo" knife in her neck. She luckily survived. In court he stated that he wanted to spread fear, because of the refugee situation. Aren´t that the hallmarks to call someone a terrorist?
But till today nobody talks about terrorism. Because the guy was blonde, white and christian.
He is just a confused perpetrator. Till today!

I am sorry, i don´t want to defend anybody here, sure not the driver of that truck. But why is the western mass media acting now as if "Osama" himself did the attack and claimed responsiblity instantly after it?
All we know is that the truck driver was from tunisian roots, but a born french. The mass media reports on one side that the attack was not religious or political motivated, but it was muslim terrorism, without a doubt(for them). How does that fit?

Does this not look like the actions of a "confused perpetrator", maybe suicide by cops? Dummies instead of weapons and explosives, and driving an empty truck(not even filled with at least barrels of gasoline for an explosion between all the people) into a crowd without blowing it up doesn´t really look like a planned "IS" terror attack for me.

It feels like everything that happens nowadays HAS TO BE planned "IS" terrorism.
Another thing is that some news channels reported that the driver shot people while mowing through them. How, with dummies, as we know now the weapons were? And last night(german time) someone here asked how many bystanders were maybe hit by police bullets, after seeing the perforated front of the truck.
"Did" the driver of the truck "shoot" because of that maybe, for some news channels?

You can call me leftist now, muslimlover or whatever some people here will call me for my point of view, but for me this does not look like a typical "IS" terror attack, but as the actions of someone who freaked out for some reason. Maybe really he had religious motives, but to believe in any and then to kill for any god is almost the same like schizophrenia, kind of a mental illness, but the voice in your head is "god", and then everything is fine again...

For me this looks like a tragedy that is used to spread the terror fear once again. Good for the french rulers to continue their martial law agenda they otherwise had to stop at the end of the month. Good because thy know that there will be protests a lot in the next time, by almost all french citizens, against those new coming laws.

The mass media here doesn´t know many more than we all knew some hours before, from the web. Because the police is still investigating, searching the house of the attacker right now.
But every second word is muslim terrorism, "IS", terrorism, and that we all have to be feared and that it can happen everywhere, everytime.
I am still not impressed and feared. Bad things happen, as good things happen, i even could die by cleaning my windows, falling from the first step of my ladder.

Sure is something like this terror. But we all know what and who is meant with terror nowadays. It´s only terror if it is done by muslims. I bet if the driver/attacker would have been a white, blonde, chrisian french citizen, he just was a "confused perpetrator", maybe just an accident!

This is really a sad tragedy, a horror for the victims and their relatives, for those who had to witness this horror and now have to live with this for the rest of their lifes, if they even survived. I abhor the driver/attacker, like i do with any murderer of innocent people!

But still it doesn´t look like what the media and officials make from it, it doesn´t look like a planned "IS" terror attack.
Maybe right now someone is sitting at the attackers/drivers computer and is working on a testament that states he was a member of the "IS", to make it fit the agenda our mass media is riding since last night, without having any evidence for anything.
I have to do some work now, but i will try to come here from time to time.
What do you think about all that?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

ISIS is already praising the attack.

People reported the truck driver shouting allahu akbar.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Inside the vehicle they found papers that apparently identified him as a Franco-Tunisian or a man of Tunisian origin who lived in Nice.

Latest updates on France lorry attack

Always the same story of documents conveniently being around these monsters

I'm also puzzled to the image of the van

Why are 90% of the bullets aimed at the passenger side, not the drivers side ? If they're trying to stop the driver why aim for the passenger ?

Not saying it's a false flag but just puzzled by these 2 things however I will say this is the most horrific attack yet because there's nothing that could be done to stop it from happening and due to the location incredibly difficult to escape the path of the truck.
edit on 15/7/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Cops were probably on that side, firing across, rather than stood directly in front of the truck.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Almost definitely an IS attack.
Someone else paid for the arms and the truck and then arranged delivery to where this pos picked it up.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Why are 90% of the bullets aimed at the passenger side, not the drivers side ? If they're trying to stop the driver why aim for the passenger ?

Because they were shooting from the side of the truck, not directly in front.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
No. It is more likely the bullets hit the non-driver side of the window because the terrorist was leaning over towards the window to shoot out at people on the ground, including the policemen there.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Okay I found the footage

Just before the driver attacks the people, he gets shot at by police, I'm assuming this is after he's already attacked some people before the video begins ?

And here is footage of police shootout

Really weird angles to be shooting at him from

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Thanks I was just looking for that video (found a different link of same of version)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

So now Putin and everybody else wants to ramp up bombing campaigns in the ME - if this is the case, we will be seeing a lot more incidents involving "Allan's Snackbar" in the near future

I don't know what the solution

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I am speculating on the possibility that this was an impulse move by the truck driver, on these grounds;
If this attack was pre-planned, the guns and grenades should not have been there (unless there were extra personnel on board who would have been able to leap out and use them).
If they were not going to be used, they should have been unloaded first to prevent them from falling into the hands of the authorities, as has happened.
So my supposition is that the driver's instructions were to use the truck to deliver the weapons somewhere, nothing more.
Then taking it out and launching it against pedestrians would have been an impulse move on his own account.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Someone else paid for the arms and the truck and then arranged delivery to where this pos picked it up.

What puzzles me is that the arms played and could play no part in an attack made by a single man.
That's why I am speculating that these suppliers intended nothing more than a delivery, and the use of the vehicle on the night wasn't part of their plans.
edit on 15-7-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Why have I seen multiple times (here on ATS) that the guns and grenades were "fake" ?

Reports claim some of these weapons were fake, although this is unconfirmed

www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 15-7-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

What puzzles me is that the arms played and could play no part in an attack made by a single man.
That's why I am speculating that these suppliers intended nothing more than a delivery, and the use of the vehicle on the night wasn't part of their plans.

Probably planned to rv with some buddies but it all got away from them. The cops were looking for co conspiritors

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

To quote an infamous politician here in America....

"What difference, at this point, does it make???"

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Probably planned to rv with some buddies but it all got away from them. The cops were looking for co conspiritors

Very plausible. Then on that premise, there must be a bunch of frustrated conspirators somewhere grumbling "What an idiot! Imagine how much more we could have done if he had got the stuff to us first!".

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Why have I seen multiple times (here on ATS) that the guns and grenades were "fake" ?

Not sure. Only "some" in the report you quote.
Perhaps the suppliers could not find all they needed, made up the numbers with fakes, and some of the recipients were going to be unconsciously relying on dud weapons.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Inside the vehicle they found papers that apparently identified him as a Franco-Tunisian or a man of Tunisian origin who lived in Nice.

Latest updates on France lorry attack

Always the same story of documents conveniently being around these monsters

I'm also puzzled to the image of the van

Not saying it's a false flag but just puzzled by these 2 things however I will say this is the most horrific attack yet because there's nothing that could be done to stop it from happening and due to the location incredibly difficult to escape the path of the truck.

Wouldn't common sense tell you that they were off to the side firing vs standing in front of a speeding truck firing? Life doesn't play out like a movie, sometimes you just have to go with the opportunity you are provided (firing from side) vs the ideal scenario (firing from the front)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Don't they have the steering wheel, etc. on the right side of the car in France as they do in the UK? It's been many years since I was in France, but I thought they had the opposite setup in vehicles from the US. Could that be why they shot on that side?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
No, the French and other continentals drive on the right side of the road, so their drivers are presumably sitting on the left.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join